TL;DR FOR NEWFAGS ON SYRIA FALSEFLAG

Since a lot of the newfags here weren't around for the 2013 chemical weapons falseflag in Syria, let's have a thread about it.

>King Nigger goes on record, out of the blue, says that use of chemical weapons in Syria would cross the red line
>A week later a bunch of civilians are suddenly victim of a chemical weapons attack
>The US of course jumps to conclusions and tries to rally public support for an invasion
>Says they have UNDENIABLE evidence that the Assad regime used the chemical weapons
>In the midst of this, the Britam leaks happen
>Britam leaks show that Qatar and the US wanted a chemical weapons falseflag in Syria
>Journalists can't ignore this leak. They cockblock Kerry hard. Almost laughing him out of his own press conference
>Syrian regime gains control of area where chemical weapons was used. Allows UN inspectors to enter
>UN inspectors discover that it was the rebels, not the Syrian government who were behind the chemical attack
>US continue with "muh chemical weapons", so Assad agrees to let the UN come in and destroy his entire stockpile
>Fast forward to 2017
>Fucking repeat of 2013, except Assad regime has no chemical weapons left. The rebels do.

Why the fuck did everyone on Sup Forums understand it was a falseflag in 2013, but now people genuinely believe Assad would give the US a reason to invade, when he's winning the fucking war?

Did Sup Forums just get dumber?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGT498vjc7I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_Syria's_chemical_weapons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums is basically an extension of r/the_donald these day. You know redditors will believe anything.

64D CHESS

IT WAS 64D CHESS ALL ALONG
FUCK YOU (((LE ALT RIGHT LEGION)))
FUCK YOU PAUL (((JOSEPH))) WATSON
FUCK YOU STEFAN (((MOLYMEME)))
FUCK YOU ALEX (((JONES)))

youtube.com/watch?v=HGT498vjc7I
TO ALL THE SHILLS IN THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW

HAIL TRUMP, HAIL VICTORY

IT WAS 64D CHESS ALL ALONG

That's what I'm hoping. That it's simply a strategic play by Trump to get the neocons and the media off his ass for a while with 50 tomahawks.

If he, however, does decide to invade, he's just Bush 3.0. He'd be pursuing the exact same middle eastern agenda as the Bush and Obongo administrations.

Sup Forums did not betray the God Emperor or Kek.
We are however, under raid by Moloch's cucks pretending to be Kekistanis that no longer support the God Emperor.

Shadilay, brother. Stay strong. The God Emperor's 5D Chess Board is played in Multiplayer and he is doing the right thing.

fsss you guys are delusional

>jundging a president not for his actions but for an interpretation based of his failures

Go find a job, failed Empire.

>Judging before you see how things play out

But then again, if you spaniards had a good sense of judgement, you wouldn't be the literal toilet of Europe.

deraliling de conversation shlls

I think more anons know it's a false flag than you think, OP

Det er de jævla the_donald homsene som ikke klarer å losrive seg fra sitt politiske fotball lag.

Her vet de fleste av oss at Assad er /our/ guy men du kan jo tenke deg hvor mye mangel av kritisk tenking en haug med neckbeards som glor på negere i trump capser hele dagen er.

Hopefully, but being in the Syria threads it seems like a 50/50.

A bunch of Trump supporters genuinely supporting a Syrian intervention, when we nailed King Nigger to a cross in 2013 for attempting to do the same thing.

Thank you for this Nordbro

I don't particularly like Assad, but far too many people have been chomping at the bits for an invasion.

Where is the source/report that he destroyed his chemical weapons though? I think that would be most helpful.

>Where is the source/report that he destroyed his chemical weapons though?

Just read the wiki and check the sources at the bottom.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_Syria's_chemical_weapons

>On 23 June, the head of OPCW, Ahmet Üzümcü, announced in The Hague that the last of Syria's declared chemical weapons had been shipped out of the country for destruction.
>Despite American criticisms of the delays, the OPCW has described Syria's cooperation as "satisfactory".

US MSM is now shilling hard as fuck to kill this debate though. "Why didn't Assad get rid of all of his chemical weapons?", etc.

To think that Assad would sign his own death warrant to use chemical weapons on some random village is as absurd as it gets. The 2013 falseflags were a fuckton better, and would have succeeded if not for the Britam leaks.

Wait, so was the Ghouta attack the one done by the rebels?

>Did Sup Forums just get dumber?
No, you're just experiencing the effects of redditification of a forum. They'll leave back to t_d when they realize that this is no longer a circlejerk, don't worry

Yes. The Syrian government actively promoted for the UN to come and investigate, which they've done every single time the rebels have used a chemical weapon and tried to pin it on the Assad regime.

Off mobile now, thanks for all this nordbro.

It's been hard picking through the cocksuckers and shills lately.

Personally I hope pic related is what is playing out.

Hopefully it's 6D chess. We'll just have to wait and see if Trump really fell for the jewish lies.

Quell the pallid cadre.

Alex (((Jones))) is justifying this shit

Seems to be a consensus on the attack coming from north east, inside rebel territory. And that it was a 152mm artillery shell.

Definitely shady shit