Hotel calls police after mistaking father for pedophile

>A dad staying in a Travelodge with his teenage daughter was stunned when staff called cops to say he was a pedophile.

>Widower Craig Darwell, 46, was treating Millie, 13, to a trip to Thorpe Park, a theme park in England.

>They checked into the hotel near the theme park in Chertsey, Surrey, about 25 miles west of London.

>But when Craig returned to reception after moving his car, a manager asked him to prove he was Millie’s dad.

>“It was bizarre and really offensive. Then he told me that he’d already called police so I had to wait for them to arrive.

>“Luckily it took them about two seconds to realize he had got the wrong end of the stick, but it ruined the weekend for me.”

>Craig’s wife, Sarah, died from leukemia when Millie was 4.

Sauce:
nypost.com/2017/04/05/hotel-calls-police-after-mistaking-father-for-pedophile/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCywGhHQMEw
conservative-headlines.com/2014/12/the-truth-about-interracial-rape/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NE1l4-vo8I4
youtu.be/y91bsmKqJFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw because feminism, you cant go out with your daughter without their mother..

Boils my blood desu.

I hate this country.
Awhile back I decided to walk in the park to get out and strech my legs. There was a nice bench and I sat down, watched the families playing and the trees and whatever. Some woman came up to me and asked what I was doing in the park, called me a pedophile. I told her to fuck off but it ruined my day.

ENGLAND YES

False flag story. The UK already stated that there are so many peds in the country due to rapefugees that they're no longer arresting peds.

they did the right thing in the situation. 9 years and he couldnt find a wife?
more action needs to be taken to sick pedos (like podesta) regardless

Nothing wrong with plowing your underaged daughter.

This was in England, not the U.S.

This is because Jews have made pedophilia a normal thing.

God damned fucking Jews. They are the cancer of this planet.

either way, still pretty fucking weird of the dad.

AMERICA YES!

>tfw he's her father and a pedo

This was in the uk but aye.

if she had a beard they'd be identical
what kind of fuckwit thought these two weren't related?

Nothing wrong with pedophilia.

So, thousands of Asian men can rape underage women for years and get support from their local government to accomplish that but a white guy takes his daughter on a trip and the police need to get involved?

Kinda R A R E ?
R
A
R
E

it's awwright

>white dude with daughter gets harassed for pedophilia
>muslims literally raping children left and right and no one bats an eye

>no source
bahahaha

>England
>see 5 muzzies gang raping a 6 year old
>"........."

>England
>a widowed father and daughter go off to have a nice weekend together
>"OY VEY THIS IS LIKE ANUDDA HOLOCAUST THINK OF THE CHILDREN!"

Can any nation be more cucked?

They won't be arresting brown and black peds. Whites are fair game.

You can never be too careful.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=XCywGhHQMEw

How the fuck is it weird of a dad to take his daughter on a trip?

Are you fucking stupid.

But Muslim peadophile grooming rings run rampant. Lol

Quite uncommon.

>Craig’s wife, Sarah, died from leukemia when Millie was 4.
god fucking dammit

no wonder they thought she was his whore, shes not even wearing a hijab, slut

9 years and he couldnt find a wife? wot?
child abuse happens all the time and not just "because of minorities"

(You)

t. roastie

Here's your (you).

I honestly can't wait for the day your entire stupid fucking country is IP banned. It's not even a meme, you are all the worst.

You know, I see myself going to London and going to a bar and asking these fucking "Hooligans" why they let shitskins rape their daughters. I think they are a fucking meme, and Brits are the biggest fucking pussies on the planet.

Why are you laughing, bogan?
conservative-headlines.com/2014/12/the-truth-about-interracial-rape/

Americans being too weak to protect their women is no laughing matter.

u wot m8?

Okay.

A. You confused the shit out of me because you replied to yourself and I didn't look at the IDs.
B. You don't know if he's looking for a wife or not.
C. None of the above means he's a kid fucker.

I took trips with my mom all the time when I was younger.

I had a milder experience walking by a playground on my way to the mailstop, thought it was just a mentally ill woman, but looks like the culture has another problem.

Indeed.

Maybe for 9 years, he was focusing on raising his daughter, rather than be out chasing skirt.

I know it might be hard for you emucucks but some people actually prioritise raising their offspring over getting laid.

>Meanwhile Pakistani's have used the hotel an uncountable amount of times to go "vacationing" with their 12yo white British daughter without any trouble

In London you're more likely to run into shitskins or niggers. A proper Brit would kick your teeth in though.

>Can any nation be more cucked?
Yeah, America.

Quality shitposts

is this a shitpost or are you retarded?

But if he was a filthy arab they wouldn't have said shit.

A nation of herbivores.

>work at a department store

>heading to break room on lunch break

>elderly asian lady stops me "sir, there's a BLACK (with emphasis) in the ladies restroom! There's a man in the ladies restroom, and he's BLACK!"

