Africa is a shitho

Africa is a shitho..

youtu.be/HbsdLI8kaWc

>Africa's model city looks like any other pretty bad western city

It is a shithole

you found one downtown of a one city with a fuckload of people in Nigeria (very poor country). Go a mile outside of where this picture was taken and you will see the real Africa

That's why i always wonder how UK can accept Nigerian "refugees".
They can literally just move to the south or west coast and they would be far from Boko haram.

>Nigeria
>Not a shithole

oh look
this thread
again

>Go to google images
>Other pictures reveal that it's kinda fucking ugly when not prettied up by post production magic or creative camera tricks
It's a shithole

this is good that lagos is modernizing. it will attract migrants that might of tried to get to europe

>DEVELOPED CITY
>MAJOR CITY
>only ~10 (((((skyscrapers)))))
what

nigerian diaspora woman detected. i still remember you and your threads

Exacty. We need to modernize Africa in making it a global market place for investments.
Not only will Western businesses make more money, but we will reduce african immigration to Europe, them having less and less kids per family, and they will also live in a modern and civilized world

Globalism and humanity is the future

>a place is "nice" just because we threw oil money at the architecture budget

hopefully they willl embrace capitalism like Hong kong and adopt throium clean safe economical atomic and free market education and housing and medical and not just have a bump for some natural resrouce and return to mud hut when thats dry

Have a (you) good sir, for making me chuckle

That's Jakarta in your pic. It's a shithole too, but not a shithole in Africa.

> Lagos

No. That's not Lagos. Do a google image search for Jakarta and see for yourself.

Yeah, sorry

Wow.
How did people with an average IQ of 67 do that?
Oh, White help.
Never mind.

>brand new hospital
>school without windows

i love you

2 minutes in you can already see a terrible traffic jam and cars not respecting their turn to cross the intersection