Brit/pol/ - C i v i c N a t i o n a l i s m

Today’s Articles
>Grand National Slags to wank to
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4391920/I-love-swagger-Aintree-ladies-writes-BEL-MOONEY.html
>Biggest Coalition In The EU parliament calls for EU-wide ban on Islamic face veils
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/islamic-veil-burka-ban-face-european-peoples-party-manfred-weber-a7672606.html

> Sinn Fein demands new Northern Ireland elections if talks fail
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-nireland-politics-idUKKBN1792JO

> Jeremy Corbyn says US air strikes in Syria 'wrong'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39525952

> Farage criticises Trump for launching strikes on Syria as UKIP leader Paul Nuttall describes the attack as 'trigger happy and nonsensical'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4389590/Farage-lays-Trump-strikes-Syrian-regime.html

> Bank of England orders financial firms to draft Brexit contingency plans
theguardian.com/business/2017/apr/07/brexit-city-europe-carney-bank-of-england-uk-eu

> Murdoch's Fox wins EU approval to take over Sky
uk.businessinsider.com/r-murdochs-fox-wins-eu-approval-to-take-over-sky-2017-4

> Britain’s most hated man isn’t all that hateful
spectator.co.uk/2017/04/britains-hated-man-isnt-hateful/

> Is US foreign policy being directed by Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner?
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/us-foreign-policy-directed-ivanka-trump-jared-kushner/

> Trouble Is Brewing for Guinness After Brexit
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-07/guinness-exposes-debate-over-a-hard-border-with-ireland-after-brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hf-cHNC6hRU
turnoffthebbc.wordpress.com/
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39448355
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39380929/why-rupauls-drag-race-is-more-than-just-a-tv-show)
youtube.com/watch?v=kZQ1PxNzhlI
youtube.com/watch?v=dcMHMSDXoT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Naz Shah backs calls for Ken Livingstone expulsion

No loyalty in that party whatsoever.

are you guys going to cuck EU or what?

Just been to a botanical garden plant sale, rammed full of old people and middle-class fake-outdoorsy Tarquin types with toddlers in tow. Maybe 30% of them were half-gook kids and about 15% were half-nogs.

Big Soup.

surrey/kent near london?

Nah m8, very worryingly Wales actually

>civic nationalism
>muh limiting the immigration
>implying moderates can be nationalists
Let me explain something to you, faggot: if you are a Nationalist, you are an extremist, because you're smart enough to realise that accomodation and temperance are what fucking got us here in the first place.

How does a Nationalist become moderate enough to negotiate with a marxist? By insisting that nigger migration be capped at 60K a year instead of 100K? By insisting that the nation not be displaced by foreigners until 2065 instead of 2050?

You are either a Nationalist or you are not. There is no such thing as a moderate nationalist, or "civic" nationalist. Those people are simply cretins and traitors by a more polite and misleading name.
>before the english colonised you
After the Union of the Crowjs there was a tradition that the English serf or peasant would have to walk around the house with his shoes in his hands when Scottish official or landlord came to the house to have intercourse with his wife.

That UKIP Hijab doesn't exist you fucking idiot.

im taking the mick out of civics with the OP image im not a civic dont get triggerd

>After the Union of the Crowjs there was a tradition that the English serf or peasant would have to walk around the house with his shoes in his hands when Scottish official or landlord came to the house to have intercourse with his wife.

No there wasn't, stop talking shit or at least back up your claims.

Is Alex Jones like a character or something? Like the Steve Colbert for nutjobs? What the fuck is the source on that ridiculous gif?

>I had no idea Gilliam was like that
Nothing really wrong with it tbf. Still made some good movies. Brazil is pretty awesome anyway. There are plenty of filmmakers that even literally make shit up as they go along and it sometimes turns out OK. Herzog does that quite a bit, and he's pretty hit and miss because of it. Lynch usually does it, and appears to be an actual autist/retard. Plenty of modern art is just nonsense. There must be a million examples of people just flinging shit at a canvas and seeing how it turns out. Some composers make music that is purely random. It is what it is. Gilliam isn't that bad really. At least most of his films have some sort of story.

>Palin for best Python.
How come?

>engaging with the scotchnonce mentalist, ever
Occasionally going bonkers is part of his act I think

Lads what does it feel like to have a willy in your bum

Stop spamming, we've seen the pictures before.

Theres some new ones.