>black guy comes out of women's restroom with 3 or 4 year old little girl, ranting about how he won't let child go in alone because of our deviant policies that let trans people piss and shit in whatever restroom

>laugh and go eat because I genuinely don't give a fuck

He should have told them he was muslim. They would have let him rape any child in the entire hotel.

Fuck off mate

they have the exact same nose this shit is retarded

Better to be safe than sorry

>tfw White picture isn't even White

I kind of agree, if they see abnormal behaviour Id rather they hurt the dad's feefees than have a kid get scarred for life

I avoid schools during school hours and playgrounds for this exact reason. Although some of the parks I go to have one or more playgrounds located inside, so I guess its only a matter of time until some cunt decides to harass me and call me a pedo for walking while single.

>being raised mostly by your mother
lmao
nuclear families ALWAYS raise their kids better than single parents. you cunts are so oblivious

They go all vigilante on this guy but ignore and outright refuse to investigate the mudslimes and other shitskins who basically turned an entire town into a child sex trafficking hub...

What you want to do is to systematically exterminate all pedophiles and remove them from the gene pool , that's how you solve the problem.

fake and gay news

Yeah, right, And watch their women get fucked as 12-year olds by Muslims. Fuck you. Brits are fucking faggots, and they always have been.

>This delusion
British troops under mortar fire
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk

American troops under mortar fire
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NE1l4-vo8I4

And we're the pussies, lol.
I guarantee you go to England and act like that you're getting sparked out mate.

>father and pedophile are mutually exclusive
Probably acted like a weirdo and wanted to fuck her anyway. Good call.

You need to be gassed.

fucking this.

makes my blood boil knowing there are literally child prostitution rings operating out of shady hotels ALL OVER THE FUCKING WORLD RIGHT NOW

disgusting ugly black/muzzie waltzing around with a 10 year old girl? No biggie right? Must be "love", she looks 18, don't be such a racist, right?

But GOD FORBID you spot an older white man with a young girl, OH SHIT CALL THE COPS.

sad. But then again, I'm white/hispanic, so...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>I took trips with my mom all the time
and somehow out of this you got
>>being raised mostly by your mother

Amazing. You really come to the most bizarre conclusions.

if he were a Paki would they had done the same?

pedos usually dont breed regardless, culture is also what creates em
listen to kraut

>and they always have been.

I'll have to disagree with you there m8 youtu.be/y91bsmKqJFE

I am a registred pedophile because I pissed in a playground while I was drunk one week-end around midnight. Some woman reported me to the police telling them I exposed my penis for all the children to see. There were no fucking children at that playground in the middle of the fucking night. And who puts a playground next to a damned bar?

Good luck unless your an (((economic))) migrant

yet the royal family goes free another day,

Well, maybe I'll just go there to fuck your underage daughters.

Seems to be allowed.

horrible bosses much?

>Pedophile
>13 year old
People really have no fucking clue what a pedophile is do they

Oh shit, that girl is 18 with a 40 year old he must be a pedophile

Fucking retards who misuse words piss me off

>checks flag
Sounds about right.

wait, niggers are actually decreasing?

Some people are socially awkward but have children
He looks like depressed and lost he wife and had to do all the work with raising her and then some faggot called the cops on him because he didn't behave in a way like society expects you to behave

>"extreme rarity"

>literally 0

old

>Aland

Who gives a fuck? fuck you degenearate faggot

Literally Charlie day

Let's be real dicklet, you couldn't even trick a 9 year old to fuck you.
All girls would rather have a big british cock.
Yeah, and the mixed race population rises.
B L A C K E D.
Can't blame them though, American "men" are pathetic.

At least he's proud to be an american.

>LITERALLY PROJECTIONS

really increases electrical activity in my prefrontal cortical areas

Guilty of being a single white male while parenting

>white
but all pedophiles usually white.
thats why they report it to the police

Fucks sake, this is even lower than leaf tier shitposting. What the fuck is wrong with you man

>A
>FUCKING
>LAND

The left is from 2014, Mr. 54%. You sound upset.

>He said it was company policy and I had to go onto Facebook to show messages I’ve sent to her.

Land of the Free

That sucks man. I'm mobile, what country you from m8?

Had to take pictures of nature and objects for a photo project, I was 16 at highschool at the time (this was over a decade ago). Decided to go to a park with an old 35mm camera to do this.

Fuck that was awkward, had a lady come up and said not to take photos of her kid I told her off and my project. She was embarrassed as hell but with the shifty looks I was getting from the mothers I decided to fuck out of there.

When the fuck did this country get to the state where if you're in a park on a sunny day you must be committing a crime.

A connesur of bleach. Do you prefer the store brand or the knockoff brand?

Yeah yeah whatever , you're a registered pedophile and stuff.

But what the fuck is Aland nigga?

it was just a little bantz

Maybe next time keep your dick in your pants? You fucking pervert.