Proofs

Prove to me it was Assad who has no motive and not the Globalist Deep State that has billions at stake, that gassed those poor little children.
Pro tip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7Jd5jmoytg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90836551/#90856793
jpost.com/Diaspora/Satmar-Jewish-school-indoctrinates-kids-to-hate-evil-goyim-414982
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does it even matter? There is a civil war going on in Syria, lots of people have died and will keep dying until this is over. If you want to minimize casualties, you should let one side win.

You cucked out over a bunch of sad pictures, meaning neo-cons have hijacked the Trump administration and were waiting for the right opportunity to put their plans into action. This is what you should be worried about.

>Dead muslim children
>poor

Try having 170 million+ muslims in America.

You would want a more gruesome death for them

I agree it is wrong. The (((propaganda))) masters know how to influence White people. Show us a couple dead kids and we'll destroy our countries to do (((their))) bidding

How come there are still children in Syria.

And if there are children in Syria then why the fuck Globalists are prioritizing on bringing in rapists, killers and terrorists as refugees and not children?

Listen , I don't fucking care about mudslims. Kill them all , doesn't matter if it's a kid or an adult.

THIS

Because they found a street to poo in.

Assad is going to hang whether or not I prove anything to you.

Looks fake as fuck.

You could whine about us being street shitters till eternity but when the niggers and muslims will flip out in your countries and half of your brain dead population will be supporting your "White" genocide, India will be the only country that would be willing you fucks to give refuge.

They have no problem killing our children.

true.

They run over Germans, They machine gun the French, They run over Swedish, They shoot Americans, They run over British, and they murder each other.

A muslim kid especially in muslim countries are taught that Islam was formed because every other religion used to torture, kill and rape their ancestors, so mohammad laid the foundations of islam and its not wrong to do the same thing with them.

Muslims project themselves as the most oppressed people to other muslims. Islam is a cancer.

Link very related -

youtube.com/watch?v=w7Jd5jmoytg

Holy shit calm down. This your first day?

Thats paint.
Blood doesn't lump up that quickly.

<
This man has a point.
I'm white and I have a hard time giving a fuck about white people given how they act.

Das brain splatter mang

>I'm (((white)))

nice ketchup

Assad didn't gas his people, it was obviously either a false flag done by CIA / Mossad led terrorist groups, or just done by CIA / Mossad terrorist groups... and the neocon zionist warmongers jumped at the opportunity to bomb Syria without an investigation

Either Trump is a retarded baby , he's under duress and the jews have him blackmailed or he has joined the globalists willing because of his jewish son-in-law and jewish daughter

Either Assad ordered it, or the attack was done without his knowledge.

Either way Trump was right for bombing the airport that was used during the attack.

Not my first day but it really annoys me when people are dumb enough to pick muslims over pajeets

This dude is 100% right Ahmed.
Have you even seen a white liberal?

Source of pics?

It's just banter you should be used to it by now. Just ignore the comments. It's obgliatory.

its reversed and slowed down retard

this. better for meme infection if we have stories behind it.

>who has no motive
Neither had Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler, etc. They're just people that are genuinely evil and/or mentally insane, and the difference with the average sociopath is that they have power and an army. The job of civilized western nations should be wipe the floor with that scum, and marginalize the uncultured antisocial NEET nu-males that defend them.

Proofster is a nice meme

>Either Assad ordered it, or the attack was done without his knowledge.

How the fuck do you know that??
Because you smart and watch the news? Kek
KYS

They are children at heart!
Rape or no you gotta let boys be boys even if they are over 30.

Ignore Croats today on the board, seems to be high yield shilling going on with some quality 'Rvacki proxies .

Die. Could be fake news.

Exactly. Supporting Assad is the best chance of stopping the war and actually saving lives. Bombing Assad means it will continue forever.

Or maybe the USA wants to support ISIS in order to make the country an eternal hell-hole?

>The job of civilized western nations should be wipe the floor with that scum,

The job of Western nations is to defend Western people you faggot. Hitler did nothing wrong except try to defend Europe from exactly what the Jews are doing right now. The rest of your list is a bunch of commies doing what commies like you do.

>Or maybe the USA wants to support ISIS in order to make the country an eternal hell-hole?

Seems that way to me. A strong and stable Syria is not a good thing for Israel. So our Jewish masters direct us to disrupt Syria and we obey as ever.

Obligatory

Thanks for sharing these

i find it difficult to believe they have to find hundreds of actors (good actors) to film hundreds of scenes and none of those "actors" come and say that they were paid for it. its just not possible and its much easier to get real images since people actually dying.

animooted edition

Do you have a link version?

a poo in loo who praise stupid cows is trying to prove the indishit lives worth more than any other live in this planet. nuke yourselves panjeet.

>no instances of left image being used in media
too bad this is fake and also gay
shame about your lack of critical thinking abilities etc

You're welcome

I don't, but surely you'll find it by googling "syrian boy photo exposed" or something like that.

And here's vid related

Missing the point of who fucking cares

pol has so many death experts. calm down doctors

the funny thing is that most replies dont even TRY to prove that it was Assad, really creates oscillating elecritc dipoles in my brain huh

The video is no longer online, according to this:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90836551/#90856793

>if is in pain, he can't smile.

??

what is fake about it ?
the paramedic put a confused maybe injured child into an ambulance
what else should he do, let the kid outside?

