Go to catalog

>Go to catalog
>Ctrl + F
>Sweden
>1 result
>Not even related
What the fuck Sup Forums I know we're being raided and all but Id expect there to be something up talking about this
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/truck-crashes-crowd-people-stockholm/

I don't even care anymore. They brought em now they deal with em

S W E D E N Y E S
>W
E
>D
E
>N
Y
>E
S

Literally no info on anything, what the fuck is happening?

Yeah, what's going on Sup Forums? This is major happening in Northern Europe.

I'm with this fag. Hearing about a terrorist attack in the EU is like hearing about rain coming from clouds. What else did you expect? Sure it's a tragedy and that, but what are we going to do about it? There's also the bigger issue of the future of Sup Forums not falling to the shills.

Retarded exo-Sup Forums anti-Trump cunts are too busy shilling NatSoc trolls, I think.

IKR. It's like we are complicit with terrorist attack now. I am UTTERLY disgusted.

I don't think this will have that much international reach unless Trump or someone major brings it up. Because to be completely honest terrorism incidents involving

The UK needs to step up their game.

What is the latest toll?

Reddit is raiding this place with fake nuclear holocaust spam

>If this is to be noticed for any reason it's because there hasn't really been any major jihadist terror incidents in Sweden so far.

Exactly, no matter how hard you try you cannot please them. And Sweden has tried harder than anyone else.

Why would rdt rade us?

There were like 5 active threads maybe 8 hours ago.

Also RIP doggo.

You've come to the right place, friend. My grandfather was one of the chief military figures in developing the neutron bomb in the 50s and early 60s. He went to graduate school for nuclear physics, and they put him on as the military officer in charge of the project (I think we was either a Lt. Colonel or a full Colonel at the time, strangely enough as an armored officer). His team basically brought Cohen's theories to life as the first generation of high radiation/low yield thermonuclear devices. Basically, neutron bombs are useful because we can't just drop a hydrogen bomb on all of our problems. Sometimes you want to go nuclear to show your serious without going top shelf with a 10 megaton device. The neutron bomb solves this by lacking the tamper (usually made of non-reactive U-238) the regular hydrogen bomb does (obviously with other alterations I don't know about because I'm not a nuclear physics/don't have Q clearance with the DOE or TS/SCI with the DoD). The tamper reflects neutrons back into the reaction of a thermonuclear device causing the reaction to complete more, which means more energy -> a bigger explosion. Without a tamper, the reaction doesn't reach completion before being blown apart by the energy created, so radioactive isotopes are blown all over the fucking place. Basically, a neutron bomb is kind of like if a dirty bomb fucked a hydrogen bomb and they had a baby.

F

Forgot pic

Fuck. Wrong pic.

Because r/Donald fags are butthurt over people criticising Trump here

Sup Forums doesn't do "news" anymore. in case you haven't noticed.