Police aren't targeting black people!

>Police aren't targeting black people!

Oh really, Sup Forums? That's a very strange statement when you actually look at the arrest data.

It's almost as if niggers commit more crime or something?

Are police targeting blacks, or do blacks commit more crime?

>arrest criminal
>release him just a little later
>that same day he commits another crime
>arrest him again
>repeat

quit being a criminal nigger

Maybe if you niggers stopped breaking the law we wouldn't have this problem

>commit more crime
How can you commit "more" crime. They are 13% of the population so are therefore responsible for 13% of crime. It is just basic math you retard.

This
Also, there is really no "race" biologically. It is only a social construct.

>thinks that a percent of a population is the maximum percent of crime that said portion can commit.

Wut.

this is some good trolling

Oh look, it's this thread again
Fuck off you cuck
>Sage

/thread

Top quality bait. You almost had me!

good shit

nobody said police aren't targeting black people

it would be kinda silly not to target the population that commits crime at the highest rate

i live next to one black person, one of his sons was arrested for murder, the other is a drug dealer and he himself is a registered sex offender 2 counts of rape

100% of the niggers in my neighborhood are crim scum

Black people are stopped and questioned less than they should be relative to the amount of crime they commit, all other races are overstopped and questioned relative to the crime they commit.

I know this is a troll thread, I just really love this graph and how succinctly it blows out the "systemic racism" argument.

>men commit more crime than women
>men get more arrested and shot than women
>niggers commit more crime than whites
>niggers get more arrested and shot than whites.
in fact, niggers representing about 32% of the dead by cop when they represent over 50% of criminal activity means that niggers are UNDER-SHOT.
It's probably because cops know better than try to bother investigating too hard the nigger-on-nigger crime.

quality but I still REEEEEEE'd