Lad. Stop.

Aintree slags are only once a year lad, god forbid we post the same memes over and over each day all day

>lovely warm day outside
>nothing to do but sit in the house and do nothing

At least next weekend I'm going to Scarborough. Wouldn't be surprised if it pisses down.

Fair enough then.

Go out for a walk then you tit

/ourguy/

Should have saved it for today really.

We already have the best deal in the EU. We aren't part of Schengen, and we don't have to adopt the Euro, as well as getting all of the benefits of being an EU member.

Second, because the EU aren't stupid any deal they offer will by definition be worse than what we already have.

Third, we have just handed over complete control of the negotiations to the EU. We have so little to offer that threatening to kick out EU nationals and leave without any deal (which would be a disaster for us) is all we can do. If you seriously think we have any chance of convincing the EU to give us a great deal, then I urge you to rethink.

Fourth, the referendum was advisory. I know it's a dead horse, but I'm not going to stop beating this dead horse until people admit that by definition you can ignore a non-binding referendum. All the key Leave arguments (uncontrolled immigration, sovereignty, £350m for the NHS, Turkey joining the EU) have been exposed as lies. At this point the only thing they have is that they got more votes in the referendum. If the "will of the people" is so important, then lets make sure that leaving the EU is still the majority opinion. Lets have one last vote, legally binding, simple majority, in or out, so nobody can argue. Or are you afraid that a majority will vote to stay in the EU?

Finally, you may argue that it would set a bad precedent to ignore the referendum result. As mentioned before, all of the key arguments for leaving the EU are based on lies and misinformation. If Remain had lied on the scale the Leave campaign did and won by the same margin, then Theresa May decided that meant joining Schengen, adopting the Euro, pushing for Turkey to join the EU and spearheading the creation of an EU army, would Leave voters accept it?. No, they would be rioting in the streets. Surely, it would set a far worse precedent to go through with a decision even when all the arguments used to convince people to vote for that decision have been exposed as lies?

>crying.

Yeah would have been better 2bh, blame the media for leaking slag pics too early

Reeeee Captcha pics keep goin white

Merkelbot pls

No.

Walking around by yourself with nothing to do is depressing.

>Grand National starts at 5:15pm
Seems a bit late this year?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hf-cHNC6hRU

wait, is the hijab real?
source

can you stop posting this

UKIP are irrelevant

You don't have a park near you to walk to?

Go for a jog?

>Seems a bit late this year?

Should've done this a long time ago but could never be arsed. I've started A FUCKING BLOG documenting all the shite the BBC puts forward as "news". Hopefully if it gets some attention it'll be a decent way to redpill people who think the BBC is some beacon of impartiality. Feel free to send me some article links if there are any doozies you remember, since navigating backwards through articles on the BBC News since is like fucking pulling teeth.

turnoffthebbc.wordpress.com/

did you get any plants?

Is it me or has brit/pol/ become really shit over the past week?

Good job lad

revolting

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39448355

This maybe?

You would still hit it though, I would

Both

>triggered britcucks can't counter a point

I bet you faggots like Nigger Farage.

Nice one. I was thinking about doing something like that but I realised it'd be too much hard work. Just so many lies.

I haven't noticed any substantial decline in quality. It just depends on the time and who's on. Some days we have good discussions, other days it's just Preusse spamming his shite memes.

Out of all the activist celebs, I actually like Hugh Fearnley Whiitngstall. He does actually put the work in and seems pretty knowledgeable

Remember his chicken run programme from years ago and it was very well done

Why on Earth would he work within the bounds of an organisation he seeks to delegitimise? It's like criticizing a slave for breaking his own chains instead of negotiating with his owner.

Aren't the fish quota thing about not emptying the ocean of fish?

Nah it's gotta be the maximum degeneracy and/or FUCKING WHITE MALE shit. See: "Why RuPaul's Drag Race is more than just a TV show"

(bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39380929/why-rupauls-drag-race-is-more-than-just-a-tv-show)

Cheers pal. Just annoying to know how much shite has slipped through the net over the years.

>May stops threatening no deal
>says free movement could continue after Brexit
>MEPs demand ECJ arbitration during transitional deal

I hope you all realise what this means: membership of the EU without voting rights until a free trade deal is finalised. In other words, "Associate Membership".

Why on earth isn't the government perusing the obviously superior option of EEA/EFTA?

