So is this a bi-weekly thing now?

So is this a bi-weekly thing now?

I have the same jacket as the guy with the blue bag.

pretty much
this is what you get for progressivism and anti-hate speech laws

No, the weeks are bi-attackly now

yes, did your London mayor not tell you so bong?

welcome to the multicultural utopia.

How many people died? Just that one girl with her legs off?

This. Just a weekly hazard of living in a big city. Nothing to see here.

pretty much.
stealing a truck and ramming it into people is a pretty easy way to do a terrorattack

kind of surprised they didn't start doing this sooner.

Ive read 4 + doggo.

No consequences so why would the mudshits slow down? Europe has essentially given them the green light to do whatever they want

Is that nigger looting already

welcome to normalization. terror is part and parcel of living in multicultural utopia

Funny how it never happens in Japan.

i hope so, until the traitor scum stops defending islam

>Implying america isn't just as bad

60%

at least we can shoot terrorists here

They've done it for years in Palestine.

Only recently exported to the west though, although there was an SUV attack in the US in 2004

Japan was the site of the first high-profile truck mass-murder. Look up the Akihabara Massacre. Not ideologically motivated of course though, just an angry NEET who decided to take out his virgin rage on the epicentre of NEET culture for making him what he was.

4 dead as of now. 15 more wounded and some very seriously. So the death count will properly rise.

Fort Hood? That place was full of soldiers... Still didn't shoot the terrorist.

We're not the ones getting trucked every other weekend dumb ass

That's literally every attack in Japan. NEETs going wild.

Nah, something similar happened here in '08 when some wacko decided to paint the town red in otakutown(Akihabara)

Doubt it. The Nice attack injured some 450 people, but the death toll only rose by two.

he's probably talking about the exibition in texas where everyone would draw muhhammed to trigger muslims, then some jihadist showed up and were gunned down in the parking lot

fort hood was a no gun zone

Rip dogger

THREADLY REMINDER OF DOGGOS SACRIFICE

Military bases are gun free zones

They do have some crazy ideologically driven fuckers. Pretty sure those guys who gassed the subways weren't just REEEING. Buddhists can be hardcore in Asia.

That seems a bit silly.

Are police allowed to have guns in gun free zones?

>So is this a bi-weekly thing now?
Yes, its one of the perks of living in a vibrant multicultural society.

Btw, these cities are next (some repeats)
Paris
New York City
Toronto
Berlin
London
Paris
Paris

Checkem'

Fuck man ;_;

>mfw nobody will attack Jacksonville

no one is allowed to be armed in military bases personnel or otherwise. normal gun free zones like schools and hospitals you can be armed if you're an on duty officer, but this might vary depending on the state. it's what makes these zones prime targets for mass shootings

What middle eastern city is that? London?

Stockholm, Mr. Underrockdweller

could use one here in Copenhagen soon. A truck of peace to take out the cu cks of inner city would actually be a good thing.

not a single white person

MP's carry.

a-am I safe?

I have the theory that this one may be the terrorist attack before Easter or maybe there will be more attacks planned for the next week.

Just wait until you get told to get acclimatized to the young men marching around in balaclavas.

I honestly can't believe they even killed a fucking dog.

And to think fucking Trump bombed the people trying to stop them.

Anyone got that pic the swede user took of the arabs at the scene having a laugh?

Subway was Aum Shinrikyo

A literal NEET/Otaku cult.

Check out their anime (not a joke).

Trump too busy shill for Jews he can't even help promote right wing candidates

damn those tanned germans. damn them all to hell

And same skin colour, possibly

Kek

I can't even fucking believe there's not one single instance . . . not one story . . . not one native example-setter in Sweden or Germany who finally snapped, grabbed a truck and plowed it into that one fucking group of muzzies who are all bent over praying in the goddamn street.

FUCK YOU FUCK

underrated post

Hahahahha fuck that bitch

Yeah. Paki Khan of London said it's to be expected when you live in a big city.

Make sure you stock up on candles and use that hashtag

>Trump bombed the people trying to stop them.
>Implying Muslims would ever try to stop other Muslims from terrorizing the West.
They are just fighting each other for who has control of Islam, friendo. They are not our allies.

Thoughts on this?

MOTHER OF GOD

this needs a bump

this

quick rundown? What is the implication of this

The van in pic II is of different make then on pic I.

Reminder these are false flags are done by google to push for the driverless cars.
I mean think about it, why did these start happening last year only? Both trucks and Muslims existed for at least decades if not longer. So why now? The reason is, Google have almost worked out the driving AI, but it will take decades to let the goyim accept that they shouldn't drive their cars themselves.
So every single one of the truck of peace happenings force us closer to accept that cars are dangerous and we should let AI do it for us instead, for our own safety.

I've thought about it - that's right, Google sure also profits from the "assault trucks". But it's not solely Google that works an AI pilots. The whole car and electronic industry does, everybody wants to be the first to win the race. Because the winner will define the whole future of mobility for the next 100 years.

the loop never ends ...

Why does it make me more sad when a lesser mammal dies?

Maybe semi weekly

Dis too much, pls post dead kids instead

The swedish police just had a press conference:

>Suspect, 39 year old man from Uzbekistan, 3 children
>The crime is considered a terrorist attack
>No comment on how many people arrested/detained. Not excluding more arrests or accomplices
>In the truck they found an object in the driver's seat. Not known what type of object, but definetly not supposed to be there. Cant say if its a bomb/flammable object, undergoing technical check up now
>Eye-witnesses saw a man with burnt up clothes in a train after the attack and informed the police
>Other witnesses followed him to a suburb, and a store owner again called the police since he was acting suspicious
>Upon arrest he had glass on him and a balaclava. Said to have confessed to cops on the spot in russian/english

>4 confirmed dead, 15 (?) injured
>identities not established yet of the dead, so no info on gender/age etc. on victims released

Swedish people got the wrong meaning out of "running of the bulls"

>Say you were to witness a dog being beat by a man. You are almost surely going to feel very sorry for that dog. But then say you were to witness a dog biting a man. You will most likely not feel the same pity you felt for the dog for the man. Why? Because dogs are lower than men.

Wait.

That doesn't happen elsewhere?

Kek is rolling the dice!
Whos next?

I already hate you

You guys again

muzzies pray 5 times a day. Every time they pray, they're praying for the destruction of non-muslims.

The constant praying drives them mad with blood-lust. That is why muslims flip out and murder non-muslims all the time.

Go fuck yourself gypsy cunt

The dog wasnt posting #refugeeswelcome #traderacistsforrefugees #islammeanspeace for the last three years. The only two victims I felt anything for in these attacks were the 11 year old girl and the dog.

>So is this a bi-weekly thing now?

Hopefully, yes.

I can't see anything else that will stem the tide.

What happened?

This is normal now, just a price we have to pay for having everyone in your city speak arabic.

>This. Just a weekly hazard of living in a big city. Nothing to see here.

When did Japan last have a terrorist attack? 1995 wasn't it?

Where is the Muslim outrage in Japan?

...but of course, there are no Muslims in Japan as the Japanese might be slitty eyed, but they aren't fucking stupid and have done everything possible to keep that shitty philosophy of hatred out of their country.

Churchill warned us this would happen.

kek'd

>can't even fucking believe there's not one single instance . . . not one story . . . not one native example-setter in Sweden or Germany who finally snapped, grabbed a truck and plowed it into that one fucking group of muzzies who are all bent over praying in the goddamn street.

Give it time burger bro...give it time...

With the automatic suppression of any news or statistics related to the migrant hordes in Sweden the opportunity to legally protest the invasion have diminished to nothing.