>steal oil
>profit
>...
>falseflag is discovered later
>...???
huh

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Lantos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they just want to destroy europe. notice north american countries dont take millions

Take the redpill. Military isn't for defense. It's for resource acquisition, expansion of borders, and for deposing of countries not politically in line with you. America gets it. Russia gets it. You pussy non-countries don't get it.

-of refugees

Who would hold them accountable?

The ZOG has pocketed everyone with power.

All we can do is take out the pitchforks or slowly try to undermine the basis of their power.

Saddam was a dictator anyway so he had to be removed is their explanation.

We did get it niggerfaggot but your mongrel country of halfbreeds forced us to give up our colonies(((

This. Democracy doesn't work.

I think Dutch posters on Sup Forums get it. I think your country as a whole doesn't. But that's okay, that's who this propaganda is aimed at convincing.

Both of our countries are filled with people who keep pushing the equality meme, its cancer at its finest form

You have to admit there is some sense to it. True equality is what we all want.

>true equality
our country is equal enough

>the army is meant to be mercenaries, not a fighting force used mainly in defense and seldom in offense unless conflict is truly inevitable and a justifiable preemptive strike is the only way to prevent/slow down the enemy advance into strategic locations

You are the worst kind of faggot to walk the earth.

>Saddam was a dictator anyway so he had to be removed is their explanation.

SOUNDS FAMILIAR

>In her emotional testimony, Nayirah stated that after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital, take the incubators, and leave the babies to die.

>"Nurse Nayirah" later turned out to be the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. Asked about having allowed the girl to give testimony without identifying herself, and without her story having been corroborated, Tom Lantos replied, "The notion that any of the witnesses brought to the caucus through the Kuwaiti Embassy would not be credible did not cross my mind... I have no basis for assuming that her story is not true, but the point goes beyond that. If one hypothesizes that the woman's story is fictitious from A to Z, that in no way diminishes the avalanche of human rights violations."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Lantos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

>falseflag is discovered later
>...???
simple really
>media and propaganda control
>trauma based mindcontrol all over
>sheeple gonna sheeple
>rinse and repeat, false flag, false evidence, get caught, keep strolling anyway
>if goyim protest, just wait a few cycles, then repeat.
liky syria right now
if wasnt fucked with years ago because china and russia vetoed, because western public opinion had grown wary iover theprevious fuckeries in the middle east and arab countries (libya etc)
but attrition is winning
but you know it would be easy to neutralize the jew propaganda by keeping women shut up barefoot and in the kitchen
why do you think the muslims are immune to it

why the fuck is that image using f-14s

he was their dictator until he said fuck you

Their propaganda s working way too well.

that's the only explanation as to why they would be so sloppy in their fakery ops
because they know they have the shitstream media backing them and making the goyim buy anything, including steel and concrete buildings turning to dust or collapsing controlled demo fashion because of muh fires
said fires which were still hot 3 months later, what a wonder what office materials can do

and even though we had the internet back in 2001 we still lost the war against the shills on alt.conspiracy

Because the only country that made Americans hiding under their desks on the daily basis has been collapsed.

Enjoy your fatlords.

white """"people""""

Just sit back and let the blacks cuck them out of existence. It's the only way
God already tried to wipe them out with the plague but they came back like lice. Now the world is scratching their ass and every crevice trying to shake them off.

Simple,we let them do it whatever the fuck they want...Trump just lied to us all and in return we just sperg out online and say we wont be fooled again by another politican(until the next elections till all of you fags vote for another kike neocon).

I believe it is political subversion aimed at destabilizing western governments not in line with Russia. Political agitators seek to find movements based on racial tensions, religion and political ideology, and they fund them to destabilize the west by convincing them to kill cops, commit lone wolf terrorism, bus them to riot in countries and show disapproval.

You might see through some of this. I know this like liberal and neocon 'muh Russia' scare mongering, but they really do have an interest in keeping anti-Russian governments from holding power, just as the US has an interest in keeping anti-US governments from holding power. There is a war of the minds going on.

Why? Because I love my country and I support American hegemony? If not the US, which country would you like to be a dominant force in the world? Chinese? That's becoming an increasingly possible option, and I promise you the Chinese won't allow the freedom and self-governance American hegemony allows.

Don't be naive. There will always be power hungry, well organized people that will lead nations to dominate their will over others. It's in your best interests to support some over others.

Then what does it say about countries like mine?

Has it suffered from culture subversion which in turn has weaken it's military through policy?

>countries like mine
Sweden is not a country. EU is a country. Your policies are not written by Swedes, they are dictated by the EU. You have relinquished the right to self-governance in the name of economic prosperity. However, if you look at the projected quality of life indices, you're projected to be worse in in the future. You have thrown away the right to self-governance for nothing.

They are there to protect the God's chosen.

>american hegemony

It isn't american hegemony when you're being used like a fucking tool by others to do the dirty work, joe. You've became a bitch boy for the entire world, only need to know which paw to grease and we can have you guys legs spread all over asking to take it all in, no second thought.

Chinese are irrelevant, their entire economy, GDP and education system are bubbles about to burst like hell as peoples are starting to prefer to move their business into the neighboring countries like India and pass over the whole clusterfuck that is dealing with chinks businessman. There are entire cities that are built from the ground-up with the shittiest material as to stimulate the economy, chance are its mostly funded by the government itself so there is no actual money gain in the end, its all make-believe to make it look like they are growing economically speaking.

>It's in your best interests to support some over others.

Maybe it is in your best interest to be a spineless coward, not mine.

Economies built on banking and services are prone to collapse to ones built on manufacturing and export economies like China. The quality of life in the US has decreased drastically over the last few decades. The working class Americans can tell you the effects of the this the best, and it's because of them you've seen Trump rise to power.

The Chinese still don't have hegemony yet, but that doesn't make them irrelevant. The balance of power has begun shifting away from the United States, but this moving trend isn't cemented in stone. Choose carefully who you align yourself with.

>Economies built on banking and services are prone to collapse to ones built on manufacturing and export economies like China.

You're either baiting or a complete fucking retard.

Do you genuinely believe the Chinese economy ISN'T based on speculative banking like us? That literally the only reason its still alive nowadays, we can only speculate on its value, no one is allowed to make an actual count and see what is the true value of the place. Also manufacturing ain't worth shit if your workforce can't produce a quality product even if its survival depend on it (ain't for no reason ''chinese quality'' is synonym with godawful one), might as well just go to a western country where the peoples will actually bother to do the job properly and you'll get a final product that is worth the price you invested into its making.