>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-briefing-by-secretary-tillerson-secretary-mnu-1794134337
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOVEMENT

Weather the storm.

FULLY
AUTOMATED
HELICOPTER
RIDES

Awoo~vement

there are some very nice awoos here tonight

REAL AWOO HOURS

I love how /leftypol/ could only keep up their shilling for a day. Weak cunts.

DEATH TO AMERICA

Daily reminder that Trump was always (((our))) guy. Deal with it goys.

Cute.

So we have anything planned this weekend or is Trump gonna have a quiet weekend as usual.

>Assad isn't going anywhere

That's completely up to him. If he keeps using chemical weapons and barrel bombs against innocent civilians, then Trump will have no choice but to eliminate Assad once and for all. Trump let Assad off easy this last time. Now Assad has a chance to amend his behavior. Where we go from here is entirely up to him.

I wanna see a really lewd awoo. Show me some wolf pussy~

Well she is still a woman. Kusher has his kike hand up her ass, so perhaps when Kusher is removed she'll be put back in line.

Don't forget, she's still a woman. Being influenced by a kike.

Drones are the future, here. Have a service like Amazon, where you pay for a drone to pick up a nearby commie and deliver it to your doorstep by dropping it from great heights.

Is he the fabled third Bush? Did slow and steady win after all?

What movie? I know Ive seen it

A-awoo?

Would Justice Kennedy put off his retirement now that Gorsuch is in, since his retirement would tip the scales?

I think they're going to re-group and strike double tomorrow. It's so inconsequential that everyone could stop posting for the weekend and when we came back nothing would be different.

Posting Comfy Pences.

ITS UPTO HIS PEOPLE NOT SOME DESPOT IN THE WH

Just a friendly reminder that each and every single one of you cucks need to fuck off back to the_kike and never come back, k?

I dont see any reason why

He'll last one, maybe two sessions, long enough to help Gorsuch get used to how the court runs, then he'll retire. Trump will drop in Sykes, which the left won't be able to bitch about since it's another woman on the court, but she'll be there 20 years or so and tilt the balance back firm right.

Sure thing fampai

This new one is an instant classic.

AGoo Goo Gah Gah AWOOO

>ITS UPTO HIS PEOPLE

They've had 5 years it's over.

THIS

It's better to be influenced by a smart and talented and hard-working Jew than by a useless venomous savage like you or your Muslim friends.

lol i don't give a shit about policy i only voted for trump for the chaos

hahaha that people on Sup Forums thought a guy who said he would bomb the shit out of isis would be an isolationist dove

after the dust settled all the strike really did was expose lolbertarians for the mongs that they there
the US is the world's only superpower, we spent 8 years of Obama basically turning the US from a leader to the blind king Osiris who let the world fall into chaos
the world needs leadership, letting China and NK know that we have a president that is intelligent enough to do a head fake and willing to launch 50 fucking missiles at an airbase did that.
the false flag almost worked, but trump neutralized the disaster it could have been if he didn't act before congress got some resolution going or the UN managed to get a press conference to demand some intervention

Batter down the hatches boys

I dont think it would matter. Age is a factor I think he is 80+

>since his retirement would tip the scales?

No, it wouldn't. Trump would instantly nominate another conservative to replace him. The vacancy would be very short-lived. Here is a list of potential nominees.

wtf I love interventionism now

This is true. Those ash filled warheads only made the janitor's job more annoying that day.
>tfw have to sweep up America's mess
DEATH TO AMERICA
Kek. It is suspicious how non deadly those missiles were, has Trump addressed this?

/r/equesting the picture of the impact, for some reason I didn't save it.

>The jew who advocates for bombing Russian allies and furthering the discourse in the middle east

>FUCKING CANCER CUNT DOESNT KNOW A THING

A Walk Among the Tombstones. Pretty good movie.

>/dogs of the jew general/

you got cucked

Fuck off shill

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

this shit makes me want to get on irc and organize our own raids like back in the old days

Neo Con general amirite.

It's funny that they waste their time like this.

what the fuck happened to /ptg/? I remember a time when posters were respectful and everyone knew that awoo's were not for lewd

Clearly it's not. Clearly America has the power to go over there and force our will onto them.

I noticed the new thing seems to be to call everyone t_d posters, as if anyone here cares about reddit. Their shilling game is weak.

Just call them kikes he want to limit America's absolute power in the world and makes us submissive

I bet he goes Pryor next.

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-briefing-by-secretary-tillerson-secretary-mnu-1794134337

Reading between the lines it looks like our whole administration spent the visit in Mar-a-Lago spanking the Chinese delegation like a disobedient avocado. Look at all these references to campaign promises.

I like Don Willett but Mike Lee would be great too. That said, replacing Kennedy with Pryor would be the ultimate fuck you to the fag caucus.

he didn't intervene in shit, he basically did enough to throw off the narrative the false flag could have brought
instead of talking about how many boots on the ground we need in Syria we're instead talking about Trump's quick response and China

>Batter down the hatches
>batter
Screw it I'm too tired to care, more lewd awoo

LITERALLY KYS

Use it wisely

you clearly don't remember costa rica or real awoo hours

checked

>I-i d-dont c-care i-im n-not r-eddit

Dahnald, I'll create 2 vacant SCOTUS seats by the Summer.

Technically it's up to the Russians. Syrian autonomy ended the second the rebels started their shit and Russia needed to step in to protect their strategic interests.

>chan drama
please not this shit again, it was bad enough leading into CoS and only got worse from the fallout

>Muh potatoes

I fucking hate irish niggers

>muh jews are the good guys
Why are you guys on Sup Forums?

Bannon is still in and so am I

We're in this together til the end

So /ptg/ help me out here. Seattle's Mayor was just accused of being a pedo by 3 victims. Will this help Seattle Pivot away from his bad policies like sanctuary city or will status quo be maintained even if he's proven guilty. I know we can't turn seattle Red over this, but I hope it'd make it so some his more ridiculous policies were ignored.

stop replying to him you moron

Damn it's almost like literally only Sup Forums would talk themselves in to supporting this bullshit at this point.

Trump has sold out to the establishment by bending a knee on Syria. You can think Ivanka and Kushner for undermining Trump's presidency.

They would need to be here everyday for the next year before they even started to change the board culture. They waste their time raiding when it doesn't even work.

I feel sorry for them. First their board falls into disarray (just like their ideology), now they are relegated to shilling for something that has no effect. Extremely sad.

Sounds about right, just to be clear for anyone who cared to read anyway.

is he white? they'll just use this opportunity to put some minority in charge and double down

Awoo?

HELL YEAH POL IS BACK BABAYYY

PRO TRUMP - PRO ISREAL
Sup Forums IS FINALLY UNITED

Those dickweeds have been fighting since the arab spring and they're now just a fringe group of ISIS that beheads children and prolongs the country's torment.

The Syrian rebels don't give a single fuck about their country or peace. They're religious zealots and terrorists.

Absolutely
Comfortable

Highly unlikely

hillary had a far better fiscal plan that unironically would've benefited the low-skill/middle-income worker the most

feel sad most americans are too stupid to make decisions in their best interest