The Terrorist of the Drottninggatan Truck Attack

His asylum was denied in january, stayed in Sweden as paperless immigrant. The Russians wanted him extradited as he was involved in a terror related murder, but as Sweden and Russia is currently not talking to each other the request had been ignored.

It's believed that the bomb found in the truck was meant for the subway as in the St Petersburg attack, but did not detonate, so instead he found the truck that was unloading nearby the station.

Other urls found in this thread:

avpixlat.info/2017/04/08/detta-ar-den-misstankte-terroristen/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Europe
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4392736/Homemade-BOMB-hijacked-beer-truck-Stockholm.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Eliasson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Failed asylum
>Allowed to stay

Welcome to Europe. Most go to Italy for a second chance tho.

In Sweden, it's considered racist to deport someone if they're skin is the colour there or thereabouts of shit

We were supposed to send 80 000 denied seekers last year, they sent back 6000. They don't know where half of them are, and have little resources to round the other half up as "it's not prioritized".

Probably the first of many

I wonder if he's emboldened other guys who are pissed off and have been considering committing an atrocity to finally 'man up' and do it.
I fear this summer won't go well for Sweden. Actually I fear it won't go well for all Europe in fact.

Hand out a shotgun and fifty shells to each white swedish citizen, and then they can clean the country up

Maybe a source Sven? Would love to have one.

Swedes deserve this for being racist. If I was Swedish I would celebrate. I'd wish I was one of the victims, actually.

avpixlat.info/2017/04/08/detta-ar-den-misstankte-terroristen/

>don't know where half of them are

pic related

probably still claiming bennys too

Also, does everyone agree that the influx in EU terror is directly related to jihadis coming back home after losing the fight for ISIS in the ME?

inb4 HURR DURR TERRORISM IS NOTHING NEW IN EUROPE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Europe

Scroll down to bottom of table, green everywhere and dates get closer together

well it better FUCKING GET prioritized

why are you not demanding action?

Look on the bright side, The Sweden democrats will probably get a surge of a couple of percentages because of this and will overtake the moderates, then hopefully the moderates and christian democrats will start an alliance with SD and win next election. Thats the best timeline I can think of for Sweden.

It's even better with the budget coming closer. This is the biggest chance for M/SD to finally claim a huge majority. There is definitely going to be a new election and this shit can fucking finally end.

these days I begin to think that maybe it is a good thing that Russia is portrayed as big evil boogeyman in your (((media))).
why?
because it means more dead cucks.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4392736/Homemade-BOMB-hijacked-beer-truck-Stockholm.html

What the hell Stockholm, why are there only shitskins in the pictures. Is Stockholm really that fucked?

yeah probally should praise the goverment as saints, as they defense an gas stike, use disabled person to blackmail country, attack european country...your goverment is making it way to easy for media

good luck my cucked friend. this is your way of life now

Have you ever been in Stockholm? I live here and it is really that fucked. During the day, the majority of people near the T-centralen and Gallerian are immigrants, It's crazy.

I will actually be suprised if only swedes died yesterday.

> good news for SD
I hope you're correct. My family is from Uppsala. I visit every few years. It concerns me that I had a conversation with someone who said the SD were literally H1tler. That there was no need for concern because they would never attack us because they recognise we try to help them.
I feel this is bullshit and thankfully so do some in my family. I have two uncles who are pretty based but they have left Sweden in the last year, one for Norway the other to the States and neither will 'ever return'. I feel this next year is the last throw of the dice, we are at a crossroads in our countries history. We either wake up and realise what's happening or we listen to idiots who think keeping our heads in the sand is the best thing to do. Either way, it will likely mean people will perish.

There are people, including leftist politicians, rioting and disturbing the police in Finland when they go to deport Afghans who were denied asylum. People are writing blog posts how Finland is now under complete fascism and the police is behaving like Gestapo, Kabul is a hell on Earth warzone and that among deportees are small kids and pregnant women (shown false, only adult men).

The fact that these idiots blatantly lie is treasonous. Its fucking crazy.

I fucking hate this country and most swedes.

And, this attack is not even that bad.

Like 5 deaths matter when in 10-15 years Sweden won't even be Swedish anymore.

Stockholm is finished.

Going through TC just kills me.

Why hasn't Sweden been nuked already?

This will give you a clue.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Eliasson

Dan Eliasson, our National Police Commissioner.

>He has also served as Ambassador and Chief of International Affairs at the Ministry of Justice in 1999–2001, State Secretary under the Minister for Justice Thomas Bodström in 2001–2006, Acting Head of the Swedish Security Service in 2006 and the Director-General of the Swedish Migration Agency 2007–2011.

>In september 2015 during the ongoing European migration crisis Eliasson, being the chief of police, blocked attempts by Swedish regional police and customs authorities to erect border controls. Consequently the cabinet ministers received no request from police to oranise border checks.[4] The controls were ordered in November 2016 by the cabinet.

>On or about 27 January 2016, Eliasson sparked controversy in Sweden and beyond by appearing to sympathize with a Somalian "teenage" asylum-seeker accused of having murdered a social worker in Mölndal, a suburban community near Gothenburg (Göteborg).

The former State secretary for the Social Democrats, and the former Director-General of the Swedish Migration Agency, got the position of National Police Commissioner, even though he's not a police, nor have the proper education. Sounds pretty fishy, right?

>His asylum was denied in january, stayed in Sweden as paperless immigrant.
Isn't this the same that happened to Christians when in Rome?

Most of them were stormfags who overstayed their visa lengths.
The so-called persecutions on behalf of the Emperors were simply raids meant to capture and deport illegal immigrants.

Same applies to Israel

Never been in Stockholm, was thinking of taking a trip there in the summer but now I actually might not do it.

> going through tc kills me

Literally this might be case soon. Sergels torg, T central, I just hate this part of town.

I'm also from Uppsala, but no longer live there. Uppsala used to be one of the safest cities in the country, and I would never imagine Uppsala would become an unsafe place. Now every time I visit it feels shittier. There are cases of rape all the time, there are lots of street kids (from morocco) who go around robbing people. You have to hold on to your belongings when you are at the central station or you will get pickpocketed. There have been robberies at the central station in the middle of the day. Just a few years ago this sort of thing didn't exist in Sweden, Swedes would have to be warned when going abroad because they weren't familiar with the concept of pickpockets. My mom's apartment complex have had to get security cameras because of criminal gangs that assault people, deal drugs etc inside the complex, this only started recently. One of the tenants has started renting out to refugee "children" because it's so profitable, and this is one of the most expensive places in Uppsala.

>a shotgun and fifty shells to each white swedish citizen

...don't you think male swedes got enough anal toys as it is?

Its sad but its true. I can tell similar stories.

Despite this what I still find atrocious is I have an aunt who is blind to this, despite a moské not far from her house. Either she's in denial or her 13 cats have made her insane. Shes a teacher, she told my mother yesterday she was telling some new immigrant children at school they should dress up as paskkarringar and soon it will be Valborgsmassoafton. Some of the children's parents complained to the school because they thought it disrespectful to teach their children about superstitions and traditions that don't match their beliefs.

Makes me angry what is happening.

source

Swden is ripe for convervative coup. No military and very small anti terror police. 20% of populace woukd support. 10k foreign recruits ciuld take the nation in a week. Liqudate the foreigners and the export the revolution. Create a european safe zone. The only way to fight fire is with fire. Use gureilla tactics.