I Can Rationalize Everything Trumps Done

AMA

join the club

maybe you should be asking that same question on reddit with the other juden

Since you've rationalized everything he has done, it's evident that e is not fit for presidency, yes?

>i-it was just a 5d underwater space chess move guys!

>no fucking goyim abandon hope and vote for shitskins

>I Can Rationalize Everything Trumps Done
Okay then maybe you can help me understand the "why" for the bombing. I've had about a day to cool off and now I'm just confused by Trump's actions.

no single jew was burnt to ashes, no residue of deadly gases

there's fucking nothing you can do about it until the next election so you might as well. I'm saving my judgement for after 4 yrs.

Luechter report, just watch'em prove it.
It's Jewish lore. Not one fact to it.

Good song

I've already done it as well.

Leftypol is on suicide watch LOL

>Back to plebbit
>back to r/the_Cancer
>Neo-Con shill
>Shareblue shilling for kike lover Trump now
>Wow crash and burn nuclear codes
>We WWIII now

Not an argument.
Notice how they substitute hollow buzzwords and rhetoric mixed together with hypothetical delusions.
Notice how when you make an actual argument they can't address any of the points and temperamentally default to doubling down on those emotionally charged buzzwords (classic lefty kike tactics).

Reminder that Leftypol is actively here doubling down with Shareblue to gaslight brainlet casuals because they are scared.

Reminder that all events hurt Israel and China was meeting with Trump at the time and shit bricks.

Reminder that China owns Shareblue so of course they want to hurt Trump because they are scared shitless.

I've detailed everything in the thread already. You can even seen the Leftypol reddit shaming fail miserably. So, so low energy.

From yesterdays attack, to why it hurts Israel, to why it hurts China, to why once again it truly was 4D chess.

Pic related spread the word. I love you anons.

kek primo lad

In other words you can double-think and excuse your way around the blatant transgression of a secular nation's sovereignty with religious fanaticism because you're too much a fucking basic bitch brainlet cuck to realize your interests have taken a back seat behind the interest of Trump's new neo-cohen friends.

You'll do whatever mental gymnastics you can to somehow spin it as though any part of what happened was in your interest because you don't want to accept the possibility of getting fucked by someone you put so much of your faith into leading up to the election.

You are a flip-flopping coward who, a few months back, probably would have fucking laughed at the thought of Trump doing anything to hurt Assad's government. You don't really belong in this place because you have no real principles, you are here to worship your percieved "God Emperor of Mankind" as you call him.

Trump just made a pretty fucking blatant neocon move, there is no justifying it, you are simply in the third stage of grief trying to bargain reasons for why Trump hasn't really become another neocon puppet.

Two stages left for you bud.

The kikes are getting scared. That's why they have to resort to demoralization. Nobody needs to support Trump or Assad. The core of /pol is nigger hate and kike hate. How you choose to express that hate is up to you.

It's because you're fucking retarded

America saved Assad with this. UN and media was going crazy to demonize him and Trump saved his ass with a false flag response that damaged absolutely nothing and didn't hamper efforts.

It's really nice having a functioning brain so I can weigh out the short term/long term consequences as well as make an accurate risk-reward assessment.

Read the full assessment here, Mr. Leftypol:

lefty pol out in full force again I see

So you now support air strikes on Assad? Why not in 2013? Just curious...

How can you rationalize all his cuts? All they do is hurt the most vulnerable in our society.

How can you rationalize the wholesale destruction of our environment?

How can you rationalize all Trump's lies and possible collusion with Russia?

How can you rationalize a Supreme Court justice who always sides with corporations over people?

How do you rationalize Jared and Ivanka? How do you rationalize mar-a-lago?

How do you rationalize the Muslim ban? Breaking up families? Building a giant border wall?

Can you Rationalize him weakening Assad against Isis and Al Qaeda as 13435632D chess?

>that pic
intl must be enjoying themselves

>Trump stops the active gassing of shitskins
how do you defend this?

THEY'RE HERE

>i-t's not like you guys would understand!

It's really pathetic how dedicated they are to annoying people because they're butthurt over some group on the internet. Neurotically begging for our attention for so long and never actually accomplishing anything.

FUCK OFF

Notice how they all ran as soon as you confronted them with reasoning and a detailed assessment of observable realities?

Filthy worms.

Rationalize Trump sucking Jewish cock every day six times a day.

Coming from a faggot like you who I'd bet has less than a year on this site under your belt. Anyone who knows anything here knows Assad didn't carry out the gas attack, anyone who knows anything knows Trump is rubbing shoulders with fucking kikes and neocons, anyone who knows anything here knows interventionist, zionist/saud-backed jew war bullshit is where we will draw the line no matter how much we hype up a candidate to win.

Fucking get over it T_D, we never worshiped Trump like you do, you cunts are just fucking GAY.

>his face when he just chugged that god's chosen load

I just read the thread you linked. It definitely seems to fit with what is going on. Time will tell I guess.

This is just sad m8.

still waiting faggot

It is quite sad that TheDonald can't see when they've been had, they'll continue to encourage Trump in absolutely anything and everything he does in the same fashion they have over the last two days. Even when he appears to do a complete fucking 180 on policies he ran on, it's all just 4dchess to them. Really fucking sad.