"Moderate" rebels

also it can be someone who wanted to be on TV so he just went in front of the camera and faked it , not for the sake of propaganda but for the sake of "look mom iam on TV"

Thanks for the addition.

He didn't seem to be shellshocked as he was made to look in still pictures, and only had negligible wounds (since he was touching them with no visible reaction to pain whatsoever) and basically only looked dirty.
The picture was then used by media to appeal to the emotion of the viewers in order to further their agenda.

Also, see this:

>"look mom iam on TV"

Nah, his mom died in her sleep because that goatfucker didn't reply to this post

wicked .webm dude

The area that was "bombed by assad' was where al quaeda was hiding weapons and dangerous chemical weapons.
Muh Assad killed le poor children!

Assad is being painted as a Sadaam by both establishment parties. Trump as usual is outside of that spectrum and is right. He did a smart fucking move. I'm embarrassed for all of you. Also let down once again by the pitiful know nothing liberals who are so blinded by Trump hate they forget that Tulsi Gabbard, one of the only decent liberals, already gave us the real scoop on Syria

Prove to me he didnt

Proof me that God exists
>amateur tip: you can't

>you will never sniff her *braaaps*
I don't know how to go on

Is this your first time seeing gore? That is very much real.. Massive blood loss looks a lot different than your typical "ouch cut my finger" partly due to external clotting and partly due soft tissues.

>muh jews
*Inhales deeply* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Get a job NEET, you have too much free time in your hands. Don't worry, you'll have enough time to defend on anonymous imageboards your beloved child-killing commie countries, like Syria or Iran. You'll probably will have a hard time trying to pass a job interview with an IQ in the double digits but at least you should try.

>Prove to me it was Assad who has no motive and not the Globalist Deep State that has billions at stake, that gassed those poor little children.
>Pro tip: You can't

listen anytime something goes down you're like who owns the news stations saying this and who sells the weapons that were used to do that and whichever leader ordered that action who lent him the money to buy the munitions

because those are the people who make the decisions

>why the fuck Globalists are prioritizing on bringing in rapists, killers and terrorists as refugees and not children?

you have to sell a war to the public, they need encouragement or they will not be willing to participate in profitable wars

if they refuse to participate too long bring the war to them

gotta make that money somehow

Brown kids aren't kids

you guys are such a fucking joke. "touches an open wound...NO REACTION DUUURRR"

Do you even understand how pain works?

It was used like a year ago a lot, supposedly the kid was sleeping between his parent's graves. I even saw it on the news in the fucking shithole I live in

>Assad is an Arab
>You would have to have the stupidity of an Arab to commit a gas attack the would draw the US into a war against you
Checkmate

Fuck off kikes

We know it wasn't Assad. Trump knows it wasn't Assad. He lied in his statement. However, the strike was a necessary evil. I don't agree with it. I'm angered by it, but I can appreciate how this move is required as a part of a broader strategy for establishing dominance. It still leaves a bad feeling in my stomach.

well yeah just look at the players involved, they did the same shit to Saddam, hired jackoffs to do the attack in his name and moved in for the kill once their saboteurs went into action

i think russia would open up for productive whites.

>the strike was a necessary evil.

for what? getting plebs killed and keeping the wealthy where they are?

sure that move helps to achieve that sure

I'd prefer sexy bitches mud wrestle to the death but whatever we all have different tastes these guys would probably do buttfuck to the death

previous generations were more artful in these matters, I personally miss spraying them with urine and setting wild baboons trained to rape at them

good times and good entertainment value

Why do people think we should support either side? Just because he ISN'T on the same side as the globalists doesn't suddenly make assad some fucking saint hero. He's a filthy sandnigger like the rest of them and needs to die with the jews and the rest of the middle east.

Come on faggot.

Being this in denial.

He 180'd on his whole foreign policy stance. Its a huge deal. None of the veterans of the meme war fought for this.

Fuck off kikes

Apparently trump and Boris Johnson have seen proof but won't share their info which makes me think it wasn't Assad at all.

Without it, he'd still be impotent. The casualties were low, which could be even fake casualties to be convincing. It was a selective targeted strike. I'd like to think that it was coordinated to some degree with the Russians. If he does launch another strike with the intent on weakening or removing Assad, then we full neocon and I'll be shilling as hard as I can against him.

makes me hungry

>We know it wasn't Assad
Yes, because it was Trump. This is 9/11 all over again.

Take your son to work day?

What the fuck is up with these pictures exactly? Have they been explained away yet?

holy shit
haha america btfo!

fuck sounds like exactly what Jews do

jpost.com/Diaspora/Satmar-Jewish-school-indoctrinates-kids-to-hate-evil-goyim-414982

Indianbro, you hindus are alright, you're former aryans... we gotta team up and wipe out the Jooz and the 'slimes... then we can help you guys install loos

Gotta work together.

>Either Trump is a retarded baby ,
>he's under duress and the jews have him blackmailed
>or he has joined the globalists willing because of his jewish son-in-law and jewish daughter

Probably a bit of each desu

hahahaha are you fucking seriously expecting anyone to believe that?

That some fuck wit went to the site of a sarin gas attack in zero hazmat equipment to get some facetime.

No one buying this bullshit, its like the last episode of west world IRL.

he's a fucking roach, what do you expect, they're retarded

I expect to enjoy watching (((them))) squirm now they're on the hook.

now deleted for some reason