Israel uses white phosphorus

>Israel uses white phosphorus
>A-Okay

>Syria uses nerve agent sarin
>bomb them

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=white phosphorus burns&client=tablet-android-google&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjzrKT_55TTAhUFbSYKHaTUA1sQ_AUIBygB&biw=600&bih=960#imgrc=_
archive.is/ylHvo
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
archive.is/5uXa3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/is-russia-or-france-deploying-chemical-weapons-against-isis-in-raqqa-a6745171.html
archive.is/tPyXJ
liveleak.com/view?i=743_1448117022
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

google.com/search?q=white phosphorus burns&client=tablet-android-google&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjzrKT_55TTAhUFbSYKHaTUA1sQ_AUIBygB&biw=600&bih=960#imgrc=_

You can tell it's just makeup, Israel dindu nuffin

Because Yahweh / Enlil needs a country to represent him here on Earth.

The jews will pay.
very soon.

screencap if you want

Israel is protecting itself, while Syria is attacking it's own citizens. Only a LARPing stormweenie could not understand the difference.

Palestinians are their own citizens.

>israel protecting itself
lel

"Israel 'to stop using white phosphorus shells'"

Source: www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22310544

Archive: archive.is/ylHvo

this was in 2013 and Isreal was condemned for it and hasn't used it since

don't want

Killing filthy Balestinians is a human right

>Isreal was condemned for it
PFFHAHAHAHAHA
How?
Only four instead of five foreskin-frappucinos a day?

I wish expelling jews from europe was a human right

You're gay.
Palestinians mostly kill each other according to Islamic law.
>Pic related.

>don't want
I bet.

God has given the Jews many things in their history they did not want and more is coming down the pike.

Source: globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

Archive: archive.is/5uXa3

/thread

I laugh when Europe is Palestinized

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion

might makes right

the sandniggers fought the jews and they lost, deal with it

I laughed when #OpenBordersForIsrael

Israel is the world leader in the progressive liberal agenda of a world without borders.

You will be eaten alive by the Muslim savages.

>Implying Assad has ever used gas.

Funny how alt rights cucks and leftists vermin whine the same crocodile tears for some shit eating Muslim savages just because Israel is involved

that's because Jerusalem is not israeli, Eleazar

it wasn't even sarin gas. just chlorine

love how americucks rip of jews but they willingly cut their own dicks because jews told them too
kek

you will die a slow and very painful death.

So you realize that Israel is a problem for everyone.

We can remedy that.

#OpenBordersForIsrael is the perfect way that our great ally Israel can show the world that open borders and liberal ideals are the future.

Open those borders and let the millions of poor, innocent Muslims that the mean old Europeans do not want can come running in to culturally enrich the proud liberal state of Israel.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

I will die laughing while I drown in your crocodile tears

He didn't actually gas his people, it was obviously either a false flag done by CIA / Mossad led terrorist groups, or just done by CIA / Mossad terrorist groups... and the neocon zionist warmongers jumped at the opportunity to bomb Syria without an investigation

Either Trump is a retarded baby , he's under duress and the jews have him blackmailed or he has joined the globalists because of his jewish son-in-law

Israel is only a problem to people with already existing problems, the more you suffer, I enjoy

Bump!!!!

Wp isn't a chem wep

#OpenBordersForIsrael is the only true way for the progressive state of Israel to prove they are above the old world ways and the shinning light of liberalism.

#OpenBordersForIsrael
#IsraelLovesDiversity
#IsraelIsIslam
#IsraelIsTheNewMecca

5/10 average b8

Because every country on earth actually hates you.1

The (((Geneva))) convention was just a ruse to get goyim to stop using severe weaponry. Kikes don't care about violating anything and committing war crimes because they were the ones who originally wrote the rules to prevent their enemies from fighting on equal terms.

>Oy Vey!!!

"Chemical weapon white phosphorous 'being used in Raqqa air strikes'"

Source: independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/is-russia-or-france-deploying-chemical-weapons-against-isis-in-raqqa-a6745171.html

Archive: archive.is/tPyXJ

my map says it is

Doesn't the US still use white Phosphorus themselves? Correct me if I'm wrong

See

good goy

>Saudis carring about Palestinians

good muzzie lover

>sarin

In my defense, I'd also like to see the West bomb Israel at times

It is an incendiary weapon not a chemical weapon.

Some pretty footage, they've been dumping that stuff on Syria for years.
liveleak.com/view?i=743_1448117022

>>Syria uses nerve agent sarin

>Oy Vey!!!
So burning them is fine?

Holocaust ovens were JUST incendiary weapons?

Listen, kike. Fight your own war and showing pictures of Muslims children killed by Muslims will only backfire on you. Stupid faggot.

>white phosphorus isn't a chemical

I know what you're getting at, though.

Giordania is one of the most tolerant islamic states towards non-muslim or non-sunni muslim, Ismaele

>thousands of south american children die trying to cross our borders as they flee from a bloody, prolonged war
>A-Okay

>couple kids get killed in a war
>bomb them

Where are all the "Assad killed the beautiful little children" faggots to talk about similar wrong doing by the kike state?

#OpenBordersForIsrael

is this another sjw pills of tolerance episode?
learn english in the meantime giordino