I'm confused

Sup Forums ever since trump bombed that air base I have started to lose faith in Donald Trump but after reading some threads in here i realised that it was all fourth dimensional chess.
But there are some users on Sup Forums that say they have jumped of the trump train.My question is are they really disapoonted with this trump attack like i was or are they just paid shills who came here to raid Sup Forums i honestly don't know who to trust anymore on Sup Forums everyone seems to be a shill.

Other urls found in this thread:

21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trumps-syria-strikes-not-start-campaign-topple-assad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay time to go to sleep. Already looked into this, nothing substantial here. Just sleep. Get a glass of water. And sleep.{

[ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]
Syntax;1 (0x1)
Incorrect function = !0
12 (0xC)14 (0xE)13001 (0x32C9);Procedure

13012 (0x32D4),Main Mode pending deletion;5$

ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NEG_STATUS_BEGIN
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL;
WXYZ.sys=AddressF73120AEbase C0000000000; DateStamp 36b072a3

mplerr_TAG;Invalid TagArgument

PathNotFound;C:\Users\12B\Documents\LarianBase;
0x0000CE driver_unloaded_without_cancelling_pending_operations;0x800705b4=TIMEOUT;cn=mS-SMS-Version.ErrorCode=438224

}

Go fuck yourself sir

Was legit disappointed. But at least casualties were kept at minimum.

Okay time to go to sleep. Already looked into this, nothing substantial here. Just sleep. Get a glass of water. And sleep.

It's over probably a good thing humans are stupid maybe this is probably best for us

Newfags need to get the fuck out. Trump always has had Jewish connections and this shit was bound to happen, oldfags supported him over hillshill but we didn't get our hopes up because we knew shit like this would happen. Every good goy in office has to carry out some military intervention for the greater israel. But no user, let the other T_D fags here tell you israel isn't benefiting from Assad losing 14 Jets, it's just (((chess))) goy. Still support him for his immigration policy, but NEVER trust a neocohen especially when its obvious

trump hasnt much to say in that matter i think, the bombing of the airfield was planned months before the alleged gas-attack had happened.

he didnt seem to confident when he announced the attack.

Dude this is the problem how do i know if you are no playing the divide an conquer tactic and that you are a fucking shill?

What the fuck are you talking about? He has Jewish ties, I'm just saying that you need to acknowledge that he is doing shit for israel, but at the same time hope for the best that he carries out his promises. Not every criticism of trump means some one is a shill.

Since you're new here I will give you a quick tip. Don't trust anything anyone says here unless it's backed by fact or good use of logic. You should lurk moar. If I was a shill I also wouldn't be replying to you, I'd just go on to make more slide threads about racemixing with asians.

Man i know what you are saying and it may be true but have you seen the discord pics? Sup Forums is being raided by a fuckton of shills, I'm just saying you could be one of them or maybe not I don't know

I'm not new here i have been on this board for about 5 years

Yeah I was in their discord larping as a commie till they kicked me out, they found out I was in a Sup Forums discord. Raiding it persistently shitting out a one point narrative with zero depth, I'm engaging in atleast some form of discussion, and you don't have to take my word for it on the neocon israel connections, just look at it yourself. I just don't understand how he would waste near 100 million dollars in taxpayer money to simply refute a shitty media narrative thats been debunked for months. The clear intention is to benefit israel, obama did it, bush did it, eventually everyone has to.

Let me help you out bro. Trump has been compromised by the deep state and neo cons. He is now bending to his will, Buzzfeed were praising the air strikes so you know he's on tye dark side now. This isn't 4D chess, this is a man outside of hia depth unfortunately.

>I'm not new here i have been on this board for about 5 years

No offense but you seem new owO

class Pol4Chan {
public static void main(String[] args) {

System.out.println("It's 10pm cunt, go to bed you little shit you
have uni tomorrow"); // Java Masterrace reporting in

}
}

>But there are some users on Sup Forums that say they have jumped of the trump train.

I would guess that 95% of those people are shills. I'm not even joking. It's so fucking obvious and pathetic. No, trump supporters havn't jumped shit.

There was a fake gas attack to try and force trumps hand into syria
Trump does an attack on a shitty airfield that's just not important

Trump looks tough to the left, Assad is still going, and the rebels days are still numbered.

That's basically it.

You Sir are a moron.
>Trump said no more wars
>Trump said we will defeat isis
>Then he bombs the people bombing isis

This is bad, clearly he is just a puppet at this point doing what the neo cons want. Hillary Clinton was parsing these strikes, clearly the guy is just doing what he is told at this point.

No it's leftypol raiding

Hold the line. Pic related.

