Brit/pol/ - Richard Kalergi /edition

Today’s Articles
>Grand National Slags to wank to
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4391920/I-love-swagger-Aintree-ladies-writes-BEL-MOONEY.html
>Biggest Coalition In The EU parliament calls for EU-wide ban on Islamic face veils
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/islamic-veil-burka-ban-face-european-peoples-party-manfred-weber-a7672606.html

> Sinn Fein demands new Northern Ireland elections if talks fail
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-nireland-politics-idUKKBN1792JO

> Jeremy Corbyn says US air strikes in Syria 'wrong'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39525952

> Farage criticises Trump for launching strikes on Syria as UKIP leader Paul Nuttall describes the attack as 'trigger happy and nonsensical'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4389590/Farage-lays-Trump-strikes-Syrian-regime.html

> Bank of England orders financial firms to draft Brexit contingency plans
theguardian.com/business/2017/apr/07/brexit-city-europe-carney-bank-of-england-uk-eu

> Murdoch's Fox wins EU approval to take over Sky
uk.businessinsider.com/r-murdochs-fox-wins-eu-approval-to-take-over-sky-2017-4

> Britain’s most hated man isn’t all that hateful
spectator.co.uk/2017/04/britains-hated-man-isnt-hateful/

> Is US foreign policy being directed by Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner?
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/us-foreign-policy-directed-ivanka-trump-jared-kushner/

> Trouble Is Brewing for Guinness After Brexit
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-07/guinness-exposes-debate-over-a-hard-border-with-ireland-after-brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

ruptly.tv/live-event/59360
twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/850485233954816001
youtube.com/watch?v=VM1H1d4wFyM
irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/the-ex-ira-men-united-ireland-it-s-all-guff-1.3041131
edition.cnn.com/2014/07/01/world/europe/france-burqa-ban/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AuGFlP5Duuw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Vegetarian
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CUUCKED AUSSIES
pure Anglo-Celtics aka Australians are 75% of the CITIZEN population
>half a million of population are part abo subhumans - pic related; may seem like nothing, but it's a literal genetic poison, that threatens the very existence of the Anglo-Celtic racial hygiene, as mixing with some 1/16 abo """white""" is not frowned upon. Expect the number to rise to 3 million in a generation, if you don't get racial laws asap
>half a million of pure coons
>resources and land bought off by China
>shitton of chinks, southeast asian monkey, meds, lebos, sudanese and jews
>no guns
>hate speech laws
>censorship of media and films
>expensive for it's citizens

>EDL vs ANTIFA
ruptly.tv/live-event/59360

I hate the nuclear family because I hate successful men because I'm not one

I support white genocide because it comforts me that my race is headed for my own individual fate

Celtics are inbred inferiors to the Superior Anglo

sage

twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/850485233954816001

Wrong. ethnolibertarian = repatriation + gun, speech and property liberties

Watched this live last night, I was in fucking tears lad.

Low energy on both sides tbqh lads

no its not. Read a Hoppe book. Repatriation wont happen as you cant do it without a state. Most ethnolibertarian/hoppetarians want society to turn into "covenants" where you have to fit requirments set by owners. These could be race ,it could be politics. They think if they find they dont follow the rules they get killed or there favorite euphemism " forcibly removed."

>The Grand Manlet of Iran

>Same height as Blair

Not all libertarians these days want to abolish the state. The majority of those in Europe want to restrict it to it's minimal role and those who are ethno want the microstate to enforce the racial laws. The Jew is right. In case of Matt, he's clearly not against abolition of the state, because Kalergi plan that he hates can't be striked down without the state and because he explicitly said that he even believes in assistance to science and those in medical need

Yeah, but his height was most likely recorded before he went on one of his blood harvests. He's probably a lot taller.

not at bad
>same size as adolf
fucking manlet no wonder am a nazi

NAZI SCUM OFF OUR STREETS

Who /baldybastard/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=VM1H1d4wFyM

Q U I N T E S S E N T I A L L Y

sunbathing on roof plan fail fuck it ill just stay in and stay pale

>Gordon doesn't even register
(Google says he's 5′ 11″, Gordon was shorter than Blair? Suddenly everything makes sense.)

>muh anti-semitism in islam
Can they at least stop dicksucking the jews? Can they at least contain to "protection of the citizens", if they are too pussy to speak of demographic replacement

Quintessentially fake.

Reminder to bake your own bread.

What happened lad? Couldn't see the screen?

i'll be honest now
this was b8 i made ages ago on photoshop

Pretty good shoop tbf.

kek it's a party now

It's real in spirit.

Like the movie "Children of Men", fiction depicts reality more accurately than "reality" itself.

>my phone bricked
>can't getsim card out as the tray is broken and its some sony fucking waterproof rated phone so its sealed as fuck
>have to get replacement sim for old phone
>lose the whatsapp conversation i had with a bird i'd been chatting up and had just gotten to agree to a date next week
>don't have her number

I only know her first name and that she's a nurse at great ormond street. I thought that would be plenty, but I haven't been able to find her at all.

kek

Yet entirely believable.

irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/the-ex-ira-men-united-ireland-it-s-all-guff-1.3041131

>he doesn't want to rub the left's face in Islam's racism
wew lad

where is based bowden when you need him?
>you should know the relevant quote

Just tear the phone apart. Seems pretty fucked anyway.

>EU are pushing an EU-wise ban on the burka

what are the odds the is the first "EU law" to go after brexit?

Should have voted remain lads...

That fucking beep at the end of the stream. Ow.

