Trump before the election:

Trump before the election:
>We are not going to be the world police anymore

Trump after the election:
>This guy on the other side of the planet is doing something illegal? Quick, send in the bombs!

What happened?

(((They))) happened

The Leftypol Discord is the other way.

his daughter was kiked

Its like blacked but at the end they sacrifice a goat

The irony

Are we an echo chamber now where instantly approve everything that trump does?

ww3 isn't happening. Are you that much of a child to know that a president won't do everything you want and can change on shit? This is politics kid get use to it. Your alternative was HIllary. Do you want her now faggot? Wanna suckle from her teat? Well slap that wrinkly nipple out of your mouth you should have voted for bernie if you are gonna be a whiny little bitch. Even then no guarantees bernie would do everything he said. Welcome to reality. It is hell. Why do you think we want chaos? This world will burn one day.

you people don't realize what Sup Forums was about before you flooded in during the election

What's Hillary got to do with this?
I'm simply asking what may have changed his mind on his foreign policy.
Why does he care about another country's business enough to bomb them?

No but having all the fucking threads the past two days having something to do with "WAH I REGRET GUYS" makes me sick. I know trolls and larping and maybe some mean it but jesus christ. You should criticism him and then if he continues to not do what you want then say okay fuck it. Not spam the board up and call people reddit fags on both sides. The only thing that makes me happy lately is going on Sup Forums and now that has been ruined for me that seems at the moment.

I bring up HIllary sorry because people keep saying "Hilary would have done this he was supposed to be different!" I imagine he has people around him influencing him. He also has never been president before maybe he thinks now this policy is better. Or this could be a tactic. Who honestly knows. Nothing he did here seems out of ordinary for America. On my personal note I am okay with him doing this if the gas was used on the people. I wish Russia would stop being allies with Syria so we could go in there and fuck it all up and fix shit so we stop with the refugee crisis and people actually get some fucking help. To the last question I imagine it was those around him who cared. This maybe was a way to satisfy them? Either way I don't care really if nothing happens from it. I just want to look at posts about sweden right now or other things going on. Instead all threads almost are trump. He isn't the universe.

The USA was already bombing ISIS before this happened. Why do you not count that as "being world police" but only when he bombs an empty airbase you suddenly complain?

Dude, if I had any hope of something good coming out of this trump "presidency", yesterday attack on syria just proved this Donald Trump is not only an imbecile, but a spineless, unashamed lier who out of stupidity is going to drag the US (and us) into a shitstorm created by him.

Saying this half expecting him to blame someone else of making the plan to attack syria a couple days down the line

"I was miss informed... so sad... the midia was lieing..." etc etc

What a fucking moron

I've been on Sup Forums for years.
Not been on reddit for months.

If you really are an oldfag, you have my sympathy for falling for a shill narrative.

>on reddit for months.

Not ever, I meant.
Don't know how I typed that.

>the boogeyman did it
no user

He found out that his "friends with putin" jig wouldn't work, and intervened to show the world he isn't Russia's bitch

The Assad chemical attack was almost certainly a direct way of testing Trump too, and he's a man you don't want to test

ISIS has been committing acts of war against many western powers, including the USA. They can be considered to be at war with each other in that regard.

America has always been the world police. The joke about giving countries freedom for oil is there for a reason.

If you don't mind me asking why do you care when you don't live there? I honestly don't even know if you have a president or not. I never understood why people care like with brexit I was like oh? Leaving? England isn't it's own country? Huh? Alrighty then. Maybe I am just a dick though.

>Your alternative was HIllary. Do you want her now faggot? Wanna suckle from her teat?
She wouldn't gut programs that keep our water clean to build a retarded wall. She's white. What else do you need

I really wish it was 2011 again. At least. You newfags weren't here.

that's part of the problem. american ignorance of the world makes you think actions like bombing a foreign country have no consequences.

how da fuck did you elect that orange incestuous retarded monkey to the white house?

He drained the swamp by surrounding himself with neocon warhawks who gargle military industrial cock

I don't give a fuck if Assad wants to gas his own people. Why aren't we the ones selling him the fucking gas? Who gives a shit what these ~80 IQ dune coons are doing to each other, they have not and will never become an advanced civilization, and that goes doubly so if pernicious Islam is never eradicated.

They're a region in perennial conflict and they will be slitting each other's throats 1,000 years from now -- and 1,000 years from then -- just like they were 1,000 years ago.

And 10 years from now leftists will smugly rejoice, "muh we destabilized the region," the siren call for whites to accept more shitskins into their countries as we waste trillions on a state relegated to failure because its volk were never able to prosper in the first place.

Are you white? Are you cis male? If Hillary won your kind would be pushed back more. I guess Hilary would have had sjws take over more. I am a woman (inb4 tits gtfo) and I will not be told to vote for a female just based on their gender and that is what was pushed. I was even told by friends when I wanted bernie that I was sexist for it. The pc culture would have grown more with her. No matter the president there will always be issues sadly. I thought if Trump became president there would be a legit racewar because tensions are so high. Plus antifa is going on against trump so you could say he caused that in a way and they terrify me.

