pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/pompeii
latinchan.org/int/res/155.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t2axCHsb8jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i thought we all knew romans and greeks were faggots

Or family… Or friends…..

maybe they were

Or it's just two brothers or best friends hugging eachother as they die.
Why does everything have to be about sex?
I'm sure Pompeii was filled with fags though it is in Italy after all.

how dare you shitlord, the romans were super open and gay and trans which is why they were so succesful until christians oppressed em

this
never been to /fit/?

The graffiti from Pompeii is full of people being fags, so they may actually be right.

>I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

romans were pretty gay
they thought it was fine as long as you werent the one on the receiving end

>best friends hugging eachother as they die.
fag

proof god hates fags

>Not hugging your best bro as the world ends.
You're the fag.

Someone link that site with the pompeii wall shitposts.

>>I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

Sound like bitter MGTOW dudes who think telling women they would rather be fags then fuck them exists in pre-chritian Rome too
HAHAHA

MGTOW B.C. !!

>tfw shitposting never changes

garbage like this is why they'll fail.

>About to die from pyrochlastic flow.
>Look at your friend.
>Last person you'll ever see.
>Bro but in a touching final moment.
>Forever locked hugging it out.
>Thousands of years pass.
>Revisionist historians call you a faggot.

>that feel when thousands of years from now aliens might search through the radioactive ruins of your house find your gfur collection and laugh at you.

considering the vast, vast majority of gay men are also boy fucking pedophiles, itll be interesting to see if one of them is like 8 years old and it gets buried.

I got you senpai
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

OP stop posing pictures of yourself and your weird fetishes.

Maybe they are just wrestlers.

How did he have ancestors in the future?

I kek'd out loud. Poor guys. I'd be pissed.

>AD 79
>Be Roman
>Live in glorious mountain city
>Sudden earthquake
>Mate I invited for a banquet falls and grabs me
>Pluto's rapturous fury fossilizes the very instant spaghetti fell out of his toga
>my dying thought is a prayer that no one unearths my corpse and thinks I'm a faggot

>thousands of years later your successors dig you up and call you a faggot
my sides user

Jews lived in Pompeii

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/pompeii

>POMPEII, city in Campania, Southern Italy. There is enough epigraphic evidence, mostly graffiti, to show that Jews lived in Pompeii as well as in the neighboring cities of Herculanum and Stabia, before its destruction in the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 C.E. It seems that most Jews arrived in Pompeii after 70 C.E. This assumption is corroborated by their humble status as freedmen, slaves, servants, or prostitutes. They bear traditional Jewish names such as Iesus, Ionas, Maria, and Martha. However there were also more affluent Jews like a certain Fabius Eupor, who bears the title princes libertinorum, or a certain Youdaikos, a wine merchant. It seems, according to epigraphic evidence, that the Jews took an active part in the municipal life of the city.

>One of the houses excavated, called by the excavators "Casa degli ebrei" (N. 6, Reg. VIII, Ins. 6), exhibits wall paintings, which depicts the Judgment of Solomon. However it is possible that this painting in fact depicts a tale from Ancient Egypt, mediated by Hellenistic Alexandrine Art, and not a biblical episode. As the painting clearly caricatures the subjects, depicting them as pygmies, the owner was not Jew.

>An interesting graffito (Reg. IX, Ins. I, n. 26) read "Sodom Gomor." It is possible that it was written during the eruption of Vesuvius. Another graffito bears the word Cherem in Latin, which may correspond either to ḥerem (ban) or kerem (vineyard).

>The story of Successus, Severus and Iris is played out on the walls of a bar: [Severus]: “Successus, a weaver, loves the innkeeper’s slave girl named Iris. She, however, does not love him. Still, he begs her to have pity on him.
>Mfw some cuck got friendzoned by a fucking slave.

yeah man. a firm handshake would be appropriate in that situation

my ancestors...

serves you right fucking literal furfag gas yourself.

because ancient greek society was more true to what every other mammal is: indiscriminate. animals indiscriminately stick their dick in things; nowhere in the animal kingdom does anyone except humans make a firm decision to only fuck a certain gender. all animals will have homosexual tendencies

doesn't matter if a male only fucks a male for dominance, they're still orgamsming in eachothers buttholes

I didn't know OP died in Pompeii.

U N I T Y
N
I
T
Y

latinchan.org/int/res/155.html

Not wanting infections from butt-secks, and not being mechanical creatures may have something to do with it.

