ATTN : Someone here has to have an old account for this forum. Take screencaps and post them here please

ATTN : Someone here has to have an old account for this forum. Take screencaps and post them here please

>There was a post on David Icke forum in 2007 saying Kushner was the leader of the secret puppet cabal and would assume leadership through a puppet regime after the next President (Obama).

>It's an interesting read, especially since Kushner was not a well known public figure at that point.
archive.is/vT0FQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108542192/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108732779/
davidicke.com/register
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/jared-trump-trump-campaign
hollywoodreporter.com/news/reclusive-marvel-ceo-ike-perlmutter-photographed-public-959632
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97890142
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108580955
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84337563
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88972980/#88979757
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98749404/#98752946
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99853470
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100013999/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100291073/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100275228/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100885271/
archive.is/vT0FQ
archive.is/vT0FQ
archive.is/nfZvW
archive.is/dzjll
archive.is/FhXL5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump. This is extremely important.

bump

Welp, some of the anons here tried to bring this everyones attention, but it got buried amidst the god emperor and 80HD chesscucks for the vast majority of us.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108542192/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108732779/

- Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets
- - Head of The Illuminati

closed the tab with the swiftness as soon as i saw this

10 grader outcast conspiracy theorists out

59 tomahawks.

bump

>SHILL DETECTED

This is one of the templates from the mega.nz, isn't it?

bye

Extremely interested as well. Bump

Bump

bimpitty bumpitty bump

Fuck, we've been played. The globalists had a mole the whole time. Even if Trump won, Plan B was to activate Kushner. They have their webs everywhere.

SPOOKY AS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

There's no 4d chess. Trump is just too weak and the Globalists too strong.

Even Hitler had trouble debating these slimy creatures.

"illuminati" was just NWO theory rebranded for black people.
nobody says one world government or NWO anymore. they say globalist and deep state. means the same thing. just the current flavor of the month words.

conspiracy theorists got really negatively branded by the globalists so they had to change their diction up to get their message heard.

Your flag is showing. Have a (You), though. Perhaps you can trade it to (((THEM))) for some shekels.

>In Project Blue Beam, The Trump girl from the photo is the one they have chosen to be the New Mother Goddess. She is to be like the Mother of the Prophesied Messiah, like a mix between a modern day Queen Semiramis meets the Holy Mother Mary.

>The Trump Family themselves however is not really behind this. She was selected by The Illuminati, of which Donald Trump is NOT a member, nor are any of the rest of her family.

Yes, Trump has absolutely NOTHING to do with any of this. He is definitely NOT in league with the Satanic agenda

You can still register, you just have to do it from the main website and not the forum.
davidicke.com/register

Bump

Thanks

bump, as far as i can gauge kushner was never liked by the original Sup Forums users on /ptg/ however he was rarely mentioned, for some reason

Jared is an enigma. He's running around making deals and speaking to all these foreign leaders.

And that's a huge problem imo.

The Trump family nepotism, at least for me, I kind of gave a pass to, it was the early "transitional" stages. I thought Ivanka was basically just filling in as a first lady feel good role to placate and look good on peripheral issues. Stopped paying attention to the news for a couple months, and it turns out these fuckers are in "top advisory roles". Not good.

his credentials to do that are nonexistent

i wont subscribe to the illuminati shit but hes obviously a zionist

He has no philtrum. I'm freaking out, is he even human? Do lizards lack philtrums?

no Jews usually don't have philtrums, especially women

Scary stuff really. But I think its overblown

This image is sad. You stupid skinheads actually have to pat yourself on the back.

>you have to venerate your father and kill the dragon

father = trump
dragon = kushner

barron will do the slaying
barron is literally christ reborn

>tfw this guy was already the leader of a secret cabal at age 26
>tfw can't even get a job at the same age

I suspect part of the reason for that is/was that Trump doesn't feel that he can trust anybody else. And fact is, he can't. But what he doesn't realize is that he can't trust them either.

IMO the only people he can/should probably trust are Kellyanne, Bannon, and Stephen Miller. (Miller is the kike anti-Jared.) And Sean Spicer, Mattis, a handful of others. I wished he'd incorporated more old school conservative commentators/journalists like Laura Ingraham into his cabinet. Business people can be every bit as corrupt as politicians and the worst kinds of Jews have infiltrated both fields deeply. I am sure that Trump thinks redpilled Jews are not the same as libshit lefty Marxist Jews, and in some ways that is true. But potential genuine exceptions to the Jew rule like Miller are incredibly hard to find.

