Antarctic Research General

Is the civilization that is being excavated in Antarctica Martian?

Other urls found in this thread:

cfa.harvard.edu/CMB/keckarray/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its the elder things. Read Lovecraft.

What civilization is being excavated in Antarctica?

After the chaos of the last few days I long for the peace of the last frontier that is Antartica

God I hate Jews

Yuggoth

>Its the elder things. Read Lovecraft.

THIS

>Sergent Faggot

kek

There has been some recent talk about an ancient/advanced/humanoid civilization that is frozen in Antarctica... There have been a few anons talking about their experiences in previous breads...

pyramids were build in bosnia also

and its massive...

yes, though no digging in that area

>he doesnt know about the head

I always liked that pic... There is some super spoopy stuff going on down there... I hope more information comes soon...

also pic related for fun...

True that... what better way to cool things down than a nice stroll through new swabia.

ive convinced myself its just a snowbank, but it does seem strange the way that the satellite images are spliced. its straight for the whole section except at this tiny spot. just to the right of the crater on mt. berlin for anyone wondering.

No. It's not Martian.

You dweeb.

For them it has similar temperatures, the pressure they can adapt to, and the atmosphere may be breathable for them... plus we are close by... you never know...

nice pic

I was just about to ask why hasn't anyone attempted to dig to the bottom of that.

no permission given i guess

An advanced civilization once lived on Antarctica and Antarctica was once located much closer to the equator. This civilization also built the pyramids. Read the fingerprints of the gods by Graham Hancock

atlantis. didn't sink into the sea, polar shift covered it. mad tech down there that would appear martian dueto being so simple yet still so far advanced beyond what we currently are allowed to know about

fungi can't belt steal memes

nightgaunts ≠ elder things

well i'm convinced

cgi. antarctica doesnt exist

You don't need to dig to see if its really a pyramid, surface piercing radar can see it.

not surprising
there was a time when the equator was about 30° different from todays position.
the northpole was closer to north america, so the southpole from today was not covered with ice, because it wasnt the southpole back then.

You are all way off base

What aren't they telling us?

cfa.harvard.edu/CMB/keckarray/

I'm going to give you the how.

Once the pedo crackdown starts really heating up, the "elites" will reveal ancient underground ruin in Antarctica, with "scientific proof" that it was the real origin of the species. They will also reveal certain bloodlines have traces back to the "pre-adamites", ie themselves (Windsor, Roth, a few others)

They actually found non-human skeletons there as well as three ships, NOT 30km long but large, with 2 being about 2/3 the size of the biggest. They are obfuscating the true origin of man.

They will then reveal a "secret space program" really minor level stuff in low orbit, possible black knight satellite, and reveal that they have detected similar ruins to the Antarctic on exoplanets in space.

Then comes the need for drastic political restructure, possibly with a false alien invasion. Other threads like the water shortage, the bee extinction, and oceanic biome collapse will come to a head at similar times to allow this.

Looks
A E S T H E T I C

...tonight, on Coast To Coast AM!

> believing people LARPing on Sup Forums

Man, what does it feel to be that fucking stupid? Just head to and don't pollute this board with your retardation.

alright nerds heres the story on antartica....shits melting up there world leaders are visiting so they can shit their diapers that simple its gonna bea tourist trap in a few months I cant wait till they set up the first mcdonalds on the shores of the southern continent

This pretty much, they call them THE preadamites, we are the adams.

When are we going to build shit on the moon?

What is this?

its all real, dont believe the jews when they tell you opposite.

Second Impact

Cool, I thought it looked familiar. Thanks