Spread this in every drumpf thread

Trump has basically handed foreign policy over to Kushner, he actually meets foreign leaders in place of Trump.

>95% of those people are shills
>PJW, Richard Spencer, Thernovich, Ann Coulter, Ben Garrison and Alex Jones aka his biggest supporters are all shills payed for by shareblue

The autism levels to still think Trump is on our side and this is just 63d chess is sky high

You cunt, are a little bitch, and a shill, or just plain fucking retarded.

You have no fucking clue about politics.

It was a fake gas attack
The attack was a failure to do any real damage.

Result? = Trump looks tough, he 'reacts' to the fake attack with a shitty half arsed attack of his own.

It's fucking theatre, you pricks like you to swallow up. No wonder you buy it, bitch.

>the discord pic

Don't forget Putin told Israel to fuck off. Putin now has an excuse to move a shit ton of manpower and equipment into Syria, all under the guise of US aggression.

>21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/

March 21 - Putin Sends Message to Israel: ‘Your Freedom to Act in Syria Is Over’

"As 21WIRE previously reported, Israel has attacked Syria again for the twelfth time since the conflict in Syria began in 2011, only this time, Syria fired back.
For the first time ever, Israel was forced to officially acknowledge the airstrike in Syria – most likely because this time an Israeli plane was downed, as well as another possibly hit – while carrying out pre-dawn strikes against Syria near Palmyra.
Predictably, Israel is completely denying their planes were hit, for public relations reasons.

After the Friday attack by Israel, its Defence Minister Avigdor Lieberman stated that, “The next time the Syrians use their air defence systems against our planes we will destroy them without the slightest hesitation.”
According to Syria’s UN Envoy Bashar Jaafari, Putin has sent a message to Netanyahu that Israel’s free pass to disrupt anti-terror operations in Syria is over, and that.. Syria has a right to defend itself."

He just choked out Israel, appeased Neo-Kikes, and libshits all with a glorified firework show.

Support trump, because what's the alternative? Hillary? LOL

Guys this is precisly what i was talking about even if neither of you are paid shills , they are making us fighting each other , the are playing the divide and conquer tactic

>PJW, Richard Spencer, Thernovich, Ann Coulter, Ben Garrison and Alex Jones

Wow! Take a look at all those government insiders...oh wait.

You fucking idiot. As if any of those know what's going on. Time is running out for the rebels, nothing will change, they will be squished, and Assad will still be in charge. Trump wins. It's not even 3d chess or whatever, it's just takes a little bit of thinking.

No wonder you don't get it.

Yeah cause some shitty screen shot of some shitty plan totally doesn't mean; Trump betrayed Russia, further destabilised the world, bent over backwards for neo cons and war profiteers and Lied to his voters.

This is reverse psychology shilling intended to convince people to defend (((Kushners))) Syria strike

>He just choked out Israel, appeased Neo-Kikes, and libshits all with a glorified firework show.

This. If there is one thing Trump is, it's a showman, the amount of times he played the media during his campaign, was beyond count, and he's still doing it. Russias response was so fucking limp that it's obvious that they knew what was going on.

Time will tell but if the deep state is as powerful as we think they are he has to play along
Cause when you come at tha king you best not miss.

Kushner is calling the fucking shots, we need to meme him out before he gets Trump to do something retarded

The other guy who thinks Trump has fallen, is either a shill, or a brain dead fuckwit. Either way he's not 'one of us'.

Sup Forums isn't reddit, We don't blindly follow Trump and call his blunders 16d chess, We want what is best for white people, Don't buy into his cult of personality, The true divide and conquer on Sup Forums is the people making those fake discords of people saying they're critiquing Trump to divide us and calling everyone who actually has a valid criticism a troll.

He allied with the jews mate. it's over. time to pack up and leave. this is a red-pilled board.

Sometimes is good to wait and see. This is one of those times, Sup Forums is just sperging out because let's not forget Sup Forums is pure autism.

Whether you like those people or not, They're his biggest followers and the most popular figureheads of his movement.

How does it feel to be less redpilled about Trump than cernovich and PJW?

>goyiWiHm
>digits

confirmed

There was a jew created fake gas attack and instead of responding by fighting it he responded with a fake bombing. This sends a message to the other side that he's not falling for their jewish tricks while he reaps political hay. All his enemies were forced to support him and he got a supreme court justice confirmed. Sad that so many of his supporters can't follow the game.

These are just the mad ramblings of someone with no argument. I mean you seem to know very little about the CIA or how geo politics works. I agree with you it was a false flag, but bitch please.

