Chile thread

This is Chile's view from space. No green spots. It's a wasteland.

How did people live there? Didn't they eat? Did they eat goats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uO0OH-e0RTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No food in sight.

Looks like a fine place to settle.

chile is a shithole, fuck this gay country

looks gorgeous

Chile has an extensive agricultural business. Where do you think all the great Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot wines come from?

Equally they grow a vast amount of agricultural produce for export, they are a major exporter of Cherries for example.

Because they are in the Southern Hemisphere food can be grown during the Southern Summer when it is winter in the north and then shipped to places like the USA.

Don't listen to the Russian faggot. Sure there are places where it is dry and empty, since parts of the country are a fucking desert for fucks sack.

That is like saying Russia is a shithole because of Novaya Zemlya, when in actual fact it is because of Russians.

Fuck you Boris!

t. Nevada's desert dweller

Chile has geography of an Arab country, or maybe of Afghanistan since it's mounty

>southern part of the pic is literally all green
>yfw Russians drink themselves colorblind

Pobrecito weon...

Most of Nevada doesn't even look as desolate as that. I don't think I'd find it very attractive if I already spent most of my time in a desert.

See that blue thing to the left of it?
That's water. You can fish in water.

ok, not chile but santiago, nuke us please

>shilleh thread

not even trying to hide it anymore

I thought Chile was meant to be based? At least the most based in South America.

This is Chile's view from space. No brown spots. It's a paradise.

How don't people live there? Can they eat? Do they eat sand?

This is a lush, fertile land. I can think we can make a home here

Brap

It's actually cheaper to import meat from Arg*ntina rather than raise and kill the animals here.

youtube.com/watch?v=uO0OH-e0RTg

Hardly fucking anyone lives in the atacama. Do you also think chinks live in the gobi?

I want a chilean first worlder bf