Lol @ everybody in sweden being shitskins

lol @ everybody in sweden being shitskins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_C4NDVTPr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Or just the ones in your photo?

I once saw a Swedish family on a holiday here. Mom White, Dad White.. son was a bizarre beast mix of black and white.. Tall a a white with big fat negro lips and curly hair. Their son looked truly bizarre.

>Klimatsmart

eww, did you spit on their cuck faces?

Probably some adopted kid. Swedes aren't allowed to reproduce.

*stockholm

It is getting serious though. I live pretty far up northwest, but I noticed some cuckery in a school near me not to long ago. Cuckery I did not think possible. Hopefully this will make it recede, but I'm not sure that it will. Damn I hate you people nigger loving shits.

now thats a fast peace keeper

>mohammed vi måste gitta aina kommer

so? almost everyone in north america is white. demographics change.

Funny that's only true in the Western democracies. Everybody else's demographics are stable.

>Funny that's only true in the Western democracies.
Reread my post. was pre-Columbian North America a "Western democracy"?

Two possible outcomes. You are an actual white Finn laughing at the suffering and problems of another white nation, or you are a shitskin/globalist. Either way, you are scum. Infighting is exactly what these people want. Any white nation trying to protect its sovereignty, culture and its peoples safety deserves our respect and our help. Your misguided beliefs will never match our passion to protect our people and way of life.

>african country
>shitskins

what point are you trying to make ???

>Says the nation of Mongol rape babies

>>>NIGGER ALERT

so the Swedes are waking up and finally seeing what the danskjävlar have been telling them for years. Interesting.

you are still not welcome here Svensker.

Swedens demographics have been stable for thousands of years. Demographics dont just change naturally. Only through extreme migration, war or conquest.

I was watching the CCTV video of the truck driving past the shop window. Is everyone running into the shop wearing burqa?

WHATS IN THE BAG?!?!?!?!

Really makes you think, Muhammed the goatrapist is hard at not work while sven is at hard at work.... The attack happened when, around 15 localtime. Where are non-neets usually at that time? Work? Really makes you think

>Japan
>China
>India
>Indonesia
>Literally the entire middle east
>All of northern Africa

Oh yes user, these country's demographics have changed so much I can practically feel it

>Swedens demographics have been stable for thousands of years.
Kind of like North America. Really makes me think...
>Demographics dont just change naturally. Only through extreme migration, war or conquest.
Meaningless distinction and subjective word. Rape and murder can be "natural".

>Any white nation trying to protect its sovereignty, culture and its peoples safety
>Sweden
???

What point are you making man? That because demographics changed in North America we should just sut back and let it happen to our own homelands too?

And lets not forget how fast the demographics of Japan, India and Korea are changing, huh?

What rape? Finns always had Asian roots, it isn't something that suddenly changed.

I want to go and see the Northern lights next year, but i don't want to see any Muslims.

Best country to visit in January, Iceland?

Yeah it makes me think that we should be smarter than the Native Americans and not let our lands get fucked over.

Any place in the non-white world that's halfway decent is filled with immigrants, with the exception of South Korea and Japan. Look at the Persian Gulf and Singapore. China has a lot of African migrants. India gets a lot of people from Pakistan and Bangladesh, and increasingly more people from Africa. The shitty places are "blessed" with a lack of "invaders", sort of like how the Balkans have fewer migrants than France and the UK. But maybe it's a former Yugoslav conspiracy?

Better a glorious Khan than a mudslime my granny used to say.

Again, so? We should just let it happen because of this? Let's try and be like Japan and Korea and not Iran then, how about that?

>Yeah it makes me think that we should be smarter than the Native Americans and not let our lands get fucked over.
This would be a good argument if the kind of people who use this didn't turn around and cheer on the historical European settlers when the conversation is over.

Banning/Blaming an entire country for the actions of a few radicals is stupid and a dangerous policy. You dont solve the problem that way. Its fear mongering that will likely make things worse. Because all the radicals have to say to the rest of their fellow citizens is "you see, we told you all along they never liked us. Join us and fight the western world". You are proving them right. And this is how they recruit people on the internet. This is common sense. So no Trump is not right. And people that think he's right need to get a clue

>Literally everybody

Even their "nationalist" movements have brownies lel

No they aren't. Check demographics of the so called gulf arab countries.
Any advanced country gets flooded by migrants. Look how chinks colonized taiwan, tibet and singapore and wiped the majority of natives on Taiwan.

(You)

The Swedes were still at work.

blue bag rapist was probably involved as a look out

his watch face was uncovered, cell phone out - bulging bag

THIS WAS A GUY READY TO START SHOOTING SURVIVORS AS THEY RAN

SJK! KJSQIFJK! JSISJijKSI!! or whatever the FBI / CIA are in swedeistan

Because we are european you moron. Who roots against their own people's success . I'll ask a third time, do you think we should just be OK with becoming literal minorities in our own countries?