The POTUS is just a figurehead a puppet, the CIA says Jump a Trump has to aak how high. Otherwise they JFK his ass. This move mmakes no sense if you wanna be friends with Russia or defeat isis. It however does make sense if your following neo con orders.
Your just being tinfoil hat dude, i mean there cannot be this many shills especially outside of election time. The whole media is in favour of these strikes both left and right. To me it looks like Trump has been compromised, especially when he's behaving like Bush 2.0

he already did more than Obama in relation to Syria. at least the nigger always resisted McCain's calls for arms.

he failed at every single attempt at domestic policy and the one where he has absolute control, foreign policy, he does exactly what he campaigned against. this is irredeemable. at least now we know

You're right. It's the objective reality of the situation and the aftermath that benefited all three leaders involved that means Trump really dindu nuffin.

Congrats on giving yourself away dude. I had my doubts about Kushner long before people starting pushing this but now that I see you shill this it just reassures me that I have nothing to worry about. I'm also saving the pic for future reference.

'Democrat Propaganda group Shareblue has ties to China"

You do understand that article has been circulating around pol since the SourceAnon threads started two months ago? And you know it was about Clinton's relationship with China, Saudi, Israel, Mexican cartel, and the City of London?

And China sold the media platform to David Brock of all people.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

"As the American press has shone a spotlight upon alleged Russian involvement both in the U.S. presidential election and its aftermath, Disobedient Media has identified a number of foreign public and private sector groups using DNC operations to peddle influence in American politics. An investigation into a shadowy world of shell companies and chains of influence stretching all over the globe has revealed that Democratic propaganda figure David Brock's organization Shareblue appears to be a apparent front group being used by a number of Chinese, Middle Eastern, British, Israeli, Mexican and American special interests to spread anti-Trump and anti-democratic rhetoric both during the presidential election as well as in its aftermath."

Pic related.

Not a shill. I was legit disappointed.
I honestly thought he was different.
Still, I'm leaning towards giving him the benefit of the doubt; who knows what the actual motive is at this point, his hands may have been tied, there's a slight chance it may b 4d - I don't know.

>Kushner is calling the fucking shots, we need to meme him out before he gets Trump to do something retarded

Trump isn't as daft as he seems. Bannon is still there. Hes a master showman. Trump has people close to him who know the real score.

(ID: GoyiWiHm)

ID checks out. Goyim.

>Whether you like those people or not, They're his biggest followers and the most popular figureheads of his movement.

Are you some sort of fuckwit? In what way, does them being popular, make ANY of them privy to the corridors of power? They, like you, are spouting off about shit they know nothing about.

Let them buckle at the first sign, they utterly fail to see the bigger picture.

>How does it feel to be less redpilled about Trump than cernovich and PJW?

They arn't redpilled at all. If they can't see what's going on, they are just plain fucking stupid.

See

They are both political morons. Trump trolled the world with a fake attack and they fell for it like the shallow minded idiots they are.

Shills are everywhere right now. It's a raid. Ignore all people who call Trump "Drumpf" and individuals that obviously don't understand board culture.

It's just fifth dimensional chess brah

>has a single critisism of Trump
>thinks he's a supporter

McCain wants to topple Assad with military troops, that's lightyears beyond what Trump did yesterday.

>he already did more than Obama in relation to Syria

Are you forgetting about all the gas and weapons that was smuggled into Syria for the rebels under Obama and Hillary?

He didn't do shit there was no '''damage'''.

You want to say i have no idea about politics when you come out with that garbage? What he says, what he does, and what the end results are are all different things. Try to take your head out of your cunt ass and see the bigger picture.

If that is at all possible. I doubt it is though.

>the CIA says Jump a Trump has to aak how high

Right. See this is what i'm talking about you little cunt, you have no fucking clue. CIA can't do overt assassinations anymore. Period. Not to the POTUS.

Who goverment organizations are filled with those who are pro globalist, and those who are pro National interests. If you think that trump isn't aware of this, and isn't taking measure to correct this, then you're a fucking idiot. Period.

>This move mmakes no sense if you wanna be friends with Russia or defeat isis.

Idiot. That's all i can say to that. You're a fucking idiot. Did you not read the bit about the pathetic airfield attack in response to the fake gas attack? If Trump really wanted to, he could go all in.

He didn't.

A fake attack was made
A half assed airfield attack was made
Their fake attack was all for nothing, Trump 'looks tough', Russia giggles, the play continues, rebels days are numbered.

Period.

Crazy singles checked Internet friend. Drumpf will be impeach but i do like how he bombed le brown ppl. TopLol, we need moar datboi the frog memes, chan culture nd reddit is so cool!

