Year 1071:

Year 1071:
>W-We are sure going to stop Turks from invading Anatolia, our army is bigger than theirs! Turks will lose
Year 1176:
>W-We are going to retake Anatolia back from Turks, Anatolia will be christian again, deus vult!
Year 1396:
>W-We are going to stop Turks from conquering Constantinople and Balkans, also save the Christians in Bulgaria, Deus vult!
Year 1444:
>W-We are going to save Byzantium from Turks, we've created a very large Crusader army, Deus supports us
Year 1453:
>T-Turks can't conquer Constantinople, they don't have the technology for this. Walls of Constantinople are thick
Year 1526:
>T-Turks can't invade entire Hungary, HRE backs us! Also god always supports Christians
Year 1593
>O-Okay now we have Safavids and entire Christian alliance on our hands, this time Turks will lose!!!!!!!!!
17th century
>why is this happening
18th century
>HAH! Now we are going to destroy the Turks!
19th century
>We will remove Turks in 20 years, i guarantee you that
>Turks are fucked up now, we're going to retake Istanbu- i mean Constantinople and give Anatolia back to Greece
>.....
>Drumpfy and Putin will retake Constantinople! Just wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will you Giaour subhumans accept Turkish supremacy already? Allah created us to tame you wh*te subhumans so bow down to your overlords who's been kicking white ass for 1000 years. Turkey is eternal, the sooner you accept this truth the less butthurt you'll be

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Fire_of_London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khotyn_(1621)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We, the British, did take it and gave it back.

Turkey is pretty much irrelevant, only good thing you people are good at is breeding and telenovelas.

Year 1121, early august
>W-We will cease Kingdom of Georgia to exist. we are 10x times as many. they have no chance.

Year 1121, late august
> ah never mind

The course of the battle is differently related in the contemporaneous historical records. According to the Arab chronicler Ibn al-Athir, David sent a small detachment of his men in order to simulate negotiation. Other accounts speak of a hundred supposed deserters requesting an audience with the Seljuq commander. Meanwhile, the Georgians successfully managed to deploy a large portion of their force where they would almost encircle the enemy in a pincer movement. Their opponents remained unaware of such activities. Upon approaching the Seljuq leaders, the deserters or diplomatic group unveiled their real intentions by suddenly attacking and killing every Seljuq commander in sight and others who were attending the meeting. While this was going on David ordered a frontal attack on the enemy vanguard with his crusader cavalry which not only devastated the enemy's forward lines but also entangled the Seljuq archers in close combat, effectively taking out a crucial component of Ilghazi's force.

>mfw no qt Turkish wife

>turkish supremacy
fucking kek

Ottoman Empire = Roman Empire

>Panama
Yeah we're the irrelevant ones

Always puts a smile on my face
khachapuri and khinkali > kebab

I know I'm irrelevant, but I don't throw airs of grandeur like OP.

ΕΡΧΌΜΑCΤΕ Soon

cheers!

We will make byzantium great again

Roaches BTFO

One has to bow to see a cockroach

don't you have to repay like big moneys to germany before asking for military help?

anyways, go ahead, we need more jannisaries for western europe

>mfw i'll have a qt muslim greek woman when greece falls aka 5 days after it attacks

I think you're forgetting the part when someone flicked on the kitchen light and the entire Ottoman empire scuttled back under the oven and fridge.

they took down all the qt white womens with them, which they got to enjoy all night long, and you couldn't do shit about it

> user pls help
> ah user he's so b-big ~
> nevermind, i love my new turkish husbando

*having crusadegasm*

Lel germoney """jews""" will never get our money
You now have to leave europe and return to your nest in the turkroach-land the Queen turkroach wants you to vote yes in her referendum

>9outof10TurksopposeafreeK*rdistan.jpg

LEL germoney """jews""" will never get our money we will burn them out of europe like we did in thessaloniki 100 years ago
You have to live europe and return to the turkroach-land. Your turkroach queen wants you to vote yes for her referendum

1666 Sabbatai Zevi Convert to Jew and London Burned ..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Fire_of_London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi

you know it's 2k17 right?

>I got MY grounds back
So when are you going to give it to former owners, to hittites?

You know what's big long hard and filled with sperm? You guessed right, a turkish kebab.

Fucking kill yourself you disgusting subhuman waste of space cum drinking faggot

T*rkey will burn

It's funny how our Turkish friend forgot about some "small" battles, eg. this one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khotyn_(1621)

Nevah

Turks are worthless stinky people and Turkey is a very worthless and stinky country.

Worthless stinky Turks are always obsessed with getting White peoples attentions because they hate themselves because they secretly know and accept that they are worthless and stinky people.

White people would be very happy if they had countries that nobody gave a shit about and who nobody wanted to move to because they know it would be a paradise for them.

Stinky Turks consider their own country and very existence a kind of living turd hell, that's why they hate being around their own people and in their own country.

Even if the impossible happened and worthless turks were to take over the world and fulfil their retard rape fantasy of force-impregnating every other woman on earth and producing bastard turd offspring, what would that accomplish?

It would simply result in a turd planet.

A planet of the turds.

And turd turks would still be miserable and sit around being miserable until some highly evolved mushroom or dog finally wiped them the fuck out for being so stinky.

Fuck off and die worthless Turks.

they breed like roaches. you kill them and they still come with more numbers.

since when canadians wear "chokha?" kek

This is probably the only based leaf that realised Canadian culture sucked

nice, I have to read more about this war

>falls 5 days after it attacks

turkgay army
>Failed coup beaten by unarmed peasants
>Rekt by kurds everyday
>Can't take a small town from ISIS even with the help of US and Russian
>Lost 10 brand new tanks and 40 roaches only in 1 week
>Want to take conquer Europe

lel roache are is bad and you know it.Stay mad faggot

>mfw i'll have a qt muslim greek woman when greece falls aka 5 days after it attacks

I've noticed that Turks always make clear their intention to have sex with White women as if it is some act of evil.

It tells me that they desire the genetic upgrade of procreation with Whites and view the Turkish genetic input as a curse upon the ancestral lines of White Europeans.

What does it tell you about men who view their own sexual interactions as a form of punishment upon women?

No insults nor criticisms can inflict psychological damage upon the Turks greater than the damage inflicted by the Turks own realisation that they are worthless trash.

You autist
European women only means easy sex to us
Our girls are much more qt

European women look like inbreds with fish eyes, Turkey women are gods gift.

S
A
G
E

A
L
L

T
H
E

S
H