Yeah I got a nice little Dendrobium orchid at a bargain-bin price, most of the stuff for sale was outdoors garden plants though so I wouldn't have had anywhere to put them. Got to keep the Victorian horticulturist hobby alive eh.
Weak
Good stuff fella

why do british women look like they have down syndrome?

Post face

REMINDER: The UK is going to turn into a twisted caricature of the kind only seen in Pengest Munch videos.

Stuck in the South East and the high property prices are causing nogs to spill out en-masse into Essex. Basildon is rapidly being overrun, the high street is now filled with packs of them in groups harassing passers by and nobody does anything about it.

It encourages British men to go forth and conquer the world. Banging foreign girls is the national past time

I would say so aswell, im guessing its because of the migration of good quality posters to other threads that are focused on the whole syrian "chemical" weapons attack and Trump turning out to be a neo-con kike shill.

what you are saying has been addressed thousands of times on this forum over the last year so why do you think you deserve special attention?
just for the sake of it we dont need any deal with the eu. we do not want freedom of movement or any form of eu control over our democracy. these are the so-called (((benefits))) we should be negotiating for? they are the things we voted leave to get away from.
our offer should be bilateral tariffs according to wto membership and no further contributions to the eu. get it done and start building bridges with the rest of the world instead of wasting 2 years

n-no they.. don't..

>wait

looks good. i have a lot indoor plants but have never owned an orchid, may pick one up soon

Just because the UK public kept voting in ineffective MEPs who refuse to represent our interests rather than sabotaging them for political gain like Farage is our fault, not the EUs.

Farage and his UKIP party were the laziest bastards in the EU parliament. They barely showed up for votes (when they did, they voted against banning sales of fucking elephant ivory and a crack down on corporate tax dodging).

Sir Nige of the Fishermen only showed up to ONE of 42 Fisheries Committees meetings, yet the cunt dares to paint himself as some sort of hero of the fishermen.

yup the west is doomed, nothing you can do anymore. It was a nice ride anons, too bad it had to end this way

We have countered your faggotry with long, well-considered responses, many times over, and you just keep making the same points again anyway. I'm not gonna do this every day for the rest of my life. The referendum happened. You lost. Get over it. You aren't getting any joy here. You aren't changing any minds. You're just wasting what little time you have left on this planet, so stop spamming your shit here, you ceterofluid spaz. Either go and spam reddit or fuck off back to tumblr. That's all you're getting today.

Is this true? The nogs are coming out to Essex? I'm in a different home county and we don't have any here yet. Aren't any local Essex lads doing anything about it?

They get a lot of stick for towie but they're all still some strong white men around there.

I was in my local shopping centre the other day and had to listen to two white teenagers talking solely in patiois. "Listen blud ah it was mad things bruv"
Etc

Truly the whites are becoming black here. But not all of them. And weirdly enough even the wigger ones aren't left wing of pro Islam etc. So there's hope

>walk away from the negotiations with no deal
>my product's conformity assessment paperwork becomes void overnight
>customs inspector detains my shipment
>he takes samples to send to an approved testing house
>the inspection costs me £700
>detention costs me £80 a day for the ten days it takes to get my results back.
>I also have to pay £900 testing fee
>European ports start having to deal with the unexpected burden of thousands of inspections
>a backlog of testing builds up as a huge range of products sit at the ports awaiting results
>my delivery drivers ends up sat in a queue on the motorway for hours
>the imported goods I need for my product's raw materials can enter the country, but they end up in the same queue leaving
>I can neither export nor import
>my company dies and my workers go on the dole

>Women
Are they transvestites? Holy shit.

Again, their apathetic attitude towards the institution makes sense given they want the institution to collapse. Why would he worry about the inner workings of it when ultimately, he wants to get out of the thing?

Yes we can create our own trade deals with the rest of the world. At a much reduced competitiveness, and much higher cost, and with a massively reduced bargaining power, yes. In a number of years, we will probably be able to arrange some trade deals which are significantly worse that the ones we have now. That is indeed true: we will be able to trade "with the rest of the world" just like we do now - but on worse terms.

It seems as though you have never heard of gravity trade models. How on earth can you expect countries on the other side of the world to make up for restricted trading with Europe in our backyard? It's about 8 out of 10 of our largest trade partners that are in the single market, plus the idea of a trade deal with a BRIC like India making up for no free trade with Germany is insanity.