Whatsamatter shillbitch? Getting called out on your shit triggers you?

That's the thing about shills, they can't back up their shit, and know next to fuck all about what they are on about.

Found one.

um how is russian aggression towards israel going to work out for us? if Russia flat-out attacked them it would be 100% WW3, US would absolutely respond. this isn't 9d catan it's fucking neocon treachery

just think for yourself portapotty

>(GoyiWiHm)
>Goyim
>(((Goy)))
Guys we're being fucking raided have you noticed the lack of bantz and the stormfront tier dialect that these niggers keep using every thread is earily similar to boot and the shitposting has been kept to a minimum if at all. How many of these lefty faggots are on here?
Also
>00
KEK is telling us we're being Goy'd

Russia won't flat out attack them. Where are you getting this from? Russia will on the other hand prevent intervention in their allies turf.

Are you fucking srrious? Lurk before posting, that's a good start.

>people who understand board culture
>people who fall for drumpf-posting

pick 1

>using proper punctuation
you're not from around these parts are you fellow

Russia is there to protect Syria from Israeli aggression.

See the article here: Here's a novel idea why not be such a retard and read the thread.

You just really wanna cling onto the idea of Trump. Your probably just a teenager who's never been disappointed by a politician before. I mean this Attack destroyed planes that were used to kill isis. People do say isis is CIA controlled you know. Either way you are not thinking, bombing assad makes the world a lot more dangerous. The idea of voting for Trump was so the world would be safer and we wouldn't have Hillary bombing everything that moves. I will say it again Hillary was the first person to come out and praise these strikes. Please stop these mental gymnastics its clear who is in control here.

It's a joke holy shit dude, i know this is Sup Forums but could you try not to be an absolute social retard?

>Where are you getting this from

One of the posts you linked to as support was basically saying this was a good move by Trump because it puts pressure on Israel from
Russia, as if that's what he wanted to do

>Russia will on the other hand prevent intervention in their allies turf.

and the US/Israel are intent on intervening on their allies turf... you dont see how that can cause problems? you really think this was a good idea and not a kike plot to get the US to fight another war for them?

>i know this is Sup Forums but could you try not to be an absolute social retard?
>implying he's wrong and you're not acting like a flaming faggot

>please stop these mental gymnastics
>does all the mental gymnastics in the world to avoid making an accurate assessment on the situation, evaluating the risk-reward factor and the long term/short term goals
>not even surprised

>accuses others of being a teenager
>writes like a teenager

I mean, come on
>People do say isis is CIA controlled you know
>The idea of voting for Trump was so the world would be safer and we wouldn't have Hillary bombing everything that moves
Is the kind of retarded black and white thinking that user was calling you out on. You don't understand how the world works, geopolitics is a messy business.

Suddenly Sup Forums doesn't want shit to hit the fan. What went wrong?

WONT SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CONCRETE RUNWAY THAT GOT DAMAGED!

If this is all it takes for you to lose faith then kill yourself.

Stop ignoring my post that explains why you're retarded.

Read again: >Implying the US and Israel are allies when everything Trump has done so far as just cucked Israel even harder under the guise of '''helping''' them

Yeah that post is exactly what I was referring to (which is copypasta btw)- how do you think that's going to end? Increasing tension with Israel means increasing tension with US, you think we're just going to stand by and let Russia talk shit to our jew overlords? This whole thing is clearly setting up US to fight another war for them.

>4d chess
No he's a ZOG puppet. He'll fire Bannon soon

You fucks realise your basically shilling for ((neo-cons)) at this point. What's coming next? "Iraq wasn't a mistake" "Bush jr was a great president?

You are naive as all fuck if you think the US will stand by and let Israel lose power + influence in the region to Russia/Syria. How can you not see that the sarin false flag was a pretense concocted by Israel/US to intervene in Syria and overthrow Assad and achieve the exact opposite? You really think Trump's goal was to put Israel in check? That's patently false. The neocons surrounding him are foaming at the mouth to overthrow assad on Israels behalf, how can you not see it

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY DON'T YOU HATE TRUMP LIKE ME :'(
>CAN'T YOU SEE I'M MAKING VALID POINTS
>LOOK AT MY (((VALID POINTS))) WAAAAAAAAAAAH
where u belong desu senpai

>runs out of arguments
>HURR DURR I BET YOU LIKE BUSH, TOO
Did you come here from your favourite Bernie Sanders subreddit? Grow the fuck up, the world isn't just divided into "good people" and "neocons"

You are just tone policing. You haven't much of an argument. What i see is Trump doing the opposite of what he set out to do. Quite rightly I'm concerned but the people here are defending Trump on no basis and telling me not to worry. I'm not going to turn my brain off when it comes to Trump, what he haa done is shit, he has strengthened isis and betrayed Russia. So excuse me if I'm going to be suspicious of the guy when he is doing suspicious shit.

html best programming language :^]

>copypasta

You can go to the fucking article and read it yourself you dense piece of shit.

