...but, think of the children!!!

...but, think of the children!!!

Last gas attack was a set-up. Why wouldn't he just use a regular bomb.

Calling Bullshit on the whole thing!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MnSAB4qeDug
southfront.org/swedish-medical-associations-says-white-helmets-murdered-kids-for-fake-gas-attack-videos/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont fall for (((it)))

no chemicals were used - these fuckers were handleing the bodies with no protective equiptment. which would have ended up effecting them.

people buy this shit up all day. just show a kid layin on the ground, pretending to be dead - then you can justify anything you want.

has anyone seen one SURVIVOR of a sarin gas attack?

You think too much bro, relax and just watch CNN

Nothing about it makes any fucking sense.

I have been surprised by the number of people who are questioning it, it seems too blatant to ignore.

So many treads by theese bastards
Its the same crap all over, not even any variety today

And too many iddiots that go with whatever they are told. And obey after hearing the boogeyman stories about russia

red pills for days and days:

youtube.com/watch?v=MnSAB4qeDug

Of course it's bullshit. Trump is now a controlled pupped leader like Bush and Obama.

The hypocrisy is incredible even if it wasn't a false flag (which it was). Just because people supposedly died in a slightly shittier way everyone jumps on their high horse.

Nobody survives a sarin gas attack. It's not like a mere holocaust where there are as many survivors as there are Jews.

Was the picture used as footage of victims of the gas attack?

Otherwise where's your proof?

Lol, yes

Large explosion, concussion & slob bleed OK

Organs shutting down chemically, OMG call the UN & the president! And every news media.

5 years of syrian civil war... can the USA please stay out if ONE shithole? Is it asking too much?

its a gas. the further away from ground zero and the longer you wait, the smaller the concentration of gas. Someone, somewhere, inhaled a lil bit of sarin gas and had acute effects.

Or, its bullshit.

Mate I really tried to make that sarcasm America tier. Please enlighten me on how to make a sarcastic comment that an American will understand.

Does someone have the pic from the guy that said it was chlorine yesterday? Basically they were washing it away with water, which doesn't work against sarin at all but does against chlorine gas. The lack of protective equipment would have killed the people treating the victims. Sarin also does no skin damage which was clearly visibly in the footage.
If it was chlorine that makes the Russian narrative of a direct hit on a weapon storage more likely. It would also raise questions as to why they said it was sarin in the first place.

There is video of responders handling the "victims" with their bare hands. Sarin is absorbed through the skin and those responders would be exhibiting symptoms within just a couple of minutes after exposure.

News media everywhere is saying "chlorine gas". Chlorine kills because it blisters the skin. You inhale it, your lungs blister, and you asphyxiate. None of the "victims" shown have any blistering of the skin.

Really activates my almonds.

>no chemicals were used

No chemicals were on the skin of patients in the White Helmets propaganda video.
(you can see that from the way they are handled)

Bodies delivered to Turkey most likely have sarin-residue on them (Al-Nusra has CW capacity). Turks were receiving them in full haz-mat gear.

What makes me really angry is to realize White Helmets people are proven to work with child beheaders. So some of these victims were most likely kidnapped from the enemy side and promptly disposed of after they had served their propaganda purpose.

(((CIA))) false flag.

People are lemmings.
False flags work like fucking magic because it's too complex of an idea and too distressing for them to think about so they will accept any evil business if you give them a false flag.
It doesn't have to make sense at all.

But for what possible reason would the Donald go along :/

CIA tried to destabilize whole region, what sane person could want a Trillogy, to Irak & afghanistan. And to who's benefit other than Opec & (((they)))

what the hell are they even trying to do here?
southfront.org/swedish-medical-associations-says-white-helmets-murdered-kids-for-fake-gas-attack-videos/

any more comfy polywood pics?

We were giving too much credit to Trump.He is in cahoots with them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

That is not how you inject adrenaline. That is how you break a needle off in a child's chest and sever veins and arteries.

>Seen it once before, classic example

Worth a look, but even worse this case, killing kidnaped hostages to gain sympathy

"If you don't go along we'll kill you and your whole family"

"Ok"

Jesus christ how fucking hard is this to understand

I've seen some things that made me cringe, but that video fucked me up. I hope we rip every brown camel jocky limb from limb slowly. I fucking hate muslims and middle easterners.

and this picture is totally not a set-up

Exemplifies how easy it is to herd the sheep

This proves nothing, faggot.
Assad did terrible things to his nation so he must be removed ASAP!