It's cool, i understand your question. It's because I don't like seeing people being drowned and decapitated and superproduced home movies, because we're having terrorist attacks every week, and we have a refugee crises making everybody go crazy. And I also don't like seeing people destroy thousands of years of history.

And this problem with syria now only serves for people to forget ISIS exists. And because Assad an Russian were "fighting" ISIS too. It's priorities.

You think the shit the USA does around the world doen't effect everyone? cmon now.

Don't think I say this because i don't like th US quite the contrary, and thats another reason i hate to se that idiot as your president

he also said he was going to be a strong world leader and wondered why we shouldn't use nukes.

Reminds me of Africa, no hope that will get better.

r/the_KikePuppet is your home

Can we at least wait to panic until something other than a fairly neutral asset strike happens?

So normally during elections you guys care? Like during Obama too and Busch? Wow I never really thought of it like that of course you guys care we do affect the world quite a lot with what we do. Who did you want to win over there then? Hilary or Trump? Or someone else like Bernie or Ted?

MUI CHILDREN

The refusal to look at basic biological facts is a value system that has percolated down the strata from the elites (read: leftist Jews) over the course of the second half of the 20th century until it has become a pervasive dogmatism

Now white countries pump trillions a year into impoverished countries for meager gains. What's more, in the US at least, we fund black schools at sometimes twice the amount we fund white public schools to virtually zero change in academic performance

The point is, biology can't be sculpted to meet our conceptions, CRISPR isn't there yet. Until then we should let mouthbreathing shitpeople mutilated each other to their heart's content.

You've been Trumped
Get over it Kremlin shill

I don't know if I talk for anyone esle, but I do like the US, and even respect it as kinda like the spearhead of our culture, so to speak.

Yeah, I follow your elections because i know, as you are said spearhead, and powerfull, and have the tendency to dick around in the world ;) ) it will eventually affect us.

As for hillary vs trump... its a difficult one and i don't envy the choice you had to make. She lost me in alot of ideas, but when she said "the solution in the middle east is to arm the kurds" i flippedand said no way - again, thinking globally, since i am not affected by obamacare and stuff like that.

Trump was obviously a guy who didnt fit in any possible way the character of a presindent, but thought it might be such a crazy idea, something good would como out of it- thought i wouldnt voto for him, no way

I'd have to chose a small guy to voto for, not for carisma or popularity, but because of his ideas

/thread

Trump loves his family and his daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Kushner pulled the wool over his eyes.

Trump allowed his kike kids to fuck him up.

>The Assad chemical attack
>A lie repeated thousand times becomes truth.

Implying Assad did it.

Which is irrelevant to the question- why did you not care about the USA policing ISIS in Syria and only cared when the USA continued to police Assad as well (since the USA has bombed Syrian army assets in the past)?

You mean you wish you could suck your own dick about all the "ebin happenings" without having to actually understand what was going on and how politics work? Yeah ignorance really is bliss huh?

I know my British friends hated both of them and wanted Jill Stein? I think is her name. Honestly wasn't an easy choice sorta. I went from a hardcore Bernie fan to a Oh... them.. Hmm.. And picked Trump out of the two and supported him. I don't regret my choice ya know? I am not going to I picked what I thought was best at the time even if shit goes down.

Redpill for those who care.
Save and spread.

Well, you voted according to your mind and heart, and it's your right. That kinda guy preys on people who have to much heart though, and that sucks because having heart should be a good thing. Let's hope this attack on syria doesnt escalate, and that eventually trump and his cabinet learn from their mistakes and do the best they can the rest of his presidency.... before he fucks the world, not only the people but the planet. it's becoming really diffcult to defend the guy out here

I am shocked I had a rational convo on Sup Forums with someone. I hope nothing horrible comes from all of this too.

hehe, right. And thanks for being civil too. Always good to chat nicely to an ameribro, to show that not everybody hates the US.

Nothing suprising here. Anglocucks believe everything spouted by their cancerous MSM

wait

>BEAUTUFUL LITTLE BABIES! BABIES!
who else laughs everytime he says that?

>What happened?
They showed him the JFK assassination video from shooter's angle. :) Not Zapruder

>almost winning
>mosul about to fall
>trump and putin and assad are bros
>rex says he won't intervene the week before
>dude lmao lets do a chemical attack for no reason

59 C R U I S E M I S S I L E S

He is a good goy kike servant.

Back to rebbit boyo

>he's a man you don't want to test
A predictable, trigger-happy blowhard?

What happened? Real life happened. When you become a president of the super power there are some obligatory things you have to do, if you don't want to end up getting pissed in the face by any small cunt like Obama was.

Glad to see that. I will remember your flag nicely user.