WE NEED TO COME TO AN AGREEMENT

I've been lurking Sup Forums since 2012 (inb4 newfag) and I've always been able to get the basic gestalt of what we're In favor of. This is the first time I've had trouble deciding what to go for:

Resist against the Jews

Or side with them to keep a pearl of a president in office

WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO Sup Forums?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6-eg8wLGuE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_Out_(film)
archive.fo/PmDP3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is no we you dumb fuck

then you'll remember we stood with Assad last time the neocons wanted to bomb him

Dude, Trump is just flexing. Right?

There actually is an, "us". We're the original board occupants, faggot.

idk man listen to Ann Coulter, she isn't happy. And if he lets Bannnon go...
youtube.com/watch?v=h6-eg8wLGuE

We're not a fucking hivemind. Stop being afraid to have your own opinion. Analyze events critically, debate your pont of view and adjust your beliefs as new evidence emerges/superior arguments are made. Embrace contradiction

[spoiler] As for your "pearl of a pres" what has he actually done other than fill his cabinet with GoldmanSachs execs, bak down over the Muslim ban, back down on health reform and propose (((tax cuts))) [/spoiler].

>pic unrelated

If you were one of the original board occupants, you wouldn't think twice.

>Jared Kushner, in his ever-expanding White House role, has recently been charged with leading the newly-created Office of American Innovation, intended to develop and implement a plan for overhauling the structure of the federal government.

>Now, he’s hired the top public relations executive from the low-budget horror film producers Blumhouse, who produced the recent success “Get Out,” to help communicate that work to the public.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_Out_(film)
archive.fo/PmDP3

We all have the redpill philosophy engrained in our heads. Deal with it, the true based rule this board, the backbone is still here and pixie bread isn't real food.

newfag

You're on your own with that one, OpKun

The attack caused superficial damage at best to an airfield. Runways weren't cratered, aircraft shelters weren't hit with precision munitions, in fact it was the complete opposite of what American strikes tend to be like. After it was over, planes could still use it.

This isn't the DoD's style when it comes to attacking enemy positions. If we wanted the airfield dead, it'd be unusable. We literally have warheads which are specifically designed to take out runways.

The Russians claim 29 missiles shot down, and multiple missiles were supposedly set to air burst? What the hell, seriously.

This was a fireworks show. It makes no sense, and while the media scream about how evil trump is about attacking Syria and how it's damaging relations with Russia, something else happened here and I'd like to really know just wtf the goal of this was.

i watched tucker tonight, was totally pissed about LG calling isis a caliphate.

Sabre rattling with explosives.
It got people to shut up about various things and made trump look hardass without actually hurting anything of consequence.

The biggest loss from this was Russia's trust in Trump and cooperation in Syria, and I'm not sure that was ever worth much.

kek what a fag

Simple information gathering I presume. Don't the things ping back a bunch of info until they blow up?

NEVER WAVER IN YOUR ANTI SEMITISM
ITS THE ONLY THING HOLDING US TOGHETHER
ITS THE GLUE THAT HOLDS THE MULTIVERSE TOGHETHER

I don't even know what a caliphate is, just some sand nigger shit is all I know.

Why would Trump do that tho? He knows anything in the Middle East is bad.. nothing is even going to happen any way.

Yeah, sucks to be of Clapistani origin huh

>WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO Sup Forums?!

pray for chaos combined cleverly with humor

I'm thinking Bannon and Kreshner are gay for each other and there is proofs

If you doubt Assad's innocence, you're a newfag or retarded or so uninformed that you should defer to /sg/.

Kys, I'm taking what I have which is an amazingly bad ass president and weighing the odds

Trump is trying to sacrifice base and russia in an effort to get the media to shill for him and turn SJWs against them and red pill more ppl on the syria hoax thing

forcing the neocons hand ti stop meddling in syria and hopefully, expose israel

Sup Forums is a pro-trump board

>listen to Ann Coulter

>[spoiler] As for your "pearl of a pres" what has he actually done other than fill his cabinet with GoldmanSachs execs, bak down over the Muslim ban, back down on health reform and propose (((tax cuts))) [/spoiler].

he failed hardcore on doing anything about the second amendment or veterans for that matter, also a major fuckup on drug policy giving gifts to cartels around the globe like every president since Nixon

Stick with Trump. The airstrike appears to have just been a warning/way to dispel rumors.

