I am a Muslim who loves the USA, and would die for it. Why do most Sup Forumsacks believe we are all traitors?

I am a Muslim who loves the USA, and would die for it. Why do most Sup Forumsacks believe we are all traitors?

Also, ama I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

muslims4liberty.org
wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran
muslims4liberty.org/trumps-aggression-is-an-american-profession/
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you reconcile the fact that the libertarian values of American Constitutionalism are at direct odds with the authoritarian and socially restrictive aspects of Islam?

Muslims are cute. CUTE!

>I am a Muslim who loves the USA
Taqueiyya

The Sharia is actually quite open ended.
muslims4liberty.org
Islam is the most libertarian faith.

Do you support Donald Trump?

Think carefully about this question.

Im not going to your website.

Nice try, though.

post timestamp or btfo

If you accept law and western values over Islam then you aren't a true Muslim and I have no problem with you.

What is the proper penalty for a Muslim who leaves the faith?

to be quite honest fanilia compared to abrahamic slave morality id say it's a pretty solid tactic and right up pol's alley

Indeed

Are you white? If not than get the fuck out. If yes than get mental help for believing in this cult BS

Taqiyya is just an exception made to the Quranic extreme prohibition of lying in all forms. It means that Muslims can fake adherance to another faith (or lack thereof) while secretly practicing Islam, if faced with persecution.

Because you're an outlier and quite honestly the equivalent to a Sunday Christian church fodder.

We don't need Muzzies. Get out.

Why do you want impose shakira law?

Look at the 22 op speaks the truth! We have much in common with islam Shadylay!

t. Expert on islam after watching youtube videos

FAAKE AND GAY
sage

KYS cunt

>would die for it
Prove it

Because your choice of religion is sketchy at best.

You have no concept of the USA except as a target and as a standard of living. You were brought in by a hostile elite to make real Brecht's quip about dissolving the people and electing another.

Show us what's under your tits. I bet there are some explosives under.

Fuck off back to your sand hole rag head.

Assalamu alaikum brother. Why do you love the USA? This country has killed millions of our muslim brothers and sisters back home and has also been responsible for destabilizing our countries and mainly responsible for Israel's continued existence. They have also pitted muslims against each other.
And also the US military is the biggest and most bloody terrorist organization in the world.
Why do you feel to the need to kiss up to or get acceptance from these stupid americans and right wing bigots?

You're ok with pork, right taqiyanon?

Somewhat, I know you want my views on his immigration policy. I like Trump in that he doesnt want to accept refugees, which I agree, no one should receive asylum to the US. However, I believe that legally immigrating to the US should be easier overall.

I accept both the Sharia and western laws. All Muslims should, or they are sinning.

Thanks family.

I'm half white. My dad is white, my mom is not, but she is Arab, so nearly.

Why don't I believe you? Is it because you are a bald liar who has no respect for us?
Name me a Tafsir that endorses lending money at interest.

If you loved the US, you'd leave.

Liberals love to say this, but automatically lose when you make the argument more specific.

lol @ your stupid cartoon and your transparent bullshit rhetoric

no it's not faggot, all non-muslims have to pay a jizya tax and all apostates get beheaded

don't you fucking lie to me you piece of shit, you think you're talking to college liberals here?

kek

Then kill yourself or renounce your faggot religion

>I accept both the Sharia and western laws. All Muslims should, or they are sinning.
What about instances where they conflict? Which do you believe should take precedence when US law and Sharia law are in conflict?

Why? I never miss a prayer, I study Quran and Hadith every day. I'm quite devout.

Make me.

Sharia should be the basis yes, and the US constitution the model if that makes sense. I am an Islamic Libertarian.

Woah, I own guns, but I'll not turn them on myself, thanks. If I was even remotely military material, I'd sign. I'm lacking in the penis, and therefore muscle department though. I am pre-med and have thought about trying to become a military doctor, so maybe.

I have no clue what you are om about.

Underboob, is that a fetish?

Born here.

The US stops more violence than the rest of the world combined, we output technology like no other too.
Billions owe their lives to America.

