Lesbian couple attacked by migrants in Paris

Starts @ 9:10

youtube.com/watch?v=IQCAuRLJHXE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4389926/Backpacker-refused-smelly-feet-head-rest.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good, homosexuals should be attacked

b-but Sup Forums told me lesbians were fat ogres how the fuck are they pretty

youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno

>t. mohammed

All the girls are pretty in France mate.

No, they should be quietly coerced into the ovens.

fucking dumb american cunts thinking they own the place in fucking Paris, where at night it's 90% shitskin

you don't go out walking in Paris at night

fucking tourist bitches

those cunts are not from France, Mohamed

>be in a foreign country surrounded by shitskins
>we're american lesbians, and we're proud of it
>shitshins... "muh dik"
>gimme gimme
>American lesbians are scared shitless
>wondering why they weren't tolerated
>no one forces people to tolerate deviant behavior there
>American lesbians are clueless, as are gays
>"roof ride from a shitskin mob is in their future"

the vast majority of them are
they weren't attacked at all, disappointing desu

Pretty ugly.

seems like the guy was trying to find a excuse to beat and harass them
very kekworthy

>tfw migrants in france have better clothes than me

What the hell? That guy's boots were nice.

>Civic nationalism

Should I be mad or something? I find their confidence to ask sex like that quite fascinating.

THE FUCKING GUY WAS WORRIED THAT THEY WERE CALLING THE POLICE, for fuck sake, there a whole lot of drug dealers there, if you fuck around with your iphone, they get paranoid, the entire conversation was 'did you call the police?" don't call the police" let me see your phone

>he wanted to have a threesome with us
fucking cunts

>showing your faggotry
>in a sharia controlled city

That's why I don't walk around holding hands with my girlfriend in public.

It's the same in Germany.

THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH
H
E

W
A
G
E
S

O
F

S
I
N

I
S

D
E
A
T
H

>yelling in arabic interrupted by mobile mobile pickpocket
Man what the fuck.

>you don't go out walking in Paris at night

B-but muh city of lights!

kek the girls are from Des Moines Iowa.

I bet they have videos about how white, conservative, and lame it is and how it needs more diversity

fuck him, shitskins dont get to see shit. Doesnt matter who they called, so fuck off.

>it took an ugly whale that not even mudslimes would fuck to save them
Kek

This is a 10/10 in France

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4389926/Backpacker-refused-smelly-feet-head-rest.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

>Muslim goes full "muh dick" and tries to fuck some white girls
>Sup Forums blames the white girls

I will never understand Sup Forums

They don't even value themselves how could they value others (in this case women).

> lowstandards.jpeg

Too much time on tumblr and on lily white campuses, not enough time getting held down and kicked.

He was being an assertive man looking for an opportunity to have sex, I respect those predatory people. Those women were lesbian degenerates so they get no sympathy.

>be fags
>go to paris

Come on women,its like you are asking for it

How do you not feel anything but disgust when you see how helpless and pathetic these women are in this situation? I'm not blaming the girls for anything, but stuff like this always makes me roll my eyes when I see the followup confession shots about how terrifying their experience was.

Young fool, only at the end do you understand.

I want a world without women

they aren't real lesbians, they are college lesbians doing it for attention

did they fuk the rachels to say thx?

>American women are the worst, they are loud and obnoxious, they are basically men
>These American women are the worst, they were so timid and pathetic

I wish they stood up to themselves more, but this is Paris, they probably wouldn't have gotten much help if they got in over their head.

British lady was nice

>I want a world without women that won't fuck me

it's kind of great that these mudshit lovers are the first to be the recipients of their pets intolerance, I hope this happens a lot more.

t. Ahmed

>American lesbians are clueless, as are gays
Wrong, most gays are aware of shit like that, those girls are just dumb as fuck.
No surprise, being them young muricans

It wasn't a comment on American women, just helpless/clueless women in general. It is fair to point out that they are walking the streets of Paristan at night, but then why aren't they aware of the inherent dangers of that activity?

p.s. I'm not MGTOW.

