Trump gives into Deep State--Praised by "Syrians"

edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/04/07/syrian-survivor-thanks-trump-nr.cnn

Bet you fifty bucks this is a CIA skill.

Shill

God damn skills these days

Saw him on tv earlier, he called out and BTFO Hillary and CNN

What is the negative in having Syrians want to stay in fucking Syria? What is the negative in less refugees?

>less refugees
oh you deluded goy

What?

You mean it was in the rebels best interest for the US to invade?

But wait a minute...why would the government bomb the rebels with chemical weapons if it would result in American interference?

Hmmm....

I'm going to give this a think bros, somethings not adding up.

Don't you see it's a psyop dude
By taking his side you are taking the political position of the elites and praising aggroing Russia

Come to think of it what do Russian bros think of this endeavor?

"less refugees" is not grammatically correct, you have to say "more refugees", preferably several times a day for the rest of your life

>CNN

FAKE NEWS. CNN will never side with Trump. Deep state is trying to control Trump.

Why would they think it would result in American interference? Assad used gas to flush out some rebels and assumed the Trump-Putin memes were real. Guess he was wrong.

Deep state's already got him. Just look at his advisors and recent actions. It's over boys.

>positive reinforcement

>Turkic people are Syrian now.
OK I believe you CNN.

Audibly kek'd
Deep state is playing 4D chess

>Bet you fifty bucks this is a CIA skill.

Why?

Does he speak english?

>Deep state is playing 4D chess

Deep state wouldn't know what to do with the extra dimension.

They should try basket weaving.

No no. That's Sweden that is deluded goy

This. There is some reshuffling of people and the power is shifting back into enshrined institutions. I bet Farage avoids power to avoid becoming a puppet.

Not trying to circlejerk but the latter part of your post is a good point

is this a bit 9/11-ny to anyone else? wes clark talked about this years ago. somalia, sudan, libya, lebanon, syria, iraq, iran. 5/7, 2 left. makes one think doesnt it?

?