THERE ARE NO SIRENS ANYWHERE STOP THIS SHILLING!!1

THERE ARE NO SIRENS ANYWHERE STOP THIS SHILLING!!1
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DallasOEM?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sirens in Portland OR right now. Wat do?

In Frankfurt they are going off...

Arizona, sirens going loud

SIRENS COMFIRMED GOING OFF IN THIS THREAD

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?

mobile.twitter.com/DallasOEM?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Dallas office of emergency systems said it was a malfuction

Boston here, goin off here too. they said its just a malfunction

Really? I don't hear em

Dallas across the metroplex, it's been turning off and on for over an hour now

definitely not a 'malfunction'

not going to give my theories here

Seattle also going off

Colorado

They're fucking loud

I'm scared guys

HOLY FUCK WHITEHORSE SIRENS GOING OFF FFUSJJSUUK

The sirens are real dude i just stepped outsi iuhngfddr456yuu9ol,mjgtfc

Liar. Several anons from all over Oregon have debunked this.

Only sirens going off are in Texas and it's a false alarm caused by a glitch.

Are they so loud that I can hear them in Arizona?

Sirens going off here in New Islamabad

its just the sleep sirens user. means its time for bed zzz

It has been happening for over an hour. Any ICBM worth its weight in dogshit would have done made contact and you would start "loosing" signals from towns. Calm down, Its an antiquated system, Very old. It seems extremely likely this is either a malfunction or someone with a server room is going to but traping prison for life.

Bright flashes on the horizon, from the direction of Seattle. Foghorns going off.

>but there's no fog

San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles.

Average as fuck night to cap off another average as fuck day. Fucking quiet outside aside from the traffic on my street.

See no entertainment value to any of this cringey larping.

I'm surprised you lying kikes can hear anything outside of your "man caves".

I live by San Francisco, in the most populated state in the country. If there were any sirens going off, I'd have been one of the first to hear. You shills are tactless.

>Hurr sirens ebryware :DD

Also the Chinese president is here so Russia would not dare risk it. And if a massive swarm attack were happening it would be apparent. These sirens would be accompanied by a undeniable signal Via Norad that would have already taken over all stations. You would see THAADS firing, and patriots firing in a desperate attempt to stop whatever was flung at us from hitting airburst point.

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT RESPOND
SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT RESPOND

That bright light must be the street light outside your house. I know it's been a while since you've left the basement but you might want to get your eyes checked.

We have a confirmed detonation over Dallas, alright boys this is War Dog-1 commencing attack run, all planes report in, over

And if there was any nuclear attack happening YOU would have been hit first, Considering SBLMs would be used on coastal states Texas and where you are would have little to no warning.

government attempting damage control

SIRENS IN SAN FRANCISCO!!!!! NO EXPLANATION FROM POLICE YET!!!!! WAT DO
AM I FUCKED?

Count to 400 and if your still there, you are not fucked. You people seem to really not understand how nuclear warfare works. Thus your larping fucking sucks! I am the LARP KING, i am the "I AM UPSTAIRS COME UP AND STOP ME" guy.

t. retard

What about the crows, though? All over my neighbourhood right now. They appeared about ten minutes after the first flashes.

Seattle is crimson and kind of pulsing.

Nah, I don't come on here much. I only come on here after an international event to see how hard you retards are freaking out. Amazing how your tone shifts when you think your cumstained abode is about to be annihilated.

All those hitler trap photoshops destroyed in one brilliant white flash.

is right.
Sorry , I'm obviously a ghost :DDD SPOOBY

I've heard about the crows. They come after you rape someone's girlfriend. Who did you fuck, user? You can tell me. I won't tell anyone. I promise.

Ignore that. It was nothing. Just keep responding.

Why don't we just shitpost until they go away???

FALSE FLAG REEEEEEEEEEE

Kek I remember that thread

Emergency sirens across Dallas started blaring shortly before midnight Friday after an apparent system malfunction, and it may take up to three hours to shut them all off.
Dallas spokeswoman Sana Syed said fire dispatch crews were working to fix the problem.
Around 1 a.m. Garland police said that city's sirens were going off in error as well and that they were working to fix them.

Storm warning siren malfunctions in Deep Ellum
A storm warning siren repeatedly sounds at 12:30 a.m. Saturday, April 8, 2017 as sirens malfuncioned throughout the c...
h
Around 12:30 a.m., Syed said the sirens had been turned off in some parts of the city but that the fix takes a while "because it's a manual shutoff."
She said the city might not have a full explanation for the malfunction tonight, but the city's Office of Emergency Management would release the cause as soon as it is available.

System malfunction with City of Dallas siren system. Crews working to fix. No emergency. Please do NOT call 911. Thank you.

The city asked residents not to call 911 to report the sirens. Dozens of Dallas Morning News readers and Twitter users reported having trouble getting through when they called 911.
Syed said the longest 911 wait time during the call spike was two minutes.
Dallas has 156 outdoor warning sirens meant to warn people of the need to take shelter indoors. The sirens are tested once a month.

I'm in the deep ellem area can confirm sirens are a sleeper zombie cell activator only reason I'm not a zombie RN cuz I was wearing ear plugs

Ask me anything everyones dead

d-did you kill them?

it's trending on twitter

were we ahead of our time here in rural Mississippi?
the tornado sirens were loudly blaring on Tuesday when the sky was blue

I thought it was just a test

Nah they're zombies now so they're dead (undead)

I'm watching some outside right now eating some black people to death

post it nigga

Kansas City here. Tornado sirens playing despite clear skies. Its a bomb drill.