Global warming will Syriasly kill you

Hey Sup Forums - maybe now that you've realized Trump is a complete con-man and buffoon, you can start to acknowledge other truths as well. Maybe climate change? Is NASA lying about this??

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2016-09-global-2c-threshold.html
purdue.edu/newsroom/releases/2017/Q1/evidence-disproving-tropical-thermostat-theory-global-warming-can-breach-limits-for-life.html
orgs-evolution-knowledge.net/Index/Essays/ClimateEmergency/Start of Runaway Warming.html
youtu.be/iOk6HB609po?t=10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

China don't give a fuck why should the US?

Fuck Trump and fuck reddit people.

That includs you, you disgusting fucking leftie cuck.

explain. |K)

Relax and learn. Besides, you live in Sweden. You have no room for cuckslurs

Climate change is the elephant in the room no one wants to talk about here. The biosphere is pretty fucked too. We don't have the technology to scrub CO2 out of the atmosphere nor can we rehabilitate natural ecosystems. We're also using world resources at a faster rate than we can replenish them. We're all pretty much fucked desu famalam

>chart always barely showing 150 years

every time

Nope, global warming is bullshit

proof plz.

Lolll - yes I'm a leftie cuck for acknowledging facts. Fucking corporatist shill living in Sweden what the fuck

kill yourself commie cucktard

>implying human industry is the straw that broke the dune coon express' back.
>implying water vapor, volcanism/ tectonics, or the ultimate führer Sol isn't responsible.

Anti human, globalist teat sucker.

You don't belong here you retard. It's completely obvious from your postings, you have not even lurked. Crawl back to whatever shithole you came out of

Not an argument.

There has been no significant change in global temperature. Ask the founder of the weather channel.

Scientific evidence for warming of the climate system is unequivocal.
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change

PRAISE

checked

not a Sup Forums native

YOU DON'T BELONG HERE = I DON'T LIKE FACTS LEAVE ME ALONE

It's not bs, 'antgropogenic' global warming/ climate change are in fact, bullshit. Not a single model gore paid for came true.

Yes were the sole reason for climate change and should just kill our collective selves yes

and so it is

Yes, there has.

>cuck embraces the term

its like pottery

Witnessed!

phys.org/news/2016-09-global-2c-threshold.html

purdue.edu/newsroom/releases/2017/Q1/evidence-disproving-tropical-thermostat-theory-global-warming-can-breach-limits-for-life.html

orgs-evolution-knowledge.net/Index/Essays/ClimateEmergency/Start of Runaway Warming.html

While Sup Forums is getting shilled to hell and back read these until the chaos subsides. We are fucked.

Guys, I like your memes - they're pretty funny. But grow up and listen to people who actually study shit for a living. I'm a leftie but I hate the PC left so I come on here to vent. I'm having fun so suck my ass

Do you understand the word significant?
His name is John Coleman if you care to actually listen.

ironically china is giving a fuck now and is starting to kill off coal while trump is trying to bring it back....really makes you think

He has spoken

looks like im on a roll

2016 was the hottest year on record. By .01 of a degree.

Also praise be to those on here who embrace science. My rants don't apply to you. Praise be to keky

China is fucked and is the fucking worst contributor to climate change. I'm not apologizing for those authoritarian asswipes at all

proofs?

even if we stopped using fossil fuels all together we've already fucked up the chemical composition of the atmosphere to the point where we're going to have to reap what we sowed in in the 22nd century

holy shit fuck off to reddit you numbskull

China and India literally pump human shit into the ocean and spread it around the world.

I don't go on Reddit. I go on MySpace

NASA is the Real Deep State ... jooing (you) with it's science and facts and shit.

Don't fall for it. The God Emperor haz an sekrit planz. Everything else is fake facts.

I never supported Trump's climate policy (or lack thereof). But Hillary wouldn't have done shit to save the environment either, and frankly, I think it's too late for anything to be done regardless of who holds power.

the left has abused this subject for too long. it's time to depoliticize it and wait now so scientists can understand what's going on. you need to accept that.

This, redditcucks need to go back.

Just as many articles from legitimate sources claim we're starting a cooling cycle and sunspot activity supports it more than flawed computer models. I could link, but in the info age, its on you. Oh, I forgot. You're a faggot.

I don't oppose de-politicizing it. Science is science, period. Also, fuck Hillary. I'm a Bernie bro anti-feminazi

Man, if only we had some kind of highly efficient energy source that put out no pollution and who's byproducts we could safely manage...

Not understanding that India is to assume China's role as cheap crap provider to the first world.

SIGNIFICANT! KILL ALL HEW-MONS!

Why would anyone on Sup Forums care about global warming, the west will survive while the 3rd world will get shit on.

22nd century? South America is getting cucked by climate change right now.

this man saves sweden

learn to quote faggot, or else you're talking to the void

That is not what that image shows. If i interrupted your shitposting then moving on.

praise kek

Will Elon Musk save us all? No seriously I'm just wondering

yeah, but i don't care about 3rd worlders.