How about anti-White anti-native racism? Don't speak about jews, holocaust or Israel as long as it's open jewish or Israeli attack. Pretend they don't exist. Speak of natives and for the natives

>yfw they only put Farage in there to point out that he is the same height as hitler

nah fucking old bint of neighbour caught me had to say i was cleaning the roof cause the old tar was blocking the drain fucking cleaned it for her felt like a right twat
not even meant to be living here council suspect am here keep checking in

>He's started making his own memes

How's that trade deal with America coming along Brexiteers?

is the EU trying to appease europeans?
sounds racist to me

Good luck banning non-natives in the EU. You can't be a member state, if you have the racial laws

>t.ahmed al kebabby

>forced in to doing a good deed

>implying Christcuck niggers and slants are not happy
Or spics who are numerous in Spain and Portugal

burka bans are pointless. Either remove kebab or dont. Making them angry but letting them say will make the uk have paris tier terrorism

>t. gimp that thinks it will pass
>t. cuck that thinks that the parliament should be able to legislate on matters like this for member countries

You'll remember the EU wide 'gay adoption law' passed by the parliament not long ago I trust?

yep the bitch will still complain to the council about it try to get me kick out not knowing how hard it is to get a place were we live
desu hope she dies in her sleep

How come the council don't know you're there? You working but not declaring it?

it's combating their retarded sect of Islam

fact remains the EU had no issue with the french burka ban, we have more odds of combating Islam in the EU than out of it (especially with all the poles coming over)

>B-but muh EU fishing restrictions

The brexiteers like Moggsy are all cucks, just last week he was complaining Le Pen is "dangerous" and "far right"

>Brown hair
>Anglo
t. celt blood

edition.cnn.com/2014/07/01/world/europe/france-burqa-ban/index.html

If it won't pass then why did they allow the French ban?

fuck knows i say am sofa surfing cause i sleep on the sofa and only get zero hour contract work fucking agencies so half the time am not working

>Mogg is a shallow cunt therefore we should have all voted Remain
Have a word with yourself

it probally will. The coalition pushing it has most of the cuckservtive partys including the Merkel's CDU and Fillon's republicans. With all the Nationilist/anti eu partys who think it will change anything it might pass

Fuck off you faggot.

>zero hour contract
Fucking hell, you gotta get something better m8.

fuck of you federalist cunt

CDU has 40-50% ethno tier base. In Germany you have sort of assigned media time and CDU used it in the 90-00s to run commercials with shitskins "Beware of foreign infiltration"

nothing here but shitty warehouse and production jobs other than working in a shop but to much of a autismo to do at

>Moggsy are all cucks, just last week he was complaining Le Pen is "dangerous" and "far right"
>Establishment tory doesn't like partys that will be his competition
wow what a suprise

I miss Ed

Then try to get a warehouse gig, something not 0-hour cause they're a load of wank. What job you got now? I used to work in a shop and it's fucking awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=AuGFlP5Duuw
brit Sup Forums the song

>sun shining
>hot day
>no necessity to go outside

feels like i'm wasting the day lads. oh well,i'll just watch the football. big match for my team today

Blair isn't any taller, that's just a horrible bloody lie, it just slowed down his greying.

>Better financial security on benefits than working
I know this feel user. Fuck this shit hole country.
I'm sick of it. Been on JSA now for 6 weeks, haven't done a fucking thing, and getting paid for it.

I think I'm gonna get used to this.

Fucking euro's, ruined it they love zero hour work you have to work zero hour to get to a job with the actual company.

>watching globalist controlled wendyball when the Grand National is on

Are you a orphan?

>Moggsy are all cucks, just last week he was complaining Le Pen is "dangerous" and "far right"
Source, please. Would like to include it in my anti-Mogg copypasta.

kek when my dad died got depressed wasnt working for about a year didnt sign on because i had to go to the job centre everyday to show i was looking for work

>not enjoying the national game
>watching dwarfs on horses instead

so I can ride this out a year before they starting putting pressure on me?

That will do just fine.

no i think it's alot tougher now they wanted me to sign on everyday early as fuck felt like work hated at feel you get when you go there but depends how old you are

tunnocks teacakes desu?

keep up the good work

o7

i had one at lunch time, a favourite british sweet/biscuit/cake of mine

Did you know kids in Glasgow get them given at primary school in place of a piece of fruit

Horse racing has been a national past time long before wendyball. And it isn't our national sport anymore, it's been the Frog's since they bastardised the sport via FIFA.

I like to sit and eat a whole box at 2 in the morning like a loser.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Vegetarian

mfw there nearly was an ARYANDIED

absolutely ANGLO

>tested them in scotland
>remained a no go area til 1990
So that's how Sturgeon came to be, got trapped inside the contaminated area.

>say fuck it
>half hearted light hammer tap to get myself warmed up
>the fucking sim tray pops out
>press the reset button for shits and giggles
>phone works perfectly

user you've saved me

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Vegetarian
kek we rock

KEK

>globalist controlled wendyball
?????

I have a question, have you EVER seen an attractive muslim girl?

They are all inbred

Yeah my cousin, she's hot as fuck. I will marry her inshallah.

stop memeing

fuck off back to Pakistan

this

no memes allowed

This is a meme friendly zone. And it will stay that way thanks to Allah.

Bravo, sir. I for one am tired of people trying to be funny, I come here for mundanity and what am I greeted with? Memes. Every day. This isn't right. This stops here, we take a stand against this foul villainy once and for all.

bin those memes

Over here they either look like binbags or dolled up bimbos. Most of the homely looking browns tend to be hindu girls.

I did slightly damage the screen

but cheers again, made me stop being a pussy with it

>1.24
that low?

Honestly why can we not just deport every muslim