Why exactly are you guys Pro-Assad all of a sudden?

Why exactly are you guys Pro-Assad all of a sudden?

Are you all just Russian shills (who are notoriously Pro-Assad), and making it less obvious as time goes by?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocativ.com/326039/how-one-Sup
reddit.com/r/Sup
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tY5Z4OKq28o
genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/)
youtube.com/watch?v=jHAnucyGTVU
youtube.com/watch?v=IrkXKXmCt54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we are russian hackers

>all of a sudden

I want reddit to leave

>all of a sudden
you know this place existed before trump ren for potus right?

>why are you pro assad all of a sudden

we always were, GET THE FUCK OUT NEWFAG REDDITOR

I am proud to be a Russian shill.

Death to America and Israel.

Okay then. Why are you Pro-Assad?

Shia in Baghdad faking an ISIS bomb attack for visiting Western media.

>why are you pro assad all of a sudden

You should ask this on reddit, newfag! This place was pro-assad even before Obongo won his second term.

>all of a sudden
this is good bait

Russian shills are chimping out because they don't control Trump anymore.

They are Kremlin shills
They hate freedom
They will support any dictator
Kremlin shills must be removed and tried for treason

because americans have no historical memory, and idiotically demand quick fixes to complex problems

>all of a sudden
Welcome to 4chinz you newfag cuck hole
>vocativ.com/326039/how-one-Sup Forums-board-is-trying-to-fight-isis-in-syria/
>reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/4deu8r/pol_helps_coordinate_an_airstrike_on_moderate/

becaz we a rusian hagker

Assad at least can declare martial law and clean up this mess. With every other force in power Syria would probably end up like Iraq.
Saudis were actually happy when US bombed Assad and that should give you a clue as what's to come with FSA.

we are pro assad because he is the nationalism the middle east needs to kill off it's retarded blood cult

Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make statements like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

curse the jews!
long live /sg/

Not so much Pro-Assad as Anti-Mossad.

because i dont believe fake news produced by terrorist groups

And Russians have good historical memory and remember how all their autocratic regimes ended.

we just like things ghey

>--- Think About It --- Think About It --- Think About It ------ Think About It --- Think About It --- Think About It ---

>all of a sudden?

FUCKING NEO-KIKE REDDITOR SHILL LEAVE

>all of a sudden

Rabid Putinbot bronies are a majority of this board. How new are you?

>fellow muslims
The blood cultists are no ones fellows
The three you listed were secular muslims who killed Islamists.

Assad is the red line against Mossad.

>pro-Assad???
i was pro-Israel and pro-isis, but now Russians are paying me to shill-post against the foreign jihadist who are beheading infidels

>all of a sudden
reddit

Don't fall for b8 threads

I'm not Pro-Assad, I'm Pro-Staying the fuck out of sand nigger countries because it has nothing to do with us.

Why the Tramp bombed Syria, now Putin will again have high ratings before the elections

I'm a pro-Jew my Zionism was emerged as a backlash against stupid savage anti-Semitic behaviour here.

He doesn't recognize Israel as a state, he's not a shill like trump

Pol is becoming the most unamerican board for supporting this samdnigger dictator. It's pathetic. Long live the god emperor!

>Why exactly are you guys Pro-Assad all of a sudden?
>all of a sudden

Did you arrive yesterday?

Look at this dicksucker lol
sage

The Russian libshits have no chances anyway because the vast majority of them are SJWs, hipsters, schoolkids, lgbt and other similar scum.

>because it has nothing to do with us.
Ever heard of petrodollar?

Sup Forums has always sided with the regime m8

>such a brave lion

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tY5Z4OKq28o

>Says the faggot who sucks of Russians for a living

Is the lickass dollar better?

Not an argument.

When they attack us in our homeland or in the case of Europe they invite the savages in is when it becomes our business.

The Muslims have been killing each other for many years and now is no different.

>INB4 Muh WMD

Prove it, Collin Powell, Hillary Clinton, Nikki Haley.

Ever heard of ZOG wars?

But the real opposition in Russia is not liberals but nationalists, who are now in the underground

>all of a sudden
Wanna know how I know you havent been here for more than a couple of months?

All the dunecoons can die as long as the US gets their oil/gas. Fuck everyone except US and Canada.

Never said anything about Russia, but nice try, faggot who grew up without a decent father figure so he now idolizes a celeb in America. You're like a woman.

Sup Forums is not pro anything, it's anti jew.

what you on about faggot?

hahaha lol, i like him ever more now.

literally our guy

BECAUSE YOU CANNOT

MOSSAD

THE

ASSAD

>I am the first poster in the thread to make a assad meme reference from like 2 years ago.
>Sup Forums really is filled with newfags.

Kill yourself newfag

Based Saddam.

>I'm a pro-Jew my Zionism was emerged as a backlash against stupid savage anti-Semitic behaviour here.
>The Russian libshits have no chances anyway because the vast majority of them are SJWs, hipsters, schoolkids, lgbt and other similar scum.