How do you feel about your prophet being a pedophile, murderer, and a rapist?

Also fuck Islam. Muslim Holocaust when?

>would die for it

Kek, you're dying for europe too aren't you with your trucks of peace and what not

It's a shill.

already dropped.

if you're going to answer questions try not to be a lying rug whisperer.

Shit like this is why you'll never be a flying rug whisperer.

Listen up pal you are in for a ride. I do not understand why you believe in Islam.

Mohammad was a mentally unstable pedophile. HE FUCKED A 9-YEAR-OLD GIRL. Muslims try to cover it up by saying "yeah well it was normal back them". Bullshit. Allah said that Mohammad was the ideal man, therefore IN THE 21ST CENTURY PEDOPHILIA IS OKAY. Mohammad murdered two girls for singing near him in Mecca. The Quran says to whip people a hundred times for adultery, without mercy (24:2). The Quran says all sorts of fucked up shit that THE BIBLE NEVER SAYS (New Testament mind you).

Also, Bullshit that Mohammad didn't know how to read or write. He grew up wealthy. Also, there are tons of scientific flaws in the Quran.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran

Convert to another religion. Try Sikhism you might like it.

You can't be muslim and pro US at the same time, US represents everything that islam is against. To say as a muslim that you love the US is taqiyya because US is country that doesn't align with the quaran

top kek

I think you just love the higher quality of life, because if you loved American values you wouldn't be a muslim anymore. Seriously. Have you even /read/ the Quran?

I would answer your question with a question: Why are you a Muslim? In today's world of information and rational, why do you willingly choose to be a Muslim? I'm not even trying to be mean, I genuinely want to know.

First one
>One is supports a book which promotes terrorism
Second One
>Being a nun is optional whereas wearing a Hijab is MANDATORY. Not the same thing
Third
>Yeah war sucks ill give you that
Fourth
>Palestine is adamantly anti-jewish and a cesspool of terrorism. If you support that place you are fucked.

I dont eat pork, and discourage others from doing so.

As long as the interest is not ridiculous, it is fine. Proto-bankers at the time of the Quran's revelation were basically loan sharks, now things are different.

Nope

I'm not a liberal. I am decebtly socially conservative, but I believe in the free market completely.

Not true. Jizya is lower than zakat, and all Muslims also are required to sign up for a draft. Dhimmis have things easier than Muslims under Sharia. Islam is perfect, but Muslims arent, so some will abuse Dhimmis. They will go to hell for this.

They are both open ended most of the time, so they rarely conflict, but Sharia of course.

this doesn't look very america loving to be honest with you

Tits or gtfo

Time for some quick thinking, shill: Why are you a Muslim when it's your mother that's the Arab?

You are so full of shit. Post another picture. There is no way that is you. This is just a schill thread Jihadi asshole.

Answer my post (OP)

muslims4liberty.org/trumps-aggression-is-an-american-profession/

(You)

I am not a European.

Yeah, I get paid $0.50 a post, you got me, oh conspiritard.

Lol, stay made.

(You)

Well, I do love the US, and it does align with the Quran.

Many times.

Because I believe the Quran to be true.

That is not me in the pic.

Do us all a favor and kill yourself. Your religion is a backward ass political ideology that is wholly incompatible with modern day western views. The US will NEVER comply with Shariah law because it is oppressive to women.

Your people and your religion are completely fucked in the head.

I believe in non-interventionism, just like Ron Paul.

This place is a cesspool for the depraved to congregate. Never let it affect you're perspective of what most people are like.

Show your tits or gtfo

kek thirsts for the blood of sand niggers

Answer my points. If you are also right as you believe you are you will respond.

What? Are you afraid?

shill thread confirmed, time 4 sage

Fuck off fag

Take my flag off your fucking head.

>What is the proper penalty for a Muslim who leaves the faith?