>Increasing tension with Israel is increasing tension with US

Except there's no fucking tension being increased you jackass. Syria just gets more defense FROM Israel (Israel is the aggressor. They are launching shit at Syria, working with ISIS, and treating Al Nusra insurgents in their hospitals). Israel can't just fucking attack Syria without repercussions. If Israel the aggressor no one's going to fucking stick up for them.

My god for once just read and absorb and think for once.

>muh neo cons
>iraq war
>bush jr

Thanks for outing yourself kike. Pic from this post very related: It's already been explained why none of this benefits Neo-Cons. If you're too fucking stupid to retain the information thats on you.

>I'm not going to turn my brain off
are you sure you already haven't you type like a fucking retard
>what he haa done
>he haa
Also
>suspicious
He had every right to do what he did get btfo you dumb nigger KEK praise the digits

Lol pls. I have a right to be concerned, you people are telling me to go to sleep and to not worry. Your defending Trump on no basis, 4D chess is not an argument when you cannot explain why bombing Syria is a good idea. You fucks are fucks, what else can i say.

>tfw the kikes think they can come in and out shitpost us
In for a rude awakening desu

>people here are defending Trump on no basis
People have explained again and again why it made sense for him to act the way he did, no matter if the original attack was a false flag or not. The strike was purely symbolic to make the US look strong, that's all it achieved. Stop freaking out about your own fantasy of Neocons taking over the world and starting WW3.

>he has strengthened isis and betrayed Russia
He didn't "betray" Russia, he never promised Russia anything in the first place. He said maybe they could work together in the future and maybe it wouldn't work out. Right now, nothing has changed on that matter.

>I have a right to be concerned
MORE
YEARS
kek

Your concern trolling is weak. You have to go back.

>tone policing

I've never seen anyone who wasn't from Ieddit use this phrase

>You are naive as all fuck if you think the US will stand by and let Israel lose power + influence in the region to Russia/Syria

But we just fucking did stand by as they boosted defenses in Syria you piece of shit.

>How can you not see that the sarin false flag was a pretense concocted by Israel/US to intervene in Syria and overthrow Assad and achieve the exact opposite?

"Donald Trump's Syria strikes 'not start of campaign to topple Assad'

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trumps-syria-strikes-not-start-campaign-topple-assad/

"Donald Trump’s decision to blitz a Syrian air base with cruise missiles was only to punish Bashar al-Assad for using chemical weapons and does not herald a major military escalation against the Syrian dictator, senior Republicans have said.

The Republican’s senate leader said the barrage of 59 missiles “was related to the use of chemical weapons only," while the US secretary of state said America’s military plans in Syria were unchanged.

As the blasted hangars and bunkers at Shayrat air base in Homs on Friday night began to cool, analysts said the missile strikes could have little immediate military impact on fighting in the six-year-long Syrian civil war."

>You really think Trump's goal was to put Israel in check?

He just did you shitter. And this wasn't the first time.

That's because they're all from leddit. We need to genocide them and do a full 1488 stat.

>4 dimensional chess by 70 old fat goy pupet who doenst know how to use computer right

XD

>Durr i can explain how your wrong but i won't.
Real convincing bud.
I'm on my phone, anyway are you going to make an argument or you just gonna make non arguments for the rest of the thread.

Fuck off, kike.

Non-taxpayers should have ZERO say in anything related to American affairs, you snaggle-toothed sand nigger.

>You can go to the fucking article and read it yourself you dense piece of shit.

I have. It's from march 21st, the sarin false flag was just a few days ago. Kind of changes things a bit...

>Except there's no fucking tension being increased you jackass

oh im laffin

>If Israel the aggressor no one's going to fucking stick up for them.

aaahahaa oh man you are one thick motherfucker. I guess all those other times we went to war for Israel it was just self defense

the literally only thing I wanted him not to fuck up was foreign intervention

fuck drumpf

>being a phone poster
To busy prepping Mohammed to be on your computer? How do you feel about the word NIGGER. Have you enjoyed your stay here so far? Be honest do I turn you on?

>worrying about anything on a cartoon message board.

Dina Powell
Gary Cohn
Jared Kushner
Ivanka Trump