Show em sven

>having this much faith in a 4.5 billion year old organism.

We already hate muslim refugees all the way across the ocean, what about millions of South Americans moving north?

That technology is called trees user

I know right? Fuck nuclear energy! Fuck the sciences that could come of experiments opened up through the use of modular thorium reactors! Also, fuck nearly limitless energy!

As far as I know, global warming levels out after 6-8 degrees Celsius average temperature increase.

So I do not see a problem, Northern Europe, Northern Russia, Canada and even parts of the US, Japan etc. would still be habitable.

Only Africa, the Middle East, parts of Latin America and SouthEast Asia, India, parts of Central Asia etc. would be inhabitable.

I really do not understand what is wrong about global warming
If it is true then frozen half of Russia will become habitable

this is why we should build a wall and have stricter border enforcement, then it's mexico's problem

South Americans are at least some form of western Christianity. They can adapt more easily.

SVEN CALLS THE JEW
KEK REVEALS
PRAISE HIM

Thorium nuclear energy is the holy grail. Fucking establishment won't let us have it because it would wipe out all the outdated energy sources that are based on scarcity, and thus profitable

it's just that it will suck and we will lose A SHIT TONE OF BIODIVERSITY which took millions/billions of years to evolve. it could also run away and turn us super uninhabitable

>climate conspiratards

wrong.

we will lose vast swaths of the earth to desertification as well, migrant crisis like the world has never seen

Don't accept the migrants and the problem will solve itself.

Not true. When these were being developed, the USN was funding all the research (into different nuclear tech) so they needed it to be able to be used as a weapon also. Sadly, thorium can only provide energy valuable to life.

solar can already get you off the grid

Trump is backing off of fighting climate change, but no one else is. This means China is going to be the new leader on global climate policy. Great job cucks, you simultaneously fucked the planet, bombed Syria, and gave up half our diplomatic power to China.

Lmao China is fucked. Them and India already turned their corner of the Earth into a toxic waste dump.

unless we win the culture war, which is uncertain, and unclear what we'd do if 'we' even won, do you think we'd really let hundreds of millions/billions die? you and me may, but everyone else? lolno

I googled and found plenty. I bet you tried hard leaf.

Global cooling is the theory of choice for people who are somewhat scientifically literate but still fucking retarded.

We will start to encounter more extremes. Record highs and lows. Record rainfall and massive droughts in certain areas. Higher probability of natural disaster events, more tornados, larger hurricanes etc.

Then there's potential for massive release of additional greenhouse gasses from peat bogs under permafrost containing massive amounts of methane currently trapped

They were, now they've reversed and are building solar and wind faster than anyone else in the world. They know coal and oil are dead long term, and they will be hurt by climate change eventually. Coal production is slowing.

And you realize the US makes the most CO2 per capita in the world right? If china used co2 like we did, they'd be making way more. we make 16% of the co2 with 4% of the population.

Not to mention american energy companies will be prevented from submitting to projects internationally. heh

Americans are stupid. Nothing new under the sun.

Annihilation
Commit suicide.

wrong.

>Global cooling

This guy believes in global cooling.
>youtu.be/iOk6HB609po?t=10s

Sounds reasonable to me

>appeal to authority
fuck off back to plebit you commie faggot.

Of course the climate changes.
Why are you unaware that I know the climate fluctuates?

Barely on an extremely local level. You cannot run a modern city on such an intermittent energy as wind or solar(which are both backed up by hydrocarbons and are bad for the environment due to rare earth mining although I'm pro rare earth mining) c'mon faggot envirotards! Make a choice; Malthusian rhetoric completely unproven, or your smart phone/ any fucking technology you weeabo, hentai loving autists.

I'm aware they're going for "green"(more carbon neutral is the better term) energy, but their actual farmland is a toxic waste dump and their oceans can hardly support life anymore. Try feeding a billion people with shitty toxic farmland and no fish.

>appeal to authority
fuck off back to plebbit you commie faggot.
Of course the climate changes.
Why are you unaware that I know the climate fluctuates?

Also they will be the ones exporting high tech energy solution$$$ in the future. The lost potential for the US is crazy.

>1 degree
The scientists agree on 4 degrees being an issue and we should try and keep it under 2. We're not even half way to being fucked based on the people who are apparently just shills of a massive globalist scam, your own science has betrayed your motive.
Fuck off.
t. Enviroment student

Lefty shills btfo

Why are yous guys arguments always a fallacy? Mudding the waters is what you're doing.

Meme science.

Get off the grid already.

The scientists agree that if we dont half our emissions every decade until 2050, we WILL reach 2C+ for sure. Just cuz it hasnt happened yet doesnt mean it wont dumbass.

Fallacious argument: muddying the waters.

This is why I like it here. Very good discourse. See, we can get along. Just shun PC cucks and acknowledge facts