No. I hate all women.

Romance, love and sex and rape offend me

The truth is it's a lie we tell ourselves to get around the fear of rejection because we've all heard the
>I'm a lesbian
Excuse before. Writing them off as disgusting helps you look forward to the next better thing.

Fake

Real ayyrabs would smash the camera.

How the fuck does that make it any better? You're either a shitskin rapist or a retard.

Why does people seems to have no spatial awareness anymore? If I were in their position I wouldn't walk alone without some men/group/weapons for protection. People just seems to not give a fuck anymore then they wonder why stuff happens to them.

normies

Good.

They deserve more cultural enrichment.

is it really bad enough you can't even walk at night without a weapon around?
kek I'm glad muslims doesn't care about migrating to third world

Same reason they'd be the first to welcome shitskins in with "Refugee's Welcome" sign. They've been conditioned to believe there are no threats left out there and we're all basically the same with different skin colors. It shows the bizarre state the world must be in for this type of delusion to be the norm.

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon you) will curse these two degenerate women for blasphemy.

>no one forces people to tolerate deviant behavior there

exactly they only force you to be tolerant of dindu degenerate behavior

The degenerate pedophile false prophet Mohammed piss be upon him is currently burning in Hell, buddy.

They got what they deserved for being ignorant liberals

Depends where you go, how you look and how you behave yourself. I've known a friend that is small in stature with expensive clothes and doesn't look that intimidating that have been attacked quite a few times on night time here in Stockholm. He's male too. If you don't watch yourself you become a easy target.

The good thing to come out of this is those dykes got red pilled. More LGBTBBQ need to realize that muzzies want them dead.

I love it how Burgers get so easily triggered by really obvious shit

Based Muslims. How can anybody doubt that they will conquer the world

Obligatoire

youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNI

Keep thinking that, in a couple weeks they're gonna say it was their own fault they were just gud bois trying to get their life back on track but institutional racism is keeping them down
mark my words

suck my BIG Jewish cock, ahmed.

>you don't go out walking in Paris at night
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Did a fucking amateur do that makeup holy shit I am surprised Donny T is not building a wall on that border.

Dam that bitch is ugly, that mouth is photo shopped right? Get a BJ from that and your dick will look like a page after its been through a shredder

She looks so familiar too.

>you don't walk in Paris at night

That's really sad. I could walk arpund Florence at night. I never thought Paris was more like Atlanta or Baltimore than Florence.

Serves them right
See where you shitty ideology leads you you lefty tolerant cunt

Muh Muhammad

The sooner you realize that Sup Forums is not a single group-mind but a conglomerate of individuals who are not even on the same page, the sooner you will understand the Truth.

they were Americans, you fucking filth

It actually starts at 9:11

faggot

!kike detected!

Those girls are """""lesbian"""" they do it to get extra attention from men.

in the end at the cab you see another Muslim telling him to fuck off

Leaf gets it

What kind of fags dislike hot lesbians?

You never will...

kek, my jewigga

They weren't.

you have a fetich for girls who drink vagina juice
whats wrong with you

You know this is true

The fuck would you know about Paris you degenerate Merkel bitch boi

It is normal for woman to fuck each other in between getting knocked up by the alpha male.

Since marriage has been destroyed things are going back to the primitive ways. Except we have contraceptives so they don't get pregnant, but they still want the alpha dick.

So... a world without women then?

Those wern't migrants, just some feral bledart trying to pull some scam.

Isn't really better since those guys are french by soil (i.e born in france).
Champ elysées by night are fucking dogshit tho, i kinda wish tourism died in france, at least in fucking Paris, it would force everybody to look at the consequence in real world of their auto destructive politics of the last 20 years.

>don't they have cops here?

You go to france for the wine and the food not the people, frog. Arrogant, self-obsessed, sensitive population you have going there

This.

diversity overdose

dare i say, /ourmigrants/?