It's easier to trade with countries on your own doorstep than it is to trade with countries on the other side of the planet.

There's a reason that Australia mainly trades with Asia.
There's a reason that Switzerland mainly trades with Europe (EEA).
There's a reason that Brazil mainly trades with South America.

Additionally, arguing that the EU inhibits global trade, when Germany exports to the US + China at twice the rate the UK does, is simply bluster and part of the Eurosceptics' decades long plan of taking credit for everything that benefits the UK, and blaming someone else (previous opposition governments, the EU or Immigrants) for anything where there is a deficiency in the UK.

However I am yet to here a single person explain to me, how a comprehensive FTA with the US or China will truly benefit the UK. If goods can be manufactured in China, where costs are considerably cheaper and shipped tariff free to the UK, then that is what will happen,destroying manufacturing in the UK. If the US service industry sees opportunities in the UK via an FTA, it will swallow up UK business in the blink of an eye.

If the UK is okay with him following his own party interests rather than the national interest in the country, fair enough. But don't fucking blame the EU, it's entirely the UK's decision.

It was primmarialy set up to achive that goal, however it didn't work on the bascis of the policy being implmented colectively and not tailored individually.

For example there may be a shortage of cod around the spanish meditaranian coast, whereas in the north sea and channel they are thriving and there are plently.

Because of this policy fishermen were being made to discard fish that were over the allocated quota, and as a result many were forced to abandon their livelehoods therby destroying the UK fishing industry.

Fuck me, Preuße was an absolute disgrace last night. Spammed the absolute shit out of us. Mods had to stop him again. What's his endgame lads?

I'm sat in Wales on a fucking campsite. Well, Angelsey actually, but it's all the same thing.
>Family holiday
>Sat in a box for 7 days
>Shower in a public convience I wouldn't piss in
>Have to walk in muddy field for half a mile for a shit
>Got to walk past people carrying toilet paper
>Listen to family jabber on about Facebook and putting Sweden filters on photos

WW3 can't come soon enough

sounds like torture, jeremy clarkson would be horrified

Get one m8, cheap ones are in pretty much ever supermarket these days. The amount of British involvement and near-extinct Victorian culture entwined in orchids in particular is astounding.
You should have another Finding Nemo pic called VoteRemain.jpg, where they're just sat stuck in the fish tank for the rest of eternity

Hahaha has he been banned yet? The autistic bennies grabbing spastic. I haven't used my trip today because it's been pleasantly devoid of trip fags as of yet.

it's not that bad I suppose. They've fucked off to the beach and I'm on my second can of Stella listening to radio 4 and shitposting. Sun is shining but it's cold as fuck.

He is a menace, a title he would accept with glee. He's also psychologically volatile so let's hope he snaps some day and gets thrown in the loonybin so he can't shitpost here again.

It is fucking terrible here. I live near Basildon and every single fucking teenager and young adult thinks they are a black gangster fresh off the streets of Brooklyn.

There has been alot of building of council flats and cheap apartments here in South Essex and all the professional Africans are moving out of London and having kids - these kids grow up to be fucking demons.

Its the youth. They're fucked - absolutely. send help

yeah i see them on sale everywhere. i'm doing an apprenticeship in horticulture, started applying for a new job this week. really don't enjoy where i work atm

ahh that doesn't sound so bad, at least the sun is out. second can of the day at 12:15? good on ya lad

Sounds like you need to let your normie family know how shit their views are desu. I was just on Anglesey yesterday desu, cracking weather out

youtube.com/watch?v=kZQ1PxNzhlI

youtube.com/watch?v=dcMHMSDXoT0

Needs help

I swear there was a point where the Grand National was about horse races and not about common slags tarting up.

>people think Scotland is leftist

Not leftist enough on my opinion, most people on the street are racist nasty homophobic bigots, wish we had more immigration, seeing white kids go around In Groups angers me

Yeah, but it makes no difference. He always comes back. It's not even annoying any more to me really. It's just fucking mind-boggling.

Something seriously wrong with him. He ain't right in the head.

What happened to racist cockneys moved out of east London and relocated???? And young gym going Essex lads who don't like nogs???

Nice, I like it. You should consider Youtube or something as well, it'd be cool to see these sorts of stories in video format.

Thank you based user. I kek'd hard.
Dare I post a picture without being tracked down using sun angles and local frogs?