Kushner, I've always gotten a bad vibe from. It could be just his Jewishness but you know, there is also a lot of research to be done into him. His shady father probably subjected him to a lot of bullshit when he was growing up. It's important to consider nurture as well as nature in assessing a person's threat level.

Suuure

I have a feeling this guy is set up to get in trough ivanka

Like, what in the actual fuck. I want to go down this rabbit hole.

>Blue Beam will involve many aspects including the fulfillment of the Book of Revelation, aliens, and even reported time travelers. Most of it will be faked.
>and even reported time travelers

wew fucking lad

>Kushner, I've always gotten a bad vibe from. It could be just his Jewishness but you know, there is also a lot of research to be done into him. His shady father probably subjected him to a lot of bullshit when he was growing up. It's important to consider nurture as well as nature in assessing a person's threat level.

Frankly, his threat level seems pretty fucking high. Very bizarre. I'm reading those threads from the archives from January, and they hit on this as well, not only the kushner family history, but also the constant trump shilling, /ptg/ every fucking 15 minutes a new thread with fresh shit. Yeah I know that there really are people who put out an insane amount of witty and creative content, but it always struck me as manufactured to a certain degree. Something these anons from January were hitting on as well. I browse Sup Forums fairly often, and I never saw any of these threads. They were drowned in a sea of rundowns, 4D chess, generals, shitposts, and the every day spam we see here. Really gives me a certain feeling of disgust.

I was being sarcastic. What you see in that picture is atleast 2 satanists, and I'll eat my own shoe if there isn't 3 pictured there.

We may be looking at the messiah

What the fuck is in project blue beam, all I know about that is the satellite that makes images what the fuck are they even talking about

gonna be funny how Sup Forums is probably the epicentre of spreading false info for PBB, knowing well about the conspiracy itself ages ago

confusion is hella' strong in this timeline

One example of his influence--possibly--is that his father, Charles Kushner, was convicted by Chris Christie (then US Attorney) of "tax evasion, illegal campaign contributions and witness tampering" and sentenced to 2 years in federal prison. IMHO this is why Christie did not get a cabinet position, etc.

Other tidbits: Kushner was a lifelong Democrat before he "converted" ideologically to support Trump. Uh-huh. What?

Kushner was actually in charge of the social media part of Trump's campaign. For some reason I don't recall "Project Alamo" ever being discussed here during the election, maybe I missed it though I was here a lot.

Or maybe we don't read enough liberal media. An article on Kushner: vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/jared-trump-trump-campaign

We know all about MediaMatters, CTR and ShareBlue etc....why don't we know more about Project Alamo? Because Kushner shills here didn't want us to, maybe?

"Nearly a year ago, according to Businessweek, Kushner laid the groundwork for a social-media juggernaut and fundraising operation that could later be mined for all sorts of useful, profitable personal information. Tapping a network of Trump-friendly technologists in Silicon Valley, Kushner enlisted Brad Parscale, a San Antonio marketing strategist who sports Trump ties and Zegna suits, to run the campaign’s digital task force, dubbed “Project Alamo.” Parscale’s 100-person crack team reportedly spends $70 million a month to take people who are leaning toward Trump and turn them into the candidate’s most ardent fans. At the same time, Parscale’s San Antonio-based team is engaged in a wide-ranging effort to discourage Democrats from supporting Hillary Clinton. ...For the people who do support Trump, the team has figured out how to reach them on Facebook and keep them hooked, even after the election is over. It’s that upside that drew Stephen Bannon, the former Breitbart News executive..."

its on wiki, in 60 they wanted to do holograms and TV broadcasts and shit

nowadays, with our knowledge we know its a tad inefficient having internet, memetics and all that modern jazz

but basic gestalt of it is : 'controlling masses through religious happenings' they are of course manufactured, literary leading goy's to the slaughter on wave of religious/extraterrestrial/extradimesional terror wave into chosen direction.

whats /ptg/?

Why has nobody posted the screen caps yet???

>tfw find out you're not the only one
>tfw realize Sup Forums was pretending all along, and most people here actually have well-paying normie jobs
This was a time when I felt actual pain.

>Frankly, his threat level seems pretty fucking high. Very bizarre. I'm reading those threads from the archives from January, and they hit on this as well, not only the kushner family history, but also the constant trump shilling, /ptg/ every fucking 15 minutes a new thread with fresh shit. Yeah I know that there really are people who put out an insane amount of witty and creative content, but it always struck me as manufactured to a certain degree. Something these anons from January were hitting on as well. I browse Sup Forums fairly often, and I never saw any of these threads. They were drowned in a sea of rundowns, 4D chess, generals, shitposts, and the every day spam we see here. Really gives me a certain feeling of disgust.
Just what I was thinking and like you I wondered about that back then too. I knew I was going to vote for Trump for my own reasons, but it was obvious that his team had a sophisticated shilling group working here, and elsewhere. Check out the stuff about Project Alamo I just posted. That's another rabbit hole. I'm very interested.

