When the time comes for white flight from EU and US can we trust aussies to open their borders for us?

When the time comes for white flight from EU and US can we trust aussies to open their borders for us?

Australians are black. They do have a problem with white illegal immigrants though.

the ground is so wet and fertile that if we put another 100,000 people on it, australia will sink into the ocean. i'm sorry mate but we're full.

Aussies are black like the British are brown.

Mate only a few years left before the fences holding the emus back break and they spill out into the rest of the country. If I were you I'd stay well clear of Australia.

no, they are actually black.

all whites in australia are illegal immigrants

No, we're full.

We may allow acceptions for whites who can show evidence that they've only ever voted conservative. Basically, we'll treat you like the Japanese treat Korean migrants (badly, even though they're the same)

Global warming.

We'll all have to move to Canada and Greenland.

I'll just think of it as a permanent sauna, no biggie.

Only if you bring Finnish women.

I met the elusive female finn once, it sounded like she was speaking martian when talking in her native tongue but I'll be damned if she wasn't the most attractive woman I've seen in my life.

Sure, no problem for you, but actual whites aren't adapted to warm climates.

Eat a dick cunt.
Family has been here for 100+ on both sides, helped build the place and tame the natives.

>fuck
>off
>we're
>FULL

There's Finnish qts who work as "pharmacy trainees" at my university's little chemist.

Fuck they are gorgeous little things.

Move to Tassie then mate, It basically has the Climate of south England.

Stay and fight.

Most of finnish grills are a total nightmare once you settle down with them doe, 24/7 nagging all the time. Only thing worse would be black women.

It is strange considering out asian/mongol genes. Only inherited the looks I suppose.

no, Aussies are the offspring of criminals and other low-life scum therefore they can not be trusted

Germany laying it down.

Australian's died saving your non-country in the great war mate.

I'm not mad at you, just disappointed tbqh.

You can have the bit in the middle of Australia, but keep the fucking noise down...

>can't trust straya
>can trust towel head with a suicide vest

?

>saving your non-country
>saving
Yeah thanks for saving me from an all white paradise mate. We Belgians truly dodged the bullet there

You'll have to ask in Mandarin.

Yes, but European and Asian immigration only.

>doesn't know the difference between WW1 and WW2.

belgian education. I guess when you surrender so many times you start to get confused.

only if you come here on a boat with multiple wives and milk the fuck out of the dole.

Nice collage. That "so sorry" pic really pisses me off. If the man wants to do that, okay, he's a pussy, but then he forces his son to do it too? Fuck that.

Anyway, it's coming to the point where Europeans will need life insurance just to walk down the street.

Hope you enjoy living in a tent on a tiny island cunt, cos that as close as you'll ever get to Australia.

Becuase we're full.

>people on the left perished fighting commies on the Eastern Front or in Dresden-like firestorms
wow, what a great and desirable fate awaited those people

>implying the abos have laws

>surrender so many times

Belgium is where Europe fight most of its big battles.
Usually with armies of mostly Belgian mercenaries fighting against other armies with mostly Belgian mercenaries.

being a small country, Belgium could do nothing but surrender and become a highway for armies marching back and forth
so, learn Belgium's lesson - don't be a small country