If he actually does lead us into a full-on war then I'd say it's safe to abandon him at that point.

If there comes a time when Trump decides to send troops to Syria AGAINST Assad, not for him, I will stop defending him. Assad is needed.

fuck him his human trafficking bill went nowhere and I'm pissed about it.

no big happenings and he is shit list until we get one

bombing darkies, anybody can do that, my fucking grannie can bomb darkies

Sorry, but I was on Sup Forums on day one and on /new/ before that. Trumpposters are newfags. Old /new/ would never be seen dead supporting the current president, regardless of who it was.

POST. THE. PROOFS.

>while the media is talking about how evil trump is about attacking Syria
but the exact opposite is happening

Bait (you)

Seriously? Boarderline /x/ tier thought process, George Washington.

JEWED
E
W
E
D

I'm not saying it was good, but that's how it was.

This. The whole "Sup Forums is one person" schtik is quite frankly moronic. I can be mad as hell at Trump for this stupid fucking move and not be a shill.

>ever considering siding with the jews

it's the Sup Forums is one person with one opinion meme

Fuck I'm over this shill vs shill battle.

it's all memes dude

He's getting a lot of attention from world leaders for doing what the 'cool kids' in politics would do, and showing he's willing to get his hands dirty, I guess. What does it say when Hillary comes out and even says she supported what he did?

If this is a chess move, it's a strange one, there has to be something behind the scenes being hidden by all of the political noise this has stirred up. Look at how bad forums are getting shilled now, discourse is almost impossible again. Someone does NOT want some kind of information getting out.

Ehh, sorta; Tomahawks are pretty bog-standard cruise missiles.Takes off, gets some course corrections from GPS or a one way radio link, flys to target, goes boom. Nice, reliable, 1970s tech. in theory you could retrofit them for intelligence gathering, but we have enough other hardware that does that, that I never heard of it actually being done.

This is a distraction so other chess pieces on the geopolitical board can move. To what end, I have no idea. The media was given something to talk about for the next week, and people are emotionally befuddled up on both sides now, not sure what to make of this.

>Barren old hag
>Ever happy

You don't ever need to fully support or oppose someone. Praise the good. Criticize the bad.

The truth

>Or side with them to keep a pearl of a president in office

And yet Trump is opposed by a majority of American jews.

When trump acts like a neocon and Bill Krystol is Cumming in his pants excitement you know it's time to oppose Trump about this.

Jesus Christ this isn't hard. Trump bombed a Russian ally over pics of dead kids.

When rick Wilson is ecstatic about something Trump you know we should be mad about this

Trump took the lightest response possible, and let them clear out first. Additionally, this was before meeting with CHYNAH so they know he means business.

Because he was supposed to be against them.
Which was all obviously lies

Fuck off retard. oldfag Sup Forums wasn't a monolithic entity. Though there were a lot of agreements it was mostly about the jews. We're not T_D who worships a traitor.

Ann Coulter has been anti Trump ever since shortly after "In Trump We Trust," ie. before Trump was elected.

Coulter and Savage went anti Trump at the same time we had a massive spike in anti Trump shilling before the general election, although Savage was more concern trolling than full anti Trump.

Fact still remains he did it based on false flag and that he reversed on one of his policies.

>Because he was supposed to be against them.

You're a lying retard. The jews are against Trump, but Trump isn't against any American.

>Which was all obviously lies

Yeah, you're full of lies alright.

>we

>a pearl of a president

Fuck off. He's a lying, deceiving buffoon. Politicians are the worst, but it's even worst when the outsider convinces you that he will fix it only to do exactly the opposite when he seized power

>Fact still remains he did it based on false flag

I don't know. Either way, it'll dispel the Russia retardation rumors, lets people he's negotiating with know he means business, and he even let them evac first.

>and that he reversed on one of his policies.

No idea why pol thinks that Trump is a pro Assad Russophile or whatever.

>I've been lurking Sup Forums since 2012 (inb4 newfag)
Uh huh. Guess what, newfag. This is a bunch of random people. You can have whatever opinion you want, write whatever you want, and hate whatever you want.

When our voices are viewed together, apophenia will make you think there is a common sentiment.