Real christians and jews are today known as muslims. All 3 are the same religion.
And America has no official religion. This country was founded by people fleeing christian theocracies in Europe and freedom of religion and diversity of religion is what being pro american is all about via the consitution and the first amendment.
Fuck off with your manipulation tactics you zionist filth.
>The US stops more violence than the rest of the world combined
They have also created all of the violence in the middle east. They purposely start wars to keep us from developing into stable countries and kicking them out of the region.
>>One is supports a book which promotes terrorism
Don't speak about a religion or book you know nothing about you filthy pig.
>>Being a nun is optional whereas wearing a Hijab is MANDATORY. Not the same thing
But Hijab isn't mandatory. Again you just have proven your ignorance and that you speak out of your ass without actually knowing anything.
>>Palestine is adamantly anti-jewish and a cesspool of terrorism. If you support that place you are fucked.
Hello JIDF

>Well, I do love the US, and it does align with the Quran.
4th dimension mental gymnastics

Oops forgot to quote for the last part

>he white knights for shills roleplaying as Muslim women on a Congolese basket weaving forum
Pathetic.

24:2
8:12

SUPER AMERICAN QURANIC VERSES

>Not true
Zakat only applies to wealthy Muslims you liar. You also didn't address apostates getting beheaded.

>Sharia of course
So you support all of these things:
Child brides
multiple wives
beating your wife
raping your wife
slavery
amputation for thieves
murder of homosexuals
lashing people for sex outside marriage
beheading people for leaving islam

??
Again, you're a piece of shit who would leave America if they cared about it at all.

civil war nao! RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I am a Muslim
Meaning, you were born a Muslim to Muslim parents but really don't know or care about the Qur'an or what it says

You're not a traitor, but your religion calls you to be one, and the track record it has is very bad. Full of bloodshed and oppression ever since it began.

So there you have it. Problem is Islam, not you.

Is your cunt quivering Aisha?

>I am a Muslim who loves the USA, and would die for it.

yea tits or gtfo

>I do love the US, and it does align with the Quran.
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
So obvious

>I am a Muslim who loves the USA, and would die for it
>a muslim who'd die for satan and jews
you're no muslim, you've lost your way

does this make you wet? you want to be dominated by strong muslim man?

>Muslim
>American
pick one

>>Because you're an outlier
>Why?
probably because you're half european in heritage

Please NEVER read the koran.

Behead all who insult mcdonalds?

>They have also created all of the violence in the middle east. They purposely start wars to keep us from developing into stable countries and kicking them out of the region.
America is not a religion
>Don't speak about a religion or book you know nothing about you filthy pig.
Not even an argument sandnigger
>But Hijab isn't mandatory. Again you just have proven your ignorance and that you speak out of your ass without actually knowing anything.
And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed. [24:31]
>Hello JIDF
Not an argument

LOL created the violence in the middle east to prevent from developing into stable countries. If those countries are so important to you why don't you go back.

Too many replies too fast!

>discourage others from doing so.

that's not very libertarian to do

>Real christians and jews are today known as muslims. All 3 are the same religion.
WHAT?

Hey buddy, just because your Qur'an and Imams say so, doesn't make it so.

The Bible has nothing to do with the Qur'an or Islam.

Islam came 600 years after Christianity, in a place far away from it, and attempted to change many of the stories that were in the Bible. EVEN THOUGH, we have ancient copies of documents that predate Islam.

Stop spreading misinformation and lies. Islam tries to lump itself with Judaism and Christianity, like a cancer, but it has NOTHING to do with them, it just steals from them to try to be like them.

Oh and your book DOES promote terrorism, in fact Muhammad even said "I have been made victorious with terror".

Just fucking kill yourself you fucking mudslime

Your people already fucked Europe to hell. You are not fucking welcome in America.

L e d d i t

Shill thread. Sage.

The idea of muslims in west acting all self righteous and victimized makes my blood boil.
Fuck you and fuck your kind for all the evil in the world.
Also fuck these idiot braindead whites who support you and normalize absolutely despicable behaviour.

Why is hijab a bad thing. I thank God every day for perscribing hijab.

That's true, but my dad is a convert to Islam.

Bitch I'm fucking waiting

Discourage with words not force.

tits or gtfo