Like I said Trump was always my choice in this election, but I am a very cynical person and I never regarded his campaign from an innocent or idealistic perspective as I think many have. I just didn't have the time to do all this fresh/different digging last fall.

president trump general

We've got to overthrow Trump now guys! Take out Kushner immediately REEEEE

Oh, right

he's not an enigma

i have proof. He comes from a powerful jewish family that has ties to Israel, Israeli Infrastructure and a weird proxy relationship with the leading bank in Israel and Netanyahu all prior to the election.

>One of the top guys in Project Blue Beam is Rupert Murdoch who owns News Corps. He is one of the highest ranking Illuminati guys there is and outranks the top Rothschild or Rockefeller or Bush members. President Obama is also involved in Blue Beam and his election was engineered by The Illuminati.

so will trump bringing down the pedo network of lesser members be what makes them popular?

because right now it sounds impossible to pull any of this off given how unpopular trump etc is

I made an account there, and have the thread opened, but I've been reading the archived threads first. Also I cannot make the leet screencaps infographics that get posted here. So..

Use that link to register if you can put together an informative screencap of the pertinent posts in the thread. Otherwise I will post a shitty one eventually.

Quick rundown:
>Semiramis
>wife of King Nimrod
>Sargon (of Akkad) is also one of the many suggestions for the identity or inspiration for the biblical Nimrod
>Extra-biblical traditions associating him with the Tower of Babel led to his reputation as a king who was rebellious against God

This simulation is crazy af lol

Not going to happen, and the alternatives at this point are and were worse. But we can certainly acquire far more knowledge. Knowledge is power when used accurately. We need to understand these players far more than we do in order to use whatever tools we've got to shift things in a better direction. If we can. Hopefully.

David icke? Anyone think to consider why that tool is still alive and not face down with two bullet holes in the back of his head?

I would be cautious with everything he has to say

>The primary idea with Blue Beam is to take over the world with a Movie Studio.

marvel?
hollywoodreporter.com/news/reclusive-marvel-ceo-ike-perlmutter-photographed-public-959632

>because right now it sounds impossible to pull any of this off given how unpopular trump etc is
The Syria strike may have opened up quite a bit more popularity. We'll have to see.

Doesn't he live on a tiny fucking island? I seem to recall it's the Isle of Wight. I imagine his home is a fortress and his people know everyone who comes and goes on the whole island. That probably helps, lol.

Those are basically David Icke fan forums. I highly doubt David Icke posts there beyond updates on a tour he's doing or something. Even then, it's probably an assistant. He can certainly afford it.

Mfw my mission wasn't to seduce the daughter of a model and a billionaire

>he still thinks modern-day natsoc and fascists are skinheads

Nice to see a real thread, seem far And few between these days

It seems really pathetic to convert from christianity to judaism...as ivanka did

I am the one who has pulled all this together, this is my work, this is my hard, hard hard work. Do you guys understand that? I don't want to step on anyone toes, but don't step on my toes either, got it? Because if we both step on each other's toes, we'll all fall down, and then we'll never know who the antichrist is. Now, I have made it pretty clear that the antichrist is JARED KUSHNER. Don't believe me? Think I'm wrong? Well, that's okay, but you're fucking wrong and you're going to eat your words and look stupid. I did this research and I want some respect. I demand some respect and I also demand some contribution. I have singlehandedly proven that not only is JARED KUSHNER the antichrist, I've proven that he is also Patrick Bateman from the movie American psycho... So I think I deserve some kudos for that, I think I deserve some big kudos for that work. And I also demand contribution from you. I demand lots of contribution from you people, okay now we have that cleared up we can continue. Does anyone hear have any workable knowledge of the antichrist/end times? Because right now, I'm doing all the leg work. We're meant to be working as a team here, this is meant to be a team effort, you little shit. Why don't you look at the evidence yourself and start theorising and making this happen? This guy is a peace envoy to the Middle East. Did you hear that? What did you just hear? He is a peace envoy to he Middle East. That means he fits the antichrist prophecy, you little shit. And sure, yeah, you could say I'm just a faggot who thinks everyone is the antichrist and yeah, I did think Obama was the antichrist... And I have thought other people were the antichrist, so what? What did you just say to me? Me, who knows more than you do. Me, who has done all the leg work and have proven for 100% accuracy who the antichrist is. So don't you talk to me like that again. And start to contribute, okay let's begin...

