Friendly reminder that shills from r/The_Donald are now pushing the narrative that if you call them out for what they...

Friendly reminder that shills from r/The_Donald are now pushing the narrative that if you call them out for what they are, a dirty redditor you're supposedly a shill. This is some next level kikery.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12700462
shareblue.com/company/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amen to that brother. They unironically need to go back.

I'm sick of these faggots. They've plagued this board far too long.

Indeed. I have been called a newfag recently by little reddit-spawns who don't even know the board etiquette.
This is hilarious.

CONFUSED? TIRED OF THIS SHIT?

strawpoll.me/12700462

strawpoll.me/12700462

strawpoll.me/12700462

PASS AROUND IF YOU CARE

You guys are trying so hard LMAO

Go die you fucking commies you're going to get thrown out of helicopters soon enough anyway.

Look at you, how sad.

This board has been pro-Trump since day one, a few days of dumb lefties spewing shit all over it isn't going to change that.

Go away nigger. I know you post on r/the_donald. There is a cuck austrlian on there that cannot get enough of trumps cum

Dude you are next level autistic at trying to force a echobox here. Nigger I never been to reddit and I support Trump in attacking the base. Fuck off with your autistic levels of larping

Aren't you sleepy? I'm sleepy. It's time to go to bed.

I already looked at it, there appears to be nothing of substance there.

Hello r*ddit

Sandniggers die all the time so no need to cry, sorry your brand of shit got hit.

It's just proof that redditors need to fuck off. They aren't getting """shilled""" we just want them gone.

This board has been POLITICALLY INCORRECT since day one, plebbit. Not pro-Trump.

>helicopters
"Oh, look at me daddy Trump! I have a MAYMAY! MAGA! MAGA!"

Ah yes, just like Gadaffi, right? You are one dense fucking cunt.

if anyone is tied to a person rather than ideas then they're frankly brain dead

that subreddit is literally named after trump - you can do the math

Is that the best you guys can do? Maybe reddit is more your speed

You're hallucinating. Get some rest so you'll be refreshed first thing in the morning. It's late.

herpaderp must be them jews again. time to accuse everyone with differing opinions of being shills and cucks

>most stable
>worst civil war in decades

Pick one, moron

hmmm

Shareblue (shareblue.com/company/) is actively paying people to spread anti-trump rhetoric. Spread the word and know that Anti-Trump boards are literally being funded by a giant media corporation.

I dream Americans to move all talented and hard-working Jews they hate: political masterminds, economists, bankers, engineers, doctors, Hollywood film directors from the USA and Switzerland to the Russian Federation, they can even keep their money and companies in their countries, we'll have fun watching they trying to handle the management of all of that with their British and Canadian Muslim friends.

Listen here, you reddit shitstains,
We supported Trump only because the alternative was way worse, and Trump said some very politically incorrect things in the primaries.

But you are behin him only because of his cult of personality.
Face it, without Bannon, he is no better then King Nigger or the Hildabeast. Trump is merely a puppet for (((Kushner)))

Well damn. I guess I am on the same team with Sharialube, then.

>Mentioning "le reddit" in every single post

You're giving yourselves away, shill.

Mods BANS /r/the_donald /ptg/ cancer now

Some of the weakest shit I've ever seen

Actually just pathetic.

Because that is what you are. I will call you out whenever I can.

Ever since the US elections your kind has plagued this board with Trump circlejerking. It's time to end this.

Who the fuck are you, your literally in every fucking thread holy shit maybe you should go to sleep. Thanks and fuck off shill

shills cant meme, shills can't blend in with Sup Forums's hive mind.. really pathetic

SAGE

If you actually care about the white race, have babies. Otherwise shut your mouth.

SAGE

Trump is the president now. He won. He doesn't need us anymore.

He isn't the opposition anymore, but we still are. So we are acting accordingly.

We supported his ideas, not him. And he has betrayed those ideals.

He is also doing things that go against what most of old/pol/ stood for.

He is serving (((them))) now.

>Sup Forums's hive mind
Daily relinder that Sup Forums is one person.