Typical Putin supporter. Pro-jew lying scum. No such things as SJW in Russia.

Nowadays there are people who think everyone should obey law (anti-Putin) and Putin-bots who work for 250$ a month shitposting for manlet dictator 24/7.

I've been supporting Assad since I first heard about the Arab Spring events in Syria, because he's a comparatively secular western-educated leader in an area of the world full of religious radicals. I'm also a nationalist, meaning that I support the Syrian people being free of USA regime change - and CIA pushed Arab Spring - and Assad's defiant will to remain leader in the face of great challenges.

GET OUT

>all of a sudden

plz go

do Russians still believe in the holocaust? How is the Bolshevik revolution viewed these days?

There it is.
You need to brush up on your memes.

saging

> Assad
> Rules syria with an iron (but fair) fist
> offered amnesty to rebels who give up arms
> false flagged in 2013
> false flagged in 2017

meanwhile, team anti assad:
> literally Al Qaeda and ISIS using Western arms and support
> Israel
> war mongered by Neo-cons with ties to energy co's (genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/)

If you believe Assad gassed his own people in a pointless mountain town days before receiving billions in UN aid you are beyond saving

ESPECIALLY if you were born before 2000 underagefags should realize we did this multiple times already (kuwait, iraq, libya) and it always plays out the same

good lads

It's only funny because Assad rhymes with Mossad.

>all of a SUDDEN

You have to go back!

> everyone I disagree with is a shill
> might actually be a shariablue/JIDF shill

this Assag guy is a joke and one of the most forced Olgino meme

>If you like same guy Russians do you are Russian shill
>CTR logic
So if Russians like vodka is like vodka shilling for Russians? At lest try hard faggot.

> all of a sudden?

Fucking newfag!
Sup Forumsacks were always against a zionist proxy war in Syria. I guess people lerned from Iraq. Why spend millions of $ and risk the life of white american soldiers for fucking israel?

Propoganda pushes the "bolshevik revolution was a horrible thing to happen!"-narrative nowadays in order to disavow any possible discontent with the current regime. Yes, Russians believe in holocaust. Interestingly enought, the holocaust wasn't really "taught" like it is now in Soviet times (it was barely mentioned in school history books, but they gave it no focus and talked primarily on atrocities commited on Russians).

No its funny because the mossad is Israeli basically Jewish CIA.
Which I guess isn't much of a distinction.

Still you can never Mossad him.

>not knowing that Sup Forums is infested with russian falseflaggers
Suddenly trump is unpopular now. WTF?

it's either summer, or the plebbitors who are saying pol has never supported assad. let's give it some time if they are newfags we can give them a few days and they'll swallow the red pill, if they are shills then we can't do anything about it anyway.

Petrodollar is dying while we spend petrodollar defending it.

>all of a sudden
Get OUT

I'll give you some time to poo in the loo

its not all of a sudden you newfaggot, clearly you havnt seen /SG/.

savage is honorary title here.
Also, you are lying

thanks friend, the streets are busy.

Putin and Trump lead an anti-Islamist war. Each is attacked by Islamists. Trump Assad Islamists, Putin anti-Assad

What you're witnessing presently is maximum overshill.

I just like him for the sick serbian-nationalist-like music his army has.

youtube.com/watch?v=jHAnucyGTVU

>both sides massacring each other
>*turns on tv* "look at these poor muslims
>Bosna and kosovo are now terrorist hideouts in europe
EMOTIONS = WRONG

>"iraq has wmd"
>proven to be bs
>Bush too scared of 9/11
>invades it anyway
EMOTIONS = PROBLEM

>several disputable chemical attacks in syria
>Trump: "look at this poor babies"
>Attacks Assad with no clear evidence while aggrivated
EMOTIONS = PROBLEM

Syria General has been here daily since before Trump announced his candidacy you fucking redditlord
How the fuck do you miss it?

GOD IS GREAT
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
LONG LIVE ASSAD
GAS THE JEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=IrkXKXmCt54

this absolute fucking BANGER
the rhythm is exactly like one hype horn song I can't remember

>all of a sudden?

are children from plebbit even aware that Sup Forums had syria general threads long before orange orangutan even announced his candidacy?

From the outside it looks like the revolution was usurped by the jews with financial help from their capitalist co-religionists. I am however aware of achievements made by Russian workers in regards to labor rights, unionization, etc.
>holohoax education
Nuremberg confessions were forced by the way of torture. Like any fictional novel, it took years to write the holocaust story. Wasn't until the '80s that they started really propagating the holocaust myth here in the USA

I miss him, lads.

>all of a sudden

Sup Forums was generally pro-Assad before we were pro-Trump. In fact, Trump's perceived stance on Syria during his candidacy was one of the reasons why we embraced Trump in the first place.

>all of a sudden

You need to go back.

We were TeamAssad even before Trump ran for president mate. Don't know what you're talking about. But his opposition is shit. Full of jihadists that no one wants to support. Except for maybe SDF in the north.

Holy shit Assad is whiter than I thought he was. Never noticed it.