How would libertarianism solve the gay problem?

how would libertarianism solve the gay problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEqRtjpTqhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do nothing, resulting in them all dying of AIDS

no one would hire mentally ill people in a true free market

Private ownership of streets, gays would have to pay the toll to do their parades.

You don't die from AIDS easily anymore.
Except if you are from Africa.

Different social norms and policies for different private nons and polises

We stop giving them the attention they seek.

Libertarians dont spend any time thinking about how to solve any gay problem.

so basically do nothing and hope they go away after a while? sounds like a pretty cucked ideology to me...

What is exactly bad with gays though?

The problem will solve itself.

Like the Market, its self correcting.

> There can be no tolerance toward those habitually promoting lifestyles incompatible with this goal. They-the advocates of alternative, non-family-centered lifestyles such as, for instance, individual hedonism, parasitism, nature-environment worship, homosexuality, or communism-will have to be physically removed from society, too, if one is to maintain a libertarian order.
> Hans-Hermann Hoppe, Godemperor of Anarcho-Capitalism.

Oh shit, it's an aids molecule!

That's a terrible gif

legal discrimination

It wouldn't that is why NatSoc is the superior system

bug chasing

Real natsoc have never been tried? Sounds familiar.

so basically apply fascism untill you have a white, non-degenerate ethno-state and then become libertarian? ok got it

Νο it was real,and Germany was booming until Churchill decided to bend over to (((them)))

Helicopters

If your ideology makes you start the war with every worlds superpower, it is kinda failed ideology.

The only reason we have a "gay problem" is because lefties has made it a cool subculture. Many confused, lonely, or mentally ill people therefore claim to be gay or trans just so they can feel special and fit in. These communities are always very "open and welcome", which means that they're very appealing to most social misfits. Actual gay people exist, but they are a very small minority. The solution is simple. We stop using media to push a narrative and paint a false picture that being gay is cool and special, and people don't get attention for being gay. Within a few years the gay population would be down to something like 0,3% of the total population. At that point I don't see how it's a problem any more.

>Germany
>Start the war

>bug chasing

dying of AIDS is yet again the answer.

Much of the problem is driven by government legislation, regulation and funding.

Remove government from the equation and businesses would be free to treat them as they saw fit, local neighborhoods and individuals would as well. There would be no forcibly mandated behavior or equality.

They need the governmental sledgehammer to pound through their politics, so to win just take away the sledgehammer.

They only make up like 5-10% of the population, max. They lack the ability to force through their bullshit without government.

They didn't churchill did

Is it the mrican education or what?
Even if Churchill declared war, Hitler started it.

Go back to pleddit

I mean isn't that how the current alt-right came to be.

Most were 2012 era Ron Paulites who eventually had to come to terms with the fact that in a true free market, nothing would stop shitskins from simply moving to their neighborhoods, starting businesses, employing their family members, and slowly turning white suburbs into little Arabias.

This post will be ignored because it's true.

Stop being such a racist.

What post ?

What? No! Different communities in different independant polises. If you don't like your gay neighbours whether make them go for neighbouring faggotburg or move yourself for neighbouring broville.

gas yourself

Gay marriage wouldn't be an issue because there'd be no government recognition of any marriage.
It'd be a purely religious matter.

Why's that gotta be gay though?

This has nothing to do with fascism. You can listen to Mussolini's Doctrine of Fascism here: youtube.com/watch?v=TEqRtjpTqhE

This is simply private property and rule of law. Whoever owns something, calls the shots. If you own a housing company and you only sell/rent under the condition of your customers not being fags and they turn out to be fags, they broke the contract you kick them out. It's as simple as that.

In a libertarian society there are no imposed limitations on pharma prices and no government gibs. The price would be so high the fags would die in a week.

so
>be libertarian
>have to move because faggots are destroying your neighbourhood
c u c k e d

>implying fags can't sell/rent fag-only property
>implying rich liberals and jews won't use their market power to help degenerates all around the world
d e l u s i o n a l

>>implying fags can't sell/rent fag-only property
>>implying rich liberals and jews won't use their market power to help degenerates all around the world

Of course they can, if they turn out to actually be self sufficient, which they probably not. Why would I care about a society of fags and trannies dying of AIDS somewhere else?

Don't forget, this r-selected vermin only exists, because K-selected master-race conservatives are forced to support them. On their own, they won't last, they never have, they never will. They can only live as long as they can live like parasite among the productive only until they realize they are being played or until society collapses under the parasites weight.

>have to move because faggots are destroying your neighbourhood
That was one of two options. If whole the city is alright with fags and don't feel like deporting them to the Faggotburg, maybe you settled in another faggot city? huh?

>Be bisexual
>People automatically assume they know everything about me based on a single piece of information
>They pretend to be super supportive, but then gasp in horror when they find out I'm pro-gun or dislike pride parades because they're gaudy fucking messes
>YOU CAN BE GAY AND NOT BE LIBRUL!? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?

>if they turn out to actually be self sufficient
seeing that most of the companies and banks are owned by their (((allies))) I think they'll survive quite well

>live in a libertarian society
>have to hope that your fellow city-men are all die-hard racists and homophobes (basically NatSoc-supporters) so that we can kick the degenerates out
got it Kameraad

These (((banks))) exist only due to state protectionism and a state guaranteed banking cartel, i.e. the FED/ECB.

Take away zero-interest loans and bailouts and they fall like a house of cards.

you're right, the banks holding all our savings will fall very very soon in a libertarian world however all the private banks (often very stable and well run because this is where the bankers, elite and kikes keep their own money) will easily survive, no?

Force them to stop being degenerate to survive - with no benefits they need to work.

If they're not and I am, I consider them all faggots and move to some more die-hard nazi stadt. But if I participate in the political life of my community, I probably do not have to. And if I don't, I probably live in my castle and who gives a fuck what the plebs are doing

But gay people aren't a problem in a Libertarian society.

Trespass them from every part of civil society. Physically remove them if they refuse