IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
WORLD WAR 3 IMMINENT

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/645xel/emergency_sirens_have_been_sounding_in_dallas_for/
reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/63zanl/me_and_my_friends_are_locked_in_an_underground/?sort=new
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit photoshop and taking pictue of it does not make it ny more convincing

About as convincing as WMDs in Iraq, also not a reason to intervene. feefees and "le disgusting xD" is not a casus belli and might as well be unprovoked.

Hi podesta we have your emails

>kuwait

nice one asshole

I buttblasted this dude in his old thread, and he made a new one. Very funny. PROTIP - Don't use tripcodes and shit when you're trying to make multiple threads you dumb dumb.

post link, untill then its fake and gay, I also saged just in case.

you know what the printscreen button does, right?

From Reddit :

"Without warning, the triangle turned and shot off faster than anything I’ve ever seen before, leaving us standing, stunned, while the sirens blared around us. Not even three minutes later, two jets, followed by a lone helicopter, soared past in the same direction that the triangle went. The excited buzzing of conversation roared up around me, speculating about what was going on, if there was an attack. I blinked, coming to my senses and, as the tingling slowly dissipated, I walked back inside and towards my computer. A quick google search brought up what I was looking for. The report says the alarms glitched and are going off on accident, that they are currently trying to fix them, that it might take up to three hours. And they said something else, that they might never know what caused the malfunction. But it wasn’t an accident, it wasn’t a malfunction. I saw it. There is something above Dallas."

reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/645xel/emergency_sirens_have_been_sounding_in_dallas_for/

I'll say it in this thread too though.

The EAS isn't JUST sirens. Those sirens are for TORNADOES. They have TV, radio, and Cell. If something were to happen like a nuke/russians we'd be informed in like 5 different ways.

Needs to be more believable to be a successful troll. There's no reality in which Russian bombers could get anywhere near Dallas, nor would they try.

notice how the text on the left is farther from the edge than the text on the right. Nice try

Was it a pink triangle?
You fucking faggt.

Who said they were Russian Bombers ?

Burgers, time is running out.

that flight pattern looks like a benis

looks like a hammer with one leg. the fact that you see a penis is pretty gay

>nosleep

gtfo

You will shit your pants if i told you what i have seen in that "sub-forum". That place is something like this website, a honeypot, just for another kind of poster.

>le spoopy creepybasta maymays

Jesus christ juan

"Spoopy" How about the recent thread about the CIA 13 million document dump from a few weeks ago ? Why dont you go and try to search it ?

Or the several other "posters", some of them, you can still contact them.....

......if you are not a pussy, of course......

what looked and sounded like a B2 just flew over my house heading north east.
not even kidding, why would it even be in australia?

>......if you are not a pussy, of course......

nothin
personell...

KID

Ausfag are you trolling ? Because i have seen "fake threads" about Dallas ,Seatle , Florida , NY And Berlin. Go out and watch the skies , and please report back.

>why would it even be in australia?
to bomb NK.

OP actually took the time to make this

No, i mean, like REAL evil lurks in that place.

Dont believe me ? Just search for the users "BloodStains" and "The Bard/Bard" , see their posting history beyond NoSleep and THEN check what those two have written, specially BloodStains......

......Best invention ? Flesh.....

you do realise this is an 18+ board right?

Okey faggots i i have found something else,is someone stil on this thread ?

Okey Mr Sceptic , read this and check the posting date , pretty much spot on, on todays events....

reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/63zanl/me_and_my_friends_are_locked_in_an_underground/?sort=new

I live out near two bases in QLD (air force and army I think). There's constantly military trucks on the roads moving equipment and fighter jets or massive military planes coming and going.

Wouldn't panic too much unless there was massive deployment, they move planes and tanks and trucks and shit around all the time. Saw an air force fire engine on the highway once.

>reddit
Not sure if retarded spic or el master ruseman

This

go back to your edgy board juan, these are obviously just some Larpers who got kidnapped by a pedo

Check the posting date my friend. And the place where they "went". And go to NoSleep to see the other post.

And i am just posting superficial stuff, baby, dont make me pull out the big guns.

FAKE NEWS