Nice falseflag, reddit. GET THE FUCK OUT

Because, as we all know, Sup Forums is a hivemind. Please stop this reddit tier shit, your threads fucking suck.

I don't think they're bringing back that board, unless everyone spams QA.

Stop engaging or replying to anything that is not natsoc or productive at exposing Zog.

You aren't folling anyine, reddit.

>This board has been pro-Trump since day one
nigger I've been here since 9/11/2001 and this board has always been pro-democrats

>he doesn't know about the "friendship ended" meme

how fucking new are you?

Oy Vey! I've been discovered.
I had nose surgery for nothing.

>shblwarrior
wow definitely not a false-flag name

>JOIN IN. SHAREBLUE IS SPONSORING US
wow definitely not a false flag message

these fags are way too obvious

I apologise if you aren't a reddit shill but I have become paranoid as fuck. I am just sick of their blatant shilling.

Just ignore it, some fucker is paying a lot of money for this raid.

>2001
Vai tešām?

Tu pūt pīlītes vai reāli tu esi tas otrs Latvietis kurš šeit ir jau gadiem?
Es atceros laikus kad mēs te tādi bijām tikai divi.

>shills talking to each other thread
>thinks their trolling will work

you are like little baby

It's ironic, because shills think this board existed only during Trump's run for presidency

True. Retarddid are too dense to understand that Sup Forums was a thing long before Trump.

Also, why respond in english? Are you a proxyfag of something?

Friendly reminder that Pinochet ruined the Chilean economy and it didn't recover until the Chicago boys were ousted for more centrist and conservative people, despite throwing all the commies to the sea
Friendly reminder that the Chilean economy didn't skyrocket until Pinochet was ousted from power
Friendly reminder that Allende was a big proponent of cybernetics and decentralization, which would had eventually ended in freedom and capitalism, and that the economy crashed due to the US influence

Daily reminder.
Ponyfuckers are much more better than drumpf and blacked threads.

Are mods actually deleting and warning people? Recently I got a warning for a shitpost with slight relation to politics on other board, and a lot of r/the_donald posts and threads are being deleted right now

Due to Pinochet Chile was one of the few countries in the world that didn't go down the drain during the 2008 economic crisis.

Allende was a commie who wanted "equality" and "fairness", not cyber tech and decentralization.

Also, they have capitalism right now.

Look at ex-commie countries, and compare them to Chile.

Pinochet was no hero, but no tyrant either. He did what he had to do.

I fucking hope so. They have been raiding us for hours.

The first time in a long time I've had hope for Sup Forums
And all it took was kikery to unite us against this cancer.

That wasn't due to Pinochet, his policies bankrupted the country in 1982 and put half of the country on poverty before that
Most of his policies were undone after 1982, he isn't the reason why Chile could go through 2008 with little damage, the people who ousted Pinochet are thee people who built the countries foundations
Pinochet is the definition of a tyrant, literally throwing political enemies off helicopters to suppress any form of opposition, and only listening to the people educated by (((Friedman))) and letting them run their economic experiment at the expense of the Chilean people
Mods haven't been this active since probably fucking ever, this is just weird

youre literally the worst shill on the board right now kill yourself

You do know his opposition is being well funded, Arab Spring ring any bells?. This war was never about Assad it was about turning Syria into an Islamic State.

Protip : trying to demoralize /pol is not efficient if only you and your friends are reading the thread.

You have to go back, not to the_donald but to the Huffington Post.

I am no expert on the matter, so maybe you are right.

>suppress any form of opposition
Those were Communists. Believe me, he did the right thing.
Look at all the nations where Communism took hold, we are still dirt poor and can't properly recover,
even with the almost limitless EU funds.

>/pol
Can you even try and put a little effort in you reddit shilling fuck

Anyone else having an identity crisis?
>called Russian shill by the left during election, called Russian shill for supporting Assad, now I appear to be shareblue.

redditfags will call everyone that criticizes their master a shill

Says it all that even ponyfuckers are infinitely more pleasant to be with than redditors