Loyalty to the tribe comes before family, always

Loyalty to the tribe comes before family, always.

Trump is part of the tribe.

Why Jews always have *that* look in their faces?

He's the Golden Goy

Trump was a key to the lock. Useless once you get inside.

Grasping. Forever grasping for all they can get in this mortal life, so utterly convinced that it's all there is.

yeah, well, he should've been a battering ram
once the doors open you can pummel the enemy

Mark of Cain.

#killalljews

probably a natural selection developed sense telling you it's a predator

#deathtoalljews
anyway, I'd be happy with the mid east strikes if it was #FinalCrusade #FinalSolution

Trump will never be a jew no matter how many jews he surrounds himself with. Sad. Should have embraced his inner scottsman instead of being a shabbos goy

What did he do? Can someone give me a basic gestalt on this Jew?

America is the vehicle in which Satan enters the world, the Jew is at the wheel.

Could this not all be part of a plan to D&C Trump's internal team?

says who
Kill yourself, enemy of freedom

jews always looks like they are like laughing AT the world with malice instead of WITH the world in happiness

Even if it was it was Drumpf who took the bait. Of course I dont know what is really going on and what is he thinking but the official PR "the God-Emperor" chose to communicate to his MAGA base is basically: My daughter and her jewish husband pressured me into a Jeb Bush tier foreign policy with a literal replay of Iraq war propaganda so that we can spread democracy in the mideast and make Bill Kristol happy.

He thinks you are retards.

When dealing with the Jews, always look beneath the surface to find their subterfuge. It's a game of smoke and mirrors with these kikes.

>Drumpf
>He thinks you are retards.
You're projecting.

ayyyy the /egy/iest arabs on the planet have arrived.

“Work this out,” Mr. Trump said, according to two people briefed on the exchange. The admonition was aimed at Stephen K. Bannon, the tempestuous chief strategist, and Reince Priebus, the mild-mannered chief of staff, over a series of dust-ups with Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, and the top economic adviser, Gary D. Cohn.

there are two. the jewish prince, his money dog.

Explain why you voted for a neocon interventionist apparently falling for the lamest muh childrun propaganda ever.

And yes he is Drumpf, the liberals will hate him anyway and he alienates his base who voted for the opposite of that.

>implying stephen "kill all the latina semen demons" bannon didn't tell trump to send the missiles out of the luxury cruise ships

Fuck (((Kushner)))!

- Trump allows his daughter to convert to Judaism, condemning her soul to Hell.
- Liberty University, a Christian University, endorses Trump.

Does that make sense?

was that u?

no family is first of course.
Preference goes by proximity to oneself.