Should severely mentally handicapped people be euthanized without their consent?

Should severely mentally handicapped people be euthanized without their consent?

Severely? I say euthanize em all!

Iam ok with Sterilization but not Euthanization.

Yeah, before birth
End their suffering, both their own and that of the people their life would be a burden, on before it even starts

yes. Start with /ptg/ pls

What about after they're born?

>without their consent

Just ask if they'd like to be euthanized while you're holding an ice cream cone.
Every single one will shout YES!!!

You might want to use an audio recording as confirmation of consent, rather than video.

Classic British Beautiful

But how will you commit suicide without your own consent, OP?

They drain public services and are always drooling, similar to Pakis.

Just abort them

What about those who have already been born?

Strangle them.

yes, but more importantly everyone who doesn't pay taxes should get the same treatment

What if you get shot in the spine and can't work ever again?

That's okay, I just don't want the ones who are born inbred looking and foam at the mouth every time they shit themselves.

I work with a quadriplegic that uses dragon dictate to do accounting.

But at that point, if you have worked, you have atleast contributed to society. What OP likely means is if you can contribute meaningfully to society from the get go, then goodnight.

But what about indirect contributions like advancing the fields of neurology, psychology and healthcare by providing experts with insight on the brain and how it relates to behaviour?

This isn't exclusive to retards, it could be said for anyone who's too ill or too fucked up to work.

You should.

Any particular reason why?

If this were implemented, Sup Forums would no longer have a user base

yes. it would be more humane than not doing it.

What if they resist?

Bullet to the brain