Did she do anything?

dallasnews.com/news/courts/2017/04/06/dallas-mother-pleads-guilty-death-baby-boy-skin-bones

A 22-year-old mother was sentenced to life in prison for starving her 7 1/2-month-old baby to death.

State District Judge Teresa Hawthorne — known for giving second chances — sentenced the woman to life in prison Friday.

The judge said she will never be able to get the image of baby Kary out of her mind — so thin that every rib in his body could be seen in his autopsy photos. The skin around his belly and backside sagged where muscle and fat had once been.

White shouted "no!" after she was sentenced and was led back to a holding cell. She could be heard wailing from inside the courtroom.
Her family threw themselves on the floor weeping outside the courtroom, and her mother said, "How could they give my baby life?"

Defense attorney Sindhu Alexander said White couldn't understand that her baby could die. Alexander asked the court for leniency.

She said that White's parenting skills worsened after the father of her three children went to prison, leaving her to work and care for the kids by herself.

If Kary had been taken to a hospital, she said, he could've been saved. He would have gained weight, and his growth would have been that of a normal, healthy child.

And he would have turned 3 later this month.

remember this is a politics board, this isnt politics

go back to stormfront you wannabe nazi

I'm literally Jewish. News + current events are welcome here goyfriend!

>I'm literally Jewish
That's even worse, don't you know 4/5 of this board hates you guys? Nice delusions my dude

>>Taken to the hospital

Riiiiight, hospitals are free? Since when did we have universal healthcare again? I forget.

She literally did nothing wrong, just poor people being poor. Some poor people starve to death... That's life in the USA

WE WUZ PRINCES AND PRINCESSES AND CHILD NEGLECTORS AND SHIET
Shoo shoo, jew

Also, now your tax dollars get to fund her having 3 meals a day, possibly some children and a free house for the rest of her life. All because she was too poor to feed her kids and didn't realize that if she just bought some sugar and mixed that into the little bit of food she gave to her kids, they would've gained some weight (albeit, still super unhealthy to do this but that's how a lot of America's poor survive)

Why not make me, hans?

Oh- wait I forgot the spirit of your men is dead.

this is the politically incorrect board. not the same thing.

but yeah this thread is about nothing out of the usual

>a life sentence for killing a nigger
jewish tricks in play

65% of Americans have less than 400$ in their bank accounts

She's literally being put in jail for simply being poor and dumb... Being dumb is pretty bad but hardly worth a life sentence, poverty is something that just can't be helped when you get paid 7.25/hr and the rent is 600$

In other words, OP is most likely looking down on her when he himself in all likelihood has less than 400$ in his own bank account.

Whilst I sit here with 100x that in mine and can feel sympathy for this woman because - she's just dumb and poor. Kinda fucked up that OP would want to waste 65k/year putting her in a jail cell vs. simply building low cost housing and investing in small business/medicine. Fucked up US society tbqh.

>attorney Sindhu Alexander said White couldn't understand that her baby could die
jesus fucking christ

Mom and Dad's behind bars and their little mistake won't go on to rob or kill or steal so much of a morsel from our children.
>mfw i got no face

i think neglecting to feed your child until they die goes a bit beyond being poor and dumb

we don't welcome (((your))) kind. leave

Nobody is so dumb that they don't know about starvation.

>She's literally being put in jail for simply being poor and dumb

the fuck do you mean by that, seriously, there are plenty of poor people in her same situation that feed their children, in fact a MAJORITY of poor dumb people manage to feed their children, yes even poor black single ones. This is just criminally negligent, enjoy virtue signaling to defend this woman while forgetting about having any sympathy for the dead child.

>I'm literally Jewish
Please die you self absorbed crap

totally chill untill she learned it was her life that was over. look at her smug ass face. Aint so smug anymore is she.

better pack your bags. time is short.

>sympathy for this woman because - she's just dumb and poor

Dumb and poor people manage feeding children. Even animals manage this.

>how could they give my baby life?
Because she gave her baby death
RIP in piss little nigga. He truly dindu nuffin

what a fucking faggot. only a liberal could think like this. die in a fire my dude.

The way I see the situation:
1) The baby was a niglet and thus killing the niglet was doing the world a favour
2) The mother is a nigger so removing her from society is the next best thing to killing her

nice proxy by the way. there is no way you live in the us and dont know about welfare.

>Defense attorney Sindhu Alexander said White couldn't understand that her baby could die.

how stone cold retarded do you have to be to not know a baby needs food? especially since she had three of the things.

I can see why the judge gave zero fucks in jailing her for life.

fuck off retard

>Did she do anything?

Yeah its called child endangerment. Should just execute her instead of wasting money on her to rot in a cell for the rest of her life imo

even cockroaches manage to keep their children alive, i think intelligence has little to do with it

this is some tasty satire

You're so fucking deluded.

She was obviously getting food stamps, WIC, medicaid, and every benefit in the book, and she decided it wasn't for the child but her own selfish needs.

You are retarded.

>starved 7½ month-old
>he would have turned 3 later this month

Wot

>sentenced to life in prison for starving her 7 1/2-month-old baby to death.
> 7 1/2-month-old baby
>And he would have turned 3 later this month.

????