>Mosul Mar30
i.imgur.com/Luv7Tbq.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr8
>2 SyAF bombers carry out bombing raid from airbase struck by US
>US terrorist regime launches 50 tomahawk missiles at Al-Shayrat airbase,6 dead, 15 aircraft destroyed
>RuMod:23 Tomahawk missiles out of 59 reached Syrian airfield
>Russia to increase Syria air defence capabilities
>US Sec Tillerson:US is organizing a coalition to remove Assad from power
>RU SUSPENDS FLIGHT SAFETY MEMORANDUM WITH US
>Ru warship heads toward US destroyers after strike
>UNSC delays vote on resolution over Syrian chemical incident
>Bolivia trolled US during UNSC meeting with 2003 Colin Powell pic before Iraq invasion
>IS takes advantage of US attack, storm W of T4 airbase & town of Al-Furqalas
>SAA captured the Camel track,Al-Sukari quarries& Palmyra farms S of ancient city
>SDF besiege Tabqa, US ambush IS near DeZ

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
youtube.com/watch?v=JWhptFg8AOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ed2TGXzw6VM
youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y00kE
twitter.com/watanisy/status/850279740279709696
instagram.com/p/BSno2gTgo07/
youtube.com/watch?v=CHEDh2l_GoU
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
youtube.com/watch?v=7qPTUq5w9no
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/850362569357500419/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=EPFQzTFT824&list=LL8XhosQO8Og_52F7ShRr2MQ&index=32
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491649699577.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military,tiger forces,takes pictures 4 /sg/
His story archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/

Aleppobro fresh pix drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc

SADDAM.
GADDAFI.
BIN LADEN.

YOU'RE NEXT, ASSWAD.

You forgot you proxy, kike

I will bake you.

First for the free and sovereign nation of Syria

>tfw to intelligent to support drumpf cheeto-puff or pencil neck sandnigger

hmm, really shakes my shekels

Nope, he's next.

America is the vehicle through which Satan enters the World and T*umpcucks defending his every move are his legion.

AL MAWT LI ISRAIL!!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=JWhptFg8AOQ

Death to America.

N. #Hama: #RuAF strikes in Al-Lataminah.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ed2TGXzw6VM

If this one motherfucker countered 59 missiles and destoyed half of this number, then i just press F.

Trump is finished.

This.

RuAF listened to this music while striking.
youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y00kE

Right, but you claimed living in the MSM alternate reality bubble isn't needed, when using logic and what we do know suggests it is. For the MSM version of events to be true, Assad and the group formerly known as (standing in for?) the SAA and their leaders would need to be acting against their own best interests. They would have to be crazy. Assad doesn't seem crazy nor stupid to me - he's some sort of doctor apparently. And if our Israeli friend is to be trusted, the SAA is actually the SPA, and we can't even use the 'arabs bad at army' excuse.

Steady gainz lads, it's quiet other than that.
I'd expect shit to escalatee on monday as always:
>Army captured camel race track - sukkari quarries and surrounding farms near qasr al-halabat / 20 km south of palmyra
twitter.com/watanisy/status/850279740279709696

Who made battlefield into real thingy?
>EU&US against china
>EU&US against muslim coalition

>camel race track

Every piece of evidence the Jewish media claims indicates the presence of chemical weapons is a fraud.

Cute!
>youtube.com/watch?v=CHEDh2l_GoU

So, what exactly are they planning to do in Palmyra? Are they still trying to create a buffer? It seems big enough.
They don't seem to be pushing eastwards. Will they try to go north and secure the northwestern road?

They are going south of Palmyra finally. I hope they will secure that mountain range to the north too.

It's way to calm in here, or are ledditors sleeping?

/comfy/

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk

>camel race track
kek

what a cute young boy

My tomahawks will pierce the heavens! How you like my Syrian version of 4th July, Assad?

SYRIA WILL PREVAIL, GOD WILLING!

I rate it 23/59. Oh and Al mawt li Amrika!

it is not pantser because it has no combat module
you can see hidraulic between 1 and 2 wheel
pantser has it in the middle (combat module) between 2 and 3 because combat block is heavy.
it is simple maintenance truck

but "missing missiles" is a new "Chongar incident" meme LOL.

>So, what exactly are they planning to do in Palmyra?
Push for Arak, but it's impossible, since all the armour and storm stroops got transfered to Hama after the Jihadi offensive.
We'll have to wait for liberation of Souran, Morek or who knows what else for the Arak op to start now.
These last few dayz gainz are made by mixed Qalamoun Shield & elements of the 5th they're not capable of pushing to Arak, but the recently captured areas in the buffer zone are barely manned by IS, +don't forget air superiority.

