PRESIDENT

PRESIDENT
TULSI
GABBARD

kek americans are retarded
drumpf bombs some pencil neck sandnigger airbase and Sup Forums wants some ugly muttt now

She's pretty

The more alt-right nationalists voice their support for her the more she will be vilified by the 'left' (she already got kicked out of the dnc for supporting Bernie). She'll probably fade into irrelevancy.

She knows it was a false-flag

Tulsi for President.

Here top dentures have dislodged

would marry

>Strategist Dina Powell
>Advisor (soon to be CoS) Gary Cohn
>Advisor Kushner
>attacking the Freedom Caucus
this is bigger than the Syria shit, which is only a fraction of the bigger problem

Voting for Tulsi in 2020, she is the one true meme queen. not to mention
>combat vet
>a lady
>hindu
>cutie

she's got like 4 degrees of identity politics shielding which puts her in the unique position to enforce major redpills

Who is this semen demon?

rep from hawaii, rare dem who is not brainwashed RE radical islam, principled and strong. only member of congress who actually went to syria independently on a fact-finding mission to see for herself instead of blindly swallowing kike lies

What does Hindu have to do anything with it? We're violating bunch.

>member of the CFR
(((Controlled)))

That's what they said about us supporting Trump.

Except now she's going to be spun as a literally Hitler apologist/collaborator.

Trump wasn't a democrat

She'll bend to their will. They all do.

progs are going to be pissed when we hijack their primaries

The UN already did a fact finding mission in the region and Assad is accused of war crimes. He is a fugitive of international law. What is so hard to understand about that?

it's going to be glorious

>oy vey shut it down

Women should vote let alone be in office.

>serving American interests is a Jewish trick comrades
>Russia is a white mans paradise and not a third world shit hole
Literally shilling against your own country

Assad is a bitch and he will get strung up just like Hussein. Can't wait for the spider hole moment

can't mossad

>mfw the best candidate the dems can come up with is a female who looks and sounds like a sandmonkey who is permanently high

Now that Trump is compromised by globalist kikery, we will salvage from these next four years a border wall, a scaleback of regulations, a decrease in taxes, and other domestic policy changes.

After we have these things, we will meme /tulsi/ into the presidency so we don't get involved in regime change.

Who the fuck posts this shit?

>women in combat

LEL

>(((American interests)))
>Getting involved in another 10 years of middle eastern intervention
>This time against Russian proxies

Going to need to try a bit harder on the pitch Schlomo.

i'm glad you survived bro. Make sure to attach the gas mask filter next time.

She works for Putin. Calling it now.

Never again will we give this country to a nonwhite. You can fuck right off with that insanity

but of everyone out there, the most cucked ones are always white, Sweden for example

Fuck off libshit Rand is our man

I agree, but Rand can't run in 2020

>Russia is a white mans paradise and not a third world shit hole
If you have good money, Russia can be a paradise for you regardless to the color of your skin.

God I despise modern American politics.

You are literally going to vote for someone because they are physically attractive.

Bring back Nixon.

Holy shit she looks like my mom

>You are literally going to vote for someone because they are physically attractive.
you just pulled that out of your ass

May sound like a retard here but what is stopping him? I thought eveb the current president had to go through primaries again

Tell me with a straight face that anyone would care about this woman if she was ugly.

The strong always lead the weak. America was too weak to stand against globalism until the algorenet freed our minds. Now were awake and strong enough to cleanse this world

Stop falling for the democracy jew.

Nope, your mom is hotter and a little sluttier.

people care about Ivanka even though she is hideous

Tulsi Gabbard is pro gun control. Fuck her.

Female candidate is a non-starter

Never, for the following reasons:

Progressive
Democrat

I think that's a non-starter as a candidate for any higher office.

>Progressive
pr branding, progressives hate her

i want to lick herp usy

Keith Ellison was a black muslim though and the liberals still hated him. Doesn't matter how many SJW boxes you tick, the woke establishment will still throw you under the bus if you stop singing the song of globalism.

He's a cuck himself, he shown that already. Whites can't be trusted to stand up to the Jewish threat anymore