Therefore, take into account that people are often in the program who you would not expect such as someone like 50 Cent who is actually one of the main guys of the whole thing.
Main head guy of what whole thing? The Illuminati?

babablacksheep 18-12-2008 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetonic (Post 677176)
Main head guy of what whole thing? The Illuminati?
No, of Project Blue Beam. He is a projected 'character' in the planned New Mythology that forms the New World Religion.

Think of it like creating a New World Religion means creating a Mythology which is like creating a story, so 50 Cent is like a "token black guy" in the story.

this is where they lost me lol

Does anyone hear have any workable knowledge of the antichrist/end times? Because right now, I'm doing all the leg work. We're meant to be working as a team here, this is meant to be a team effort, you little shit. Why don't you look at the evidence yourself and start theorising and making this happen? This guy is a peace envoy to the Middle East. Did you hear that? What did you just hear? He is a peace envoy to he Middle East. That means he fits the antichrist prophecy, you little shit. And sure, yeah, you could say I'm just a faggot who thinks everyone is the antichrist and yeah, I did think Obama was the antichrist... And I have thought other people were the antichrist, so what? What did you just say to me? Me, who knows more than you do. Me, who has done all the leg work and have proven for 100% accuracy who the antichrist is. So don't you talk to me like that again. And start to contribute, okay let's begin...

G-UNIT RREPRESENT WE RUN THIS ILLUMINATI MAF!

why did you vote a jewish puppet into the white house?

All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little, whiny bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who is makin' the movie... we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next. Love- Jay and Silent Bob.

My feelings as well.

Perhaps the Deep State plan all along was to trick Trump into becoming reliant on their mole, Kushner.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97890142
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108580955
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84337563
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88972980/#88979757
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98749404/#98752946
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99853470
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100013999/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100291073/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100275228/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100885271/

user we are all user
you and I are /one/

I am the one who has pulled all this together, this is my work, this is my hard, hard hard work. Do you guys understand that? I don't want to step on anyone toes, but don't step on my toes either, got it? Because if we both step on each other's toes, we'll all fall down, and then we'll never know who the antichrist is. Now, I have made it pretty clear that the antichrist is JARED KUSHNER. Don't believe me? Think I'm wrong? Well, that's okay, but you're fucking wrong and you're going to eat your words and look stupid. I did this research and I want some respect. I demand some respect and I also demand some contribution. I have singlehandedly proven that not only is JARED KUSHNER the antichrist, I've proven that he is also Patrick Bateman from the movie American psycho... So I think I deserve some kudos for that, I think I deserve some big kudos for that work. And I also demand contribution from you. I demand lots of contribution from you people, okay now we have that cleared up we can continue. Does anyone hear have any workable knowledge of the antichrist/end times? Because right now, I'm doing all the leg work. We're meant to be working as a team here, this is meant to be a team effort, you little shit. Why don't you look at the evidence yourself and start theorising and making this happen? This guy is a peace envoy to the Middle East. Did you hear that? What did you just hear? He is a peace envoy to he Middle East. That means he fits the antichrist prophecy, you little shit. And sure, yeah, you could say I'm just a faggot who thinks everyone is the antichrist and yeah, I did think Obama was the antichrist... And I have thought other people were the antichrist, so what? What did you just say to me? Me, who knows more than you do. Me, who has done all the leg work and have proven for 100% accuracy who the antichrist is. So don't you talk to me like that again. And start to contribute, okay let's begin..

you're too confrontational and unstable to work with. Also you are trying to assume a leadership role on a hungarian yarn market simulator which is also stupid.

the chons is a place where people discuss and leave the ideas stay, the ideas are important, the info is important. You become part of the info, the info doesn't become part of you.

Ok.

Riddle me this...
Clinton is a globalist.
Trump is a puppet of the globalists.
What is the point of enacting the Trump campaign in such the way it was if the end result is the same?

No speculation against Kushner being what he is, just questioning the endgame and the reason for the path taken.

HAHA white bois making up stories to compensate!

Oh, all right. Well, first, I want you to tongue my bung, while you juggle my balls in one hand, and play with my asshole with the other, but don't stick you're finger in. Then I want to pinky you while I stick in your fuckin' friend's brown, while Silent Bob watches, and fuckin' spanks it in a Dixie cup. After that, I want to smell your titties for a while, and you can pull my nutsack up over my dick so it looks like a bullfrog. Then I want you to fuckin' flick my nuts while your friend spanks me off in the same Dixie cup that Silent Bob jizzed in. Then, we throw the Dixie cup out.

