A fucking metaphor

Quick reminder that if you voted for an actual wall, it was only a metaphor. Also Obamacare is fine with no end in sight. If you thought US has no business in Syria, well it was. But you are very smart and everybody who told you trump was a buffoon was wrong. There was no way anyone could have foreseen this.

>jhgvjhgvjhv

...76d chess

Abu Ivanka.

that really activated my neurons

It is 1776d chess, isn't it.

>everybody who told you trump was a buffoon was wrong. There was no way anyone could have foreseen this
He may be shit, be he still was the best choice in that election.

Pfft.. Fuck this guy.

BUILD THAT WALL

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK

WINNING

Yep. Everyday just gets a little bit worse. When will it end Sup Forums. When will it end? It's like the world is on repeat with the worst parts from 10 or 20 years ago, no matter what we do.

Millions of Mexicans will immigrate to America in the next four years and metaphorically vote Trump out of office.

Stop taking bait, idiots.

BASED METAPHORS 800000D CHESS AWOOO LIBS AND SHILLS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But it fits their narrative.

illegal border crossings are down by half
this means the metaphor wall is half built so far

The thing is, I dont think he doesnt want to build the wall or abolish aca or ban muslims he just cant because of the deep state- neocon-msm nexus

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

The cuck-obsessed were the real cucks all along. Who didn't see this coming? You people, man. Hilarious. Thing is, even if a physical wall does get built, it won't be for your benefit. Everything these people do is to help them, it's never for you. Ever.

trump is a dork, he blew it

>GOP Senator
>Senator
>In the senate
>Not in the white house
>Not communicating with Trump
>Not quoting Trump

really activates your almonds

I'M SURE /R/THE_D FAGGOTS ON HERE WILL CLAIM THIS IS JUST 493493493493 D CHESS

A wall is fucking useless in the first place. When the FBI discovers a new tunnel, the cartels are already done digging a new one.

So is calling anything pro trump s the new new tactic from leftypol

Brexit was a mistake Britain will learn too

Is there a single Drumpf policy that isn't just a metaphor or a plan or a statement of intent?

Has this tiny handed orange moron done one single thing except play golf and talk shit?

If the illegals know that they will get their ass raided 24/7 they will stop coming anyway or at least reduce illegal immigration by 90%.

He bombed Assad

That was mattis and the deep state.

Drumpf simply took his marching orders.

I love that the guy on the left still has the price on it.

rand paul was better

HAHA OH FUCKING WOW

oh wow look at this 32432424D spacechess shills! i bet you leftypol faggots are sorry now for not supporting daddy god emperor!

>all you had to do was hand over the delegates donald, we could have avoided all this

Bear in mind no matter what's going on, shills will try to sway you one way or the other.
It would be sensible to not jump the gun and be influenced by neither narrative right now, as fuckery and disinfo is on overdrive.

We said it was going to be a metaphor.

We're truly psychic.