>I rate it 23/59

Oh, you're right.

Yes, it holds great strategical importance to finally secure the Salami front, so doing logistics at Khanaseer get 10 times easier.
European hours.

Assad will turn his enemies into tang.
youtube.com/watch?v=7qPTUq5w9no

Nigger by the time Muhammad's spawn set food on the Middle East it was already Christianized. Pagans barely existed by then.

> Greek Cypriots had their own unique religion that went away. You also had your own language. Genetics show you're helenized and not Greeks.
>let me tell you of your country
You do realise that only one kind of Greeks settled in Cyprus, right? These were the Acheans who still overwhelemed the native population since it still persists until today, even our dialect is closer to the way the ancient Greeks spoke than the standard Greek one. Also mentioning genetics is pointless because Greece not only was composed of different kinds of Greeks (Ionians, Dorics, etc) but was also affected by foreign influence like the Slavic migrations unlike Cyprus which its population remained largely isolated with just rulers stepping foot on the island and nothing more.

>supporting a sandnigger
>supporting a sandnigger over our lord and god emperor
kys cucks

We should repatriate everyone with even a drop of Slavic ancestry back to their countries of origin. By force if needed.

Then they can fester.

Was the 23/59 supposed to be the saturation attack they were speaking of just before it happened? Is an attack with 59 supposed to be saturation vs what was expected to be the Syrian AA? what about the Sy + Russian AA?

Stop being Christian.

Why am I holding a spear? Let's find out.

Local Christians took arms & joined NDF in defending Maardeh:
>twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/850362569357500419/video/1
What is suprising they were succesful at that destroying technical and a tank with dozens of killed & wounded Jihadis.

>>supporting a sandnigger
because they are a sandnigger

Just woke up. Have we defeated the r/t_d shills?

Meet the next President of Syria

>supporting a jewish puppet
>opposing the only man that can stabilise syria and stop the refugee excuse (it won't stop all the africans and afghanis but atleast they can no longer pretend to be syrian refugees)
>calling anyone cucks
How ironic.

>supporting trump without questioning
so far the 'redpilled' trump crowd

Only one left is a fucking leaf shill and a few low effort baiters.

Lads, you've... replied.
Feel ashamed!

Sidorenko comented how the goal is to push them out of Hama province completely, meaning Morek.

And going by info from South Front the meeting that took place concerning Deir e Zor said they plan the operation in November/December.

AWWW YEAAH!

We will! And God willing we will again!

they are sleeping... it's pretty funny to see their reaction desu, they never knew Sup Forums supported Assad the whole time, they never knew people supported Trump because he seemed to be different and would not start a new war for israel, they are just staring to learn what Sup Forums is.... they believe /sg/ is raiding the entire Sup Forums ... but it's oldfags speaking out

Shareblue pls

oh look another leftypol thread

>Back to plebbit
>back to r/the_Cancer
>Neo-Con shill
>Shareblue shilling for kike lover Trump now
>Wow crash and burn nuclear codes
>We WWIII now

Not an argument.
Notice how they substitute hollow buzzwords and rhetoric mixed together with hypothetical delusions.
Notice how when you make an actual argument they can't address any of the points and temperamentally default to doubling down on those emotionally charged buzzwords (classic lefty kike tactics).

Reminder that Leftypol is actively here doubling down with Shareblue to gaslight brainlet casuals because they are scared.

Reminder that all events hurt Israel and China was meeting with Trump at the time and shit bricks.

Reminder that China owns Shareblue so of course they want to hurt Trump because they are scared shitless.

Pic related

Doesn't look bad tbqh
It will surely get worse in the evening, I suggest making plans to spend it other way than /sg!

I have failed myself

Daily reminder to do not reply to fuckin shekleblue. Would scare them away with toon-horses, but...

Nehna Rjalek ya Bashar

youtube.com/watch?v=EPFQzTFT824&list=LL8XhosQO8Og_52F7ShRr2MQ&index=32

pic related

pic related

Someone should liberate Earth.
It can be done by nuking US completely.

