Former Trump voter here, I made a mistake, I can't believe I fell for this puppet...

Former Trump voter here, I made a mistake, I can't believe I fell for this puppet. I actually regret not voting for Hillary Clinton now.

Who wishes they were #WithHer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Izos11q1UZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Weird bait, Aussie. You could have at least picked a candidate who also didn't want to bomb Syria

Reminder that reddit is raiding because Sup Forums btfo'd 3-2 in tribes ascend
Screencap this

>puppet

Yes.

>I actually regret not voting for Hillary Clinton now.

And you are a shill.

nice try shill, but next time try to make it believable

How much do you hate niggers, shill?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I don't even get how you guys think you don't stick out like a sore thumb here. Literally every shill thread is so obvious lol. remember everyone put Sage in the options to nit bump the thread. Put a pic too.

leave

he bombed a base after telling everyone to gtfo
it's not a big deal

go back to your discord and subreddit faggot

LARPing faggots should be gassed.

Remove yourself Kremlin troll
You're from Australia, you didn't vote at the elections

I don't like trump either now, but voting for hillary clinton would have been even worse because she supported the air strikes as well. At least trump SAID he wasn't going to do that and then went back on his promise. Voting for trump made perfect sense then, now he's slightly better if not just as bad as clinton

Shill faggot, the fuck out of here

Trump will win
Praise Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Izos11q1UZg
never forget

Not that nobody else can instantly see you arn't shareblue but name this file Shareblue-Sample-04.jpg to be more convincing

FUCKING SHILLS LEAVE

SHILL TROLL

DUMB ARSEHOLE NEW FAG FROM THE_CANCER CAN'T RECOGNIZE BAIT AND THINKS ITS A PAID SHILL BEING PAID TO SWAY HIS OPINIONS EVEN THOUGH AN INTELLIGENT PERSON WOULDNT WASTE THEIR TIME WITH LOW IQ DUMP SUPPORTERS

FUCK OFF ALREADY

Not only that but they are usually from
>Serbia
>India
>Canada
>Toothpaste
>Australia

You didn't vote for shit, get out of town