>V.1.26 (House of Caecilius Iucundus); 4091: Whoever loves, let him flourish. Let him perish who knows not love. Let him perish twice over whoever forbids love.
>Let him perish who knows not love

>[Answer by Severus]: “I have spoken. I have written all there is to say. You love Iris, but she does not love you.”

or your MAGA hat

Or your shattered ran over bones.

There are no fags on /fit/ only bros. bros who may or may not wanna suck each other's cock

they could have also been friends
or two strangers staring death in the face
or even bitter enemies embraced in mortal combat

>faggots
>successors
let me tell u about the birds and the bees user

Dude when you're about to die you'll seek comfort from any source possible.

Calling them homosexual for dying in each other's embrace from a fucking volcano is unbelievably disrespectful.

I didn't say descendants you mongoloid

> "O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed that you have not already collapsed in ruin"

If I was about to die by volcano or god fucking shit up I wouldn't hug the nearest person. Unless it was my boyfriend because I'm a fag.

Poor dudes. Were probably like this is it buddy we tried this is where it ends. This is the actual fucking happening. Come here old friend we had good times let's go out together.

Only to get labeled fags.

>father and son working together
>they are now gay lovers

>successors
>they all died in a fucking volcano eruption

>best friends hugging each other as they die
I'm gay and even I know that's gay as fuck.

>II.7 (gladiator barracks); 8792: On April 19th, I made bread
Every time we discuss this graffiti I feel the need to mention this line

(((They))) are trying so fucking hard.

Can confirm. God put all friend-hugging fags in hell in C-137 before I bugged off. The optimal reaction with regards to humanity and faggotry was to handshake your buddies.

>pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
There was a lot of errant defecation in that town

> I.7.8 (bar; left of the door); 8162: We two dear men, friends forever, were here. If you want to know our names, they are Gaius and Aulus.

or, y'know, two people just reacting to a terrible cataclysm

Herculaneum (on a water distribution tower); 10488: Anyone who wants to defecate in this place is advised to move along. If you act contrary to this warning, you will have to pay a penalty. Children must pay [number missing] silver coins. Slaves will be beaten on their behinds.

Herculaneum (on the exterior wall of a house); 10619: Apollinaris, the doctor of the emperor Titus, defecated well here

... thug life bc

>their last words as they were waiting for death were "no homo"

Makes you wonder if people 2000 years into the future will ever see our shitposts and what they'll think of us, and what their future shitposts will be about.

>Cruel Lalagus, why do you not love me?

They just rassling

THIS IS IT BABY! HOLD ME!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t2axCHsb8jo

>VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1882: The one who buggers a fire burns his penis

>VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1863: Take hold of your servant girl whenever you want to; it’s your right
wtf i love romans now

Secundus likes to screw boys

Well it's not all that surprising. Most Romans were more than happy to fuck anything so long as it had a pulse and Pompeii was pretty much the empire's brothel.

See

ROMANS MASTER RACE.
They knew the final redpill.

>two men
>Can't possibly be brothers or relatives

No. Pretty obvious they were butt fucking each other like raging faggots. Faggots are normal DON'T YOU GET IT!!?!

GAYS ARE NORMAL AND TRANS ARE NORMAL AND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also... did they just assume Gender? How do they know these two Romans identified as male?

>not partaking in platonic physical affection with friends
do people actually do this?

>>thousands of years later your successors dig you up and call you a faggot
top kek

>I-it was just our paleo religion, I swear!

this looks so incredibly fake. i grew up with paint shop pro; scrolling macros on aol. i know what to look for in propaganda.

they could have been gay lovers. they could have been wrestling. they could have been brothers embracing after one brother had been away on some conquest for a decade.

the premise here is 100% projected, a fallacy of cultural relevancy, if you will (and i will...i did).

The victorian Jeremy Bernal.

or maybe they are embracing because it's their last chance for human contact before they get killed by the fucking volcano...

Just bros being bros, bro

Nice kemono.

Antic Bara.

BAAAAARRRRRPPPPP

>2 men can't huddle together in fear unless they actively fuck each other in the ass

Not even a quarter into the 21st century and I already look forward to the end.

maybe they're fighting for cover from the scorching lava rock smut boiling their bodies.

DRAGON'D

If they were gay why are they hugging and not wanking each other off?

best thread on Sup Forums currently

>tfw historians will never know your last words were "no homo"

>That smile

Cheeky bugger

>the word square
>ancient vertical posting
Blessed are we to inherit the torch of shitposting.

kek

Gaius and Aulus

Bros 4 life

Pretty sure I'd hug my bro if we were gonna die, no homo.

>"I... I don't wanna die aniki"
>"Come here, we're gonna be all right, don't worry"

>Fast Forward 2k years

>"Gay!"