I am the one who has pulled all this together, this is my work, this is my hard, hard hard work. Do you guys understand that? I don't want to step on anyone toes, but don't step on my toes either, got it? Because if we both step on each other's toes, we'll all fall down, and then we'll never know who the antichrist is. Now, I have made it pretty clear that the antichrist is JARED KUSHNER. Don't believe me? Think I'm wrong? Well, that's okay, but you're fucking wrong and you're going to eat your words and look stupid. I did this research and I want some respect. I demand some respect and I also demand some contribution. I have singlehandedly proven that not only is JARED KUSHNER the antichrist, I've proven that he is also Patrick Bateman from the movie American psycho... So I think I deserve some kudos for that, I think I deserve some big kudos for that work. And I also demand contribution from you. I demand lots of contribution from you people, okay now we have that cleared up we can continue. Does anyone hear have any workable knowledge of the antichrist/end times? Because right now, I'm doing all the leg work. We're meant to be working as a team here, this is meant to be a team effort, you little shit. Why don't you look at the evidence yourself and start theorising and making this happen? This guy is a peace envoy to the Middle East. Did you hear that? What did you just hear? He is a peace envoy to he Middle East. That means he fits the antichrist prophecy, you little shit. And sure, yeah, you could say I'm just a faggot who thinks everyone is the antichrist and yeah, I did think Obama was the antichrist... And I have thought other people were the antichrist, so what? What did you just say to me? Me, who knows more than you do. Me, who has done all the leg work and have proven for 100% accuracy who the antichrist is. So don't you talk to me like that again. And start to contribute, okay let's begin.

trump is controlled opposition
elections were rigged to cover up what's actually going on

This thread? I have screenshots of all the pages

I am the master of the C.L.I.T. Remember this fucking face. Whenever you see C.L.I.T., you'll see this fucking face. I make that shit work. It does whatever the fuck I tell it to. No one rules the C.L.I.T like me. Not this little fuck. none of you little fucks out there. I AM THE C.L.I.T. COMMANDER! Remember that, commander of all C.L.I.T.s! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little fuck. Then I rub my nose with it.

>a post on David Icke forum

Now I know it's true. Never trust the word of a jew

Thank you

Just trying to compress them right now because it won't let me post

>weaponized cancer
Get the fuck off my board.

This is a spot on assessment and summarizes my feelings as well. I also really wonder what the trump boys - specifically Eric and Jr. Think about all this. Ivanka's appeal wore off for me when she got the office in the White House.

Does anyone hear have any workable knowledge of the antichrist/end times? Because right now, I'm doing all the leg work. We're meant to be working as a team here, this is meant to be a team effort, you little shit. Why don't you look at the evidence yourself and start theorising and making this happen? This guy is a peace envoy to the Middle East. Did you hear that? What did you just hear? He is a peace envoy to he Middle East. That means he fits the antichrist prophecy, you little shit. And sure, yeah, you could say I'm just a faggot who thinks everyone is the antichrist and yeah, I did think Obama was the antichrist... And I have thought other people were the antichrist, so what? What did you just say to me? Me, who knows more than you do. Me, who has done all the leg work and have proven for 100% accuracy who the antichrist is. So don't you talk to me like that again. And start to contribute, okay let's begin...

Blacked is weak, limp
bad acting
Elsa Rae obvy did it for pay
End Time Bone Crusher for all on the list.

you come into my thread and disrespect me by going against what I say? You think you know more than me? I have proven hear infront of everyone that you are wrong and that your theorising is stupid. I don't want to start an argument with you because I will win and you will probably log off your computer and not contribute anymore. Look, I appreciate the contribution, but if you're going to come on here and say something that contradicts something that I have said, why don't you just leave? Why even bother being here with your knuckle dragging theories? You don't think JARED KUSHNER is the antichrist, well that's fine... Why don't you just go soemwhere where people want to discuss whether JARED KUSHNERS children are the antichrist, or some other stupid stuff like that. But if you show me that you want to contribute seriously then you can, and you will be rewarded for it. I don't mean to get on your back with this, but I jut felt like I had to clear the air a little bit, you know? I'm sure we can move on from here as an even stronger team.

quality test

dump page2

Too bad it's a gif

>It's a jews take over the US from within timeline again
JUST KIKE MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Ivanka is Christ

had to ((((save for web)))) to reduce file size

>archive.is/vT0FQ
In this link they're saying a 27 year old is the leader of the illuminati. Kushner would have been 21 in 2007.

/thread

archive.is/vT0FQ Part 1
archive.is/nfZvW Part 2
archive.is/dzjll Part 3
archive.is/FhXL5 Part 4

Because Jews are always right. It is there racial bonus.