>breaks every single one of his election promises
>shills are surprised when people don't support him anymore

What the fuck is wrong with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=urfADUE22zA
strawpoll.me/12700462
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/850446113962246144
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Tomahawk codes!

If by "people" you mean Russian shills, then yes. "People" don't support him anymore.

>trump does one thing I don't like
wtf I hate Trump now. I should have voted for the cunt who would have done a hundred things I don't like.

>one thing
Shills actually pushing this narrative now?

Remind me, what happened to the travel ban and the wall?

This triggers the redditor
youtube.com/watch?v=urfADUE22zA

Its your own fault, you idolised a compulsive liar and conman, you fell for the memes, but hey, at least you pissed off dem SJWs you can write that on the eulogy of Trumps presidency.

Former Trump voter here, I made a mistake, I can't believe I fell for this puppet. I actually regret not voting for Hillary Clinton now.

Who wishes they were #WithHer

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Shareblue thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting SHILL that you actually paid for a Sup Forums Gold Account, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic crying wojack” guy, isn’t it? I imagine you laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fuck up, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about the same tired meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic ShareBlue SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be...

YOU CAN END THIS. YOU CAN END THIS.

strawpoll.me/12700462

strawpoll.me/12700462

strawpoll.me/12700462

This is it.
It's over.
This wouldn't have happened if #imwithher

Haha but seriously we can't let this man near the nuclear codes.

IT SHOULD'VE BEEN BERNIE
IT SHOULD'VE BEEN BERNIE
IT SHOULD'VE BEEN BERNIE

>I sexually Identify as an Neckbeard. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the Earth tipping m'fedora to beautiful m'ladies . People say to me that a person being a Neckbeard is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install anime in my veins , 30 mm fedoras and Meme o' missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "White Knight" and respect my right to meme from above and tip m'fedora when necessary . If you can't accept me you're an SJW and need to check your privilege. Arigato for being so understanding. tip

this is retarded and next-level shill set

dont fall for this faggotry, whatever comes up from the ashes will be worse, its like forced regime-change by neocons

The reason we dont like Trump is he acted same way as Hillary you stupid redshid get the fuck out of here.

I'm just frustrated. I guess there are no mavericks, they all fall in line with the kikes by the end

You people don't understand that it's perfectly fine to be disappointed in Trump. We still know Hillary would've been much fucking worse.

He's broken nothing

You do realize it took 12 months for Obama to pass his shitty healthcare bill right? What the fuck makes you think that building a giant fucking wall across the mexican border would take only three months?

And the travel ban was blocked by judges, he tried to get it passed, wise guy. I'm not even that big a fan of Trump, but your arguments reek of tumblr/reddit's brand of "epicc nazi trolling XD"

Wait, what the FUCK is wrong with her pussy?

That's fucking disgusting.

>wall takes time to plan+build
>travel ban cock-blocked by libshit judges
>why hasn't Trump MAGA in three months time?
Bastard's got four years ahead of him, and he's just getting started.

i use to be a pimple dimple fimple sniffle now im for HILLARY, YES SHE CAN SLAY QUEEN

Drumpf shills are so dumb, just accept he lost.

>>breaks every single one of his election promise
If this surprises you then it must have been the first election in American you've witnessed.

funny how life has a way of teaching the same lessons over and over, why do I ever bring myself to care about politics? it just brings pain

Those shills are skypes, they're excited that trump will build their 3rd temple and get rid of Syria for greater Israel.

why is every single thread about this shit?

>breaks every single one of his election promises
What did he mean by this

Oh fuck of both of you Bill Mitchels of the world.

Trump's has gotten so many chances to do so much better and he hasnt. Check for example what Coulter has to say:

"How about the 27th time?Nikki Haley, Mattis, Kelly, Goldman Sachs, Pudzer, Obamcare Lite, no DACA repeal, no refugee slowdown,no Kobach... "
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/850446113962246144

I mean do you fucking realize the US is going to take in 50,000 refugees per fucking year the same amount fucking Bush admitted???

Even if Trump turns out to be a failure, I will unironically consider his election justified because of the eternal asspounding that liberals feel on a daily basis

This

I mean did you fuckers watch today's video of Trump's weekly update?? Trump is happy he is removing like 250 people in these "last days".

I was expecting mass deportations. Trump said 2-3 million people are going to be removed immediately and nothing's happened. He picked "General Kelly, now Secretary Kelly" who called himself the best thing that happened to the DACA kids instead of freaking Kobach.

/leftypol/ shitposting went into overtime because they've smelled weakness.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>wow this guy broke his promises why don't people like him anymore?
Retard.

yep

The 3d chess thing is getting so annoying

haha wow shut up KEK. Trump is always playing 36d water polo, ok?? Read his book, Art of the deal. Maybe you'll learn something and you'll stop being such a naive KEK

Everything he does is 36 steps ahead. He's just faking the neo-cons out!!! Duh!!!

Drumpfucks can't get over the fact they are no longer useful just like Bannon.

CIA better look out, new dog in town.

Don't take globalist shit.

CIA about to get fucked.

Most economies don't support CIA in this little exchange, you flaming faggots, you best still be equipped withe the most virulent shit tha5t your ass about to get smashed by the totall6y lyrical crusher might that you pretend is so-uptight that your lyrics cant even affor to be uptight with.

fag