Cosplay is a form of mental illness

Degeneracy, even if the cosplayer is hot.

gamingfreepress.com/cosplay-is-a-form-of-mental-illness-says-german-doctor/

"'It’s a disease,' Dr. Zelig explains in a statement to the Gaming Free Press. “This isn’t like the dress up tradition of Halloween that you see in America, or the the costume balls from decades ago. Many of these cosplayers actually believe they are the characters they are portraying, some are disgusted with their lives when people don’t recognize them, and even worst many have depressive and destructive tendencies when they finally give up on their lifestyle.'”

Imagine her undressing and having dark spots where she cannot clean

THICC

Pretty sure she's supposed to be a narwhal.

That is a Rarity cosplay. She is from My Little Pony.

So much effort into looking like someone or something they perceive as being better - but never go that final mile and lose the weight, in the pursuit of total, accurate recreation.

bump

All of this shit is on the same level as flamboyant faggotry.

Here you go

bump

I was trying to eat, user. Fat people are gross.

>trying to eat
You're just jealous of how well they eat.

Cosplaying is retarded as Hell. Civil War reenacting is way more fun.

civil war reenacting is literally larp which is just cosplay but more autistic

Disgusting.

No joke

Would

Hello fellow /mlpol/er

We get to play with guns and explosives and anger liberals by merely existing, what's not to like?

>fake/blank guns
>fake explosives

no thats literally cosplaying

>even recognizing that

GAS yourself my dude!

>fake guns

Some our guns saw service in the actual Civil War and probably killed people.

>fake explosives

>this coming from a cuck who's never handled 20lbs of black powder with his bare hands

>thinking "fireworks" count as explosives
>thinking liberals don't own guns

your prancing around with a musket, you're 100X more cringe than larpers.

>using cuck as an insult
Words like "idiot" literally have more punch to it now because you guys killed it.

I've shot explosives, primed and threw real grenades before. Though """some""" of the guns are real, they still shoot blanks. Hence, no real manliness factor, and literal cosplaying. Come back to me once you've actually killed someone in this sperg fest.

>thinking "fireworks" count as explosives

My unit is technically considered a militia by the Department of Homeland Security because we possess enough black powder to flatten a couple houses

>thinking liberals don't own guns

Do you know any who do?

>your prancing around with a musket

Don't use them, I use one of these

Could we get women to start cosplaying as housewives?

>Come back to me once you've actually killed someone in this sperg fest.

Nearly happened last month when someone walked in front my gun.

Only if you are fat.

Too boring for them; they want something different and exciting, not something different.

Could we get boys to start cosplaying as men, etc.

No. She's something that violates GR15.

Is she suppose to be a unicorn or a rhino?

Yet you didn't kill him? What a soldier you are. Keep fucking off.

Came here to post this

There's no way to accept cosplaying as a mental illness while saying transgender is not.

I dare the good doctor to come to the final and logical conclusion.

Do you even appreciate history?

Post non-degenerate cosplay

Not as long as they are cosplaying feminist, regressive leftists.

If he had been standing 5-10 feet closer, he definitely would be dead.

Did you get to kill anyone or are you just butthurt you sat on base watching TV all day while everyone else got to shoot Taliban?

PLAYING GAMES WITH AN EVIL WITCH WOMAN! WHO IS DEFINITELY COLLEGE AGE!

a narwhal

She needs meat and beer.
Too skinny.
Also, worst pony.

I can give her plenty of meat and beer

He probably fell asleep during /his/ 101

>Being yourself is problematic
Everyday I hate feminists more and more.

Is Full Kit Wankery a form of cosplay?

>German Psychiatrist named Dr. Zelig Scheiße

>Too skinny.
STICC

I'm liberal. I own three. Vintage colt police positive special, a new CZ 75 tac, and my special baby beretta 692 In fact my liberal friends have more guns than my conservative friends come to think of it...better guns too.

He's right

its an excuse to fuck girls that look like your waifu
fuck you

>everyone else
I take it you're butthurt too. The question wasn't if I had ever killed anyone, which I haven't, but the fact that you find this better than the average cosplay even though I've explained it's mad retarded even though no one dies and it's all fake.

same, I wanna put my dick in her huge belly button

Got me a tennessee girl and I can't get her to STOP cosplaying as a housewife.

>some butthurt overweight girl

>Vintage colt police positive special, a new CZ 75 tac, and my special baby beretta 692

sheeeiiiiittt

You definitely got more balls than of the liberals I knew from High School. Most of them got nervous at the mere sight of my non-firing replica sitting on my desk.

This guy had obviously never been to any form of cosplay event or party whatsoever. Very few such cases.

On the other hand...

>inbred muslim rapefugees are fine though, seig kaiser merkel!

>no one dies and it's all fake.

Well duh, we're reenacting the Civil War, not restarting it. If I wanted to do the latter, I'd become a politician.

Its degeneracy, regardless of body type. But the fat ones, and there are lots of them, do look even more pathetic.

More cosplay.

Even the least attractive girl on the right is 1000x more attractive than anyone on the left.

nobody would care about dolezal if she wasn't such an ugly bitch

>Could we get women to start cosplaying as housewives?

You know how all the halloween costumes are like... Slutty nurse, slutty maid etc.?

Maybe you could make a thot a housewife by giving her slutty house dresses and you know on Breaking Bad how they had Jessie in the lab on the leash?
Have one of those that goes from bathroom to bedroom to kitchen and keep your girl on it.
Turn being a good wife into a sort of BDSM style deal.

You forgot slutty Muppets

She's so pathetically, persistently delusional. Why is no one carting her off in a straight-jacket?

why are you so salty

They're just having fun wtf man

#HealthyAtAnyWeight

>gaming journalism

hello Sup Forums, did you forget about your other 3 containment boards or do you manchildren need another safe-space?

More cosplay.

Cosplay.

Lord have mercy...

Didnt realize fat chinks fought for the confederate army

I'm half-Korean actually.

Also, this is Sup Forums, hwndu has already proven everyone on this board is a fucking mongoloid

THICC > STICC

That is Starlight and Vinyl you fucking faggot.

I know you're right.

Only attention hungry whores cosplay tomake someone horny.
Just another reason to show off.
The article talks about real furry degenerates or something close to that. Still, doesn't mean cosplay isn't degenerate itself.

YES