>hehe I'm a newfag who thinks this is the t_d board
>hehe everyone who uses their brain and doesn't suck off the Israelis is a shill
>hehe """we""" need to stick together

Don't reply to baits

/sg/ and its predecessor might actually predate hotwheels chan and thus leftypol

Lefties actually believe nationalism and capitalism are incompatable?

reported!

samefagging meaningless shit! You either have something constructive to say or fuck off back to plebbitt!

You have no power here!

also hope you get banned!

Don't reply to balts.

Is your local ayatollah aware of your views upon east asians ?

I can imagine them screaming "BIJ KTO W BOGA WIERZY!" before the battle kek, or going full "Panie Michale, Panie Michale!"
Ivan's intel is mostly fine, so it's probable, but I wonder which units have the capabilities to do so, because capturing Morek would probably require capturing Tayibat al-Imam and surrounding, which won't be easy at all.
On the other hand Spetsnaz, Tigers, 5th Legion, NDF makes a really nice spearhead.

>swaying them to our side

Hastily translated.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491649699577.webm

See:

What does 'who came first' have to do with what's going on now?

>the absolutely fragile persecution complex of emotional children and demagogues-in-training from reddit

Maskanah Tiger SEALs when?

>getting banned because a lefty raider reported me

I hope you're joking nigger.

Thanks Ivan
I really appreciate anyone spending time translating different stuff for us

Fucking excellent.

Thanks for the translation, anyway aren't those BKF containers for AO-2,5RT in this case?

>when you start recognizing regular /sg/ posters again
Wew lads. Is it because the Americans are asleep?

also call me naive but I still hope things with Trump will turn out okayish, or at least still better than they wouldve with Hillary

I will not fall for your Persian tricks.

Hotwheels-chan came during pol-harbour.
I can't recall if that was before or after /ug/, but I know we had plenty of generals for the uprisings in Egypt, Tunisia, and the Israeli bombings of Gaza before then.
A lot of the people here have been through them all.
Our interests in these conflicts, from the geopolitics, to the personalities, to the gear and tactics, to just watching the explosions is what keeps us coming back.

>>I am left as fuck.
>You admit your true colors. Leftists and Assad supporting Assad goes hand in hand.

Wow! You got me champ! I openly admitted I am left as fuck (very negative X and slightly negative Y) and that I support the Syrian government because I have the brain cells necessary for a basic SWOT analysis before I made these posts:
That MUST mean I am autistically posting in threads about topics I have no interest in (unlike what you are doing right now) and the spam on Sup Forums is in no way people who don't go to Sup Forums regularly or have an interest in politics outside of doing it fashionably like all those faggots who think changing their facebook picture will somehow effect a global issue.

I am kind of amazed that is all you took away from this post. It reminds me of when I did charity work and encountered insufferable hipsters who did barely any work but would be sure to pat themselves on the back and brag about how they are so much better than everyone while spouting political tribalism and trying to start fights with random people in the group in order to try and take over the group.

Also
>and Assad supporting Assad
wat

#FireKushner

depends entirely what you mean by capitalism... transnational global capitalism is undermining nations.

This user seems to be more knowledgeable on armaments than I am.

Well, I guess we take that commie's word for it. Pack it up folks.

>I [sure should have] openly admitted

This
I was an ardent trump supporter, still like his domestic policy, but I'm still fucking mad and disappointed in him to the point I'm never going to trust him again.
If that's shilling to /ptg/ then they need to get their head checked

I believe it was just a PR stunt, to get the media shilling for him.. even CNN praised him...and hopefully this was the most he will do in Syria

wheres the rest of your pic related?

DON'T FEED THE SHILL

I can even deal with the 4D chess fags, but those brainlets who still believe Assad uses Sarin are honestly better off on reddit

BREAKING: evidence of manipulation by #MuslimBrotherhood Whitehelmets staging Chemical Attack, same person appears again and again #Syria

same guy in different chemical attacks... also this guy appears in latest "chemical attack" from few days agowhich strongly indicates it was staged and fake

not surprised really

There's no way to see if that's the same guy from that picture

Reminder to save all the info so we can make a big collab! Any1 saved the stuff from recent /SSH/? I've passed out.

>The US says it has put Bashar al-Assad on notice that it will take further military action if he uses chemical weapons again, while appearing to back away from wider military involvement in the Syrian conflict, less than 24 hours after launching Tomahawk missiles at a regime airbase
>Syrian warplanes were reported to have taken off from the airbase targeted by the US missiles, suggesting that the military impact of the overnight attack had been minimal
I-i didn't really mean it when I said we would go to war against assad guys, it's not even our war. M-make america great again
t.trump