>Because we are european
>Brazil

>American education

>I am my flag

Omg......why are they all so fat and ugly? I can't take this anymore

>caring about skin color

As long as they are non-criminals that contribute to society and is loyal to the country more than the "god" they worship then I couldn't care less about their skin color and neither should you.

Middle East outside of Persian Gulf and Iran is a war-torn shithole that's why they don't have immigrants.
Demgrapics of Gulf are extremelly changed - in UAE and Qatar like 10% are natives and even Iran has a few mililons of Afghan refugees.
Indonesia gets many chink migrants and I also think from south asia too.
Not sure how strict are china's immigration policies but they have a huge population anyway and life quality is still low. India is a shithole with abysmal life quality so it doesn't have much immigrants except some bangladeshis.

why you allow this in your police?

The thread is about shitskins not shit skills, which your gif demonstrates in abundance. You are either 12 or a full-blown tard. Embarrassing.

>Who roots against their own people's success
Your race isn't your people. Shared beliefs make up a people. Otherwise Christian-Catholic white Europeans would have allied with the atheistic white Soviets.
>we should just be OK with becoming literal minorities in our own countries?
With what I just wrote above in mind, I would say "no". I, as a Catholic, want to see Christianity being the only accepted religion worldwide.

I would add North Africa is a shithole so tey don't get immirants either.

>2017
>being racist

Female in that picture is obviously contributing to society plus is upholding it's laws.

You're just a fucking moron who is caught up in the "hate" that you have turned racist and even attack people that contribute to society.

You're fucking stupid. I bet that lady contributes way more than your NEET ass does.

The real problem is immigrants that just come over, sit on their ass and collect GUVMINT MUNI. That and the overtly religious fucknuts that don't live their religion behind, thankfully some 2nd and most 3rd generation immigrants do, that way they actually get integrated into society instead of remain in their own little "bubbles" which causes racism, extremism and crime due to not being part of society but rather a leech on it.

>Khan
Yeah like this Uzbek guy or central asia terrorists in Russia.

>Allow
>Hot looking police
Not problem imo.

>Female in that picture is obviously contributing to society plus is upholding it's laws.

Hardly. Swedish cops can't enforce shit.

That Finnish dude has a crazy tan

When I go there it's always at least 30% shitskins. Your cities are a lost cause just like everywhere in the west

We need to deal with the muslims first before we ask about the niggers, at least the christian ones.

Many mongols have such a tan.

Niggers are worse except for terrorist attacks once in a while but niggers create gangs.

And Muslims don't? Get educated man.

>niggers create gangs.

No they don't

NIGGER INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE

DIN DU NUFFIN

Only in your non-white shithole they do.

>China has a lot of African migrants
source?

>has niggers
>not a non-white shithole
k sven hope you get more niggers

They are not only in major cities but also in rural areas. You know, you travel to a swedish village middle of nowhere and think to yourself that now I can finally enjoy arab and niggerfree holiday. And BOOM, there is a big fucking refugee center in a village of 5000 people.

>has niggers
barely any
>not a non-white shithole
At least our White people are Still Actual White people unlike you.

>using an example 500 years old

All the uncucked swedish men should just walk out. See what happens when the shithole loses what balls it had left.

wtf how do u beat google captcha in china

Nice proxy, Sven

I haven't been to Sweden, but I guess you haven't been to the US, either. What I will say is that our biggest, earliest Somali ghetto was thanks to your kind and your cuck ways. I would say if you wish to promote whiteness then don't act like a nigger toward fellow whites.

Sup Forums pass I'd guess

I sold my soul to buy a 4goy pass

Promote whiteness? I hope the USA becomes Mexico 2.0

Better than China 2.0 or United Stanisbadistan I suppose.

>a point has been reached where terrorists kill their people because there aren't any white infidels left

thats actually hilarious

I'm sure you'll have dna from all over.

Anyone have the link to that video of an afrikan migrant woman saying how she went back to africa as its safer than sweden? I think she was a radio reporter or something.

What the fuck.

To be honest, the biggest problem is the Jewish influence. When we're looking at how your shitty cities are full of shit, we're looking at the Jewish influence. It would really be more productive for your own country to focus on what matters rather than insulting what you'll become if you can't figure your way around it.

lmao i need this shit

In the past, I'd see nothing but FB profile filters and wailing hashtags after an attack. But this latest one was so predictable and stock standard, no one on my usual social media streams seem give a shit.

Congratulations Swede cucks, you bored us.

This is just sad

>No they don't
lel
youtube.com/watch?v=T_C4NDVTPr8

TV crew attacked by a nigger gang in a Swedish no go zone.