Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20160713/german-police-launch-first-nationwide-hate-speech-raids
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The most they can do is buy as much lube as possible because they are fucked

ahemm,

no murka

u do something

Let them burn

Please do something to destroy the world economy, we need that so that governments can no longer enforce the laws used to cuck us (e.g. Muslim rapes a 6 year old = community service, you kill Muslim for raping child = infinity years in jail), we are all willing to slaughter these invading cunts but don't want to spend the rest of our lives in jail.

I am not even trolling he is right, and its not his fault, that is the way they are, that is their desire,, its our fault for causing them to come to our country,

If we stop bombing them, helping them whichever way you want to look at it, they will fucking stop coming to our country.,

But no bomb them, lets bomb Assad whos fighting these fucks with this fucked up ideologies, so we can prolong the war and create more refugees that come TO OUR FUCKING COUNTRY.

You white pork eating cunts deserve it.,

We will do as much as you did in ww2.

thats not how it works at all. His children will be westernized by the public schools and they will act like regular germans and will probably marry white dudes.

like what ???

no joke , what can we do ? Rekt the world wide jewish sys ? How exactly..

Holy crap. It's true.
thelocal.de/20160713/german-police-launch-first-nationwide-hate-speech-raids

Im losing all hope....maybe it would just be better to become a muslim and learn how to speak arabic halal language....

>now you can get really mad
>I can see the hate in your eyes (laughs)
he won't be laughing when we chimp out for the third time.

fuck off cuck, you aint gone do shit

>watch what im going to do while sititng on Sup Forums complaining about refugees raping my women

Ya same thing in America.

Whites have 2-3 kids but all at six figures

Browns have 5-10 but all at min wage.

Same shit same failure.

Germany is doomed.

they did it before
what makes you think they won't do it again?

blacks stay at the same percent of the population though, around 12% or whatever

it's mexicans that are the problem

Europe is starting to look like Gremlins 3 IRL. Everyone initially showed affection for the adorable women, children, and elderly. These are the same people who, like cute little Gizmo in Gremlins, are sorely outnumbered by countless hordes of violent, lawless and chaotic able-bodied males that they brought with them. I suppose you could lure most of them into a movie theater when Sharia White and the Seven Sharmootas is playing . . .

>Old news
That was the plan all along you dingus, even a sandnigger baboon gets it.

fucking hell

they kill you every other week

they rape you every other day

> w-watch what im going to do

>be european
>do something
>get jailed

The nigger population in America is increasing due to the hundreds of thousands of african refugees being imported.

>Europeans, do something.
STFU white faggot.

You mother fuckers raped and murdered the natives of Americas. You have no right to complain about the same being done to other continents, after having done this to 3 yourselves.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA you ain't gonna do shit because you fear liberals more than mooozlims.

Quality leafpost.

>You
We colonized places no one lived

[this arouses the European]

Just attack Muslim women and their children. I mean they're always by themselves.

oh no a webm without sound and with subtitles manipulated by faggots, shock what will we do.

so act like musslims you say?

I will fight alongside you and even alongside any Lancastrian brothers to secure the freedom of Britannia from the saracens.

>he thinks a war isn't coming
>he thinks Muslims will spare women and children
>he thinks Muslim women and children won't kill white women and children

Hey jackass. Democracy is dead. It's overrun with Marxists and Jews and you will never vote out the invaders.

Dude, Assad was the secular ruler keeping these fucks inline, Sunni zealots caused all Assad's mess not the West

That's your typical moderate right there.

Allah confirmed for being a brain disease, once again.

>If we stop bombing them, helping them whichever way you want to look at it, they will fucking stop coming to our country.,
No they won't.

I never suspected anything else from the country that literally destroyed Europe.

Go and suck some more Kike dick, Drumpf faggot.

We have to kill them all.

shut up kraut your daughter will wear a headscarf and your son will wear a beard for almight allah

>when you're cucked so hard YOU assimilate to THEM
I'd rather fucking kms than taint my tongue with such a primitive fucking language.

this only confirms that germans are cucks

That's just wishful thinking. Even second and third-generation Muslim immigrants have failed to assimilate into European society. Now due to the influx of North Africans, Subsaharan Africans, Middle Easterners, and South Asians into Europe thanks to Germany, they will be even less incentivized to assimilate because their numbers will be so much larger.

I've been saying it for years, publicly. Islam is the enemy. There can be no discussion, no tolerance. If you let them in, they will fuck you. NEVER in the history of Islam, has Islam existed as a peaceful minority besides a non-islamic majority. If you think there will be nor major war, you're deluded. There will be blood in the streets.

My children are in the same state of non-existence like allah. They are actually the same.

most of the kids dont believe in that bullshit when i was in school i saw kids discontinue being openly muslim and hindu after being ridiculed for the shit they wore or did.

mostly they assimilate

Hans, please fucking do something. It's starts with you. Unite your brothers in arms and rise up. Don't wait for someone else to light the fire.

>Nobody cares

What can he do idiot? The entire German government meaning the military and police are his enemy hes is doomed.

why dont you stop too faggot
canada is currently getting covered by these animals.

the problem is that not only do we have to fight islam, we also have to fight the state at the same time. Since they have all the guns, and we don't have any, well.

The pain threshold is really really high.

can someone translