I loathe Assad. I want him to pay for using chem weapons on children. I did in 2013...

I loathe Assad. I want him to pay for using chem weapons on children. I did in 2013. I supported my hero President Obama when he wanted war against Assad. My deplorable friends were opposed. Now they support Trump's airstrikes on Assad. I am now opposed to them because fuck Trump. Fuck Assad and fuck Putin but NO to war on Syria. I don't want Trump getting any bounce in the polls. I have literally changed my position on Syria as part of my resistance to Trump. It's crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-plan-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-syria-045648224.html
nytimes.com/2013/12/29/world/middleeast/new-study-refines-view-of-sarin-attack-in-syria.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>/leftypol/

Fuck both political parties, shill.

fuck off sand nigger

We are not the world's police force. If they use chemical weapons on children, that's their problem. Trump should not have intervened. Use of chemical weapons on children in Syria by the Syrian government does not affect America in any way. Trump said that we should abandon this mindset for an America-centric one, but he is falling into the mindset of his predecessors.

>my hero the nigger
Stopped reading
saged

Nope.

I know that's what a lot of people say but that's not what I say. Fuck the GOP only.

please do not refer to former president Obama as a nigger.

I do agree that this is kind of a big shift from America first and more in line with his predecessors. But I understand why he was moved by the images of the children. Still he is Drumpf and I remain oppose to everything he does even if I agree with it. Also this could all be a distraction from RussiaGate and his low approval. I'm not sure how to feel about all this. I'm sort of just watching it all unfold while continuing to oppose the president. I believe we have a moral authority to act but republicans should have backed Obama. So I'm not backing Trump. Sorry kiddos.

have fun when the Russian tanks roll in Pavel.

Me too, I want the Jewish talented people to thrive. I don't understand what use they have in supporting the anti-Semitic savages here.

ugh you can tell this board is full of bot shill bullshit when there's like a fucking million of these "muh feels" threads

Why should we? Poland is a joke county we have fun looking at them licking the western asses.

"God bless America and the entire world".

Trump campaigning for president of earth.

fuck off nigger, Assad didn't do shit to those kids
>der I'm gonna fly over a hospital full of children and white helmets and drop nerve gas on them
...and don't be a hypocrite you faggot cock sucker, Obama killed 400,000 people in his Arab Spring wars.

This is board has always been shit. Especially since Trump started running for president.

You're a weak individual
You hate freedom so much that you'll do anything to cancel it
Go suck Putin's balls you dimwit

You're right, he should have been addressed by his official title: King Nigger.

Because you invade countries you consider to be part of your "sphere of influence". Don't forget Russia invaded Poland before.

I hate Russia so much for installing Drumpf. Also you need to stop propping up Assad.

Trump is great, I wish Trump was Russian to have right to be elected as President!

America is nothing without the talented Jewish masterminds and economists. Look at the Muslim Britain and their vector they'll become a third world Muslim mongrel soon as well as the other anti-Semitic European countries.

>Go suck Putin's balls you dimwit

Sorry but that job is already being done by right wingers here and in France.

Yeah, thanks a lot for him asshole.

We all know what's going to happen next. Use this to your advantage. Just follow the money. Pic related.

I dream that too, even if a former Obama or pro-Jewish Cameron bring here their teams and Jewish standards of ruling the country we will thrive.

We save the world from the western degeneracy.

Fuck trump and fuck white people! Hillary would have been better!!! Assad is cool because a few dozen people did a Hitler salute to him and I have daddy problems! I would rather be loyal to a leader of a 3rd world country rather than my own! I'm a KEK! I will drink Muslim cock! F-FUCK America!

I feel like Obama got pushed into it by the foreign policy establishment much like Trump is now.

Determine what your principles are and stick to them regardless of who is in the white house.

I got something I want to use. It's from 2013 and it's on a normies website so you can't call me crazy.
in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-plan-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-syria-045648224.html

Forgot pic

Also I got heaps more stuff from this if anyone wants

>Fuck the GOP only.

Her's your $0.02, shareblue.

I'm always a progressive on domestic issues but I only back democratic presidents in war. Even then I'm a little skeptical. Part of my principles is loyalty to the Democratic Party and opposition to the Republican Party.

The 2013 gas attack was proven by UN investigators to not be conducted by Assad.

Kill yourself shill.

Kill yourself Putin apologist.

>--- Think About It --- Think About It --- Think About It ------ Think About It --- Think About It --- Think About It ---

>I want him to pay for using chem weapons on children.
You want him to pay for what he never did. Sound like liberalism to me. Never mind the actual guilty parties.

Yeah...

nytimes.com/2013/12/29/world/middleeast/new-study-refines-view-of-sarin-attack-in-syria.html

about that 2013 attack.

First this is a thread you should filter. Second if you're still here Assad in 2013 was accused of chemical weapon attacks which proved to be false. It ended up being rebel groups likely supplied by US/Euro arms via Obama Admin/Order etc. Third no one cares about muzzies getting gassed anyways. Syria/Lebanon/Israel/Jordan are rightful Christian clay.

If the US is against chemicals being used on children, how come they give them Ritalin to kids who have ADHD?

Checkmate hippocrits.

>1 post by this ID

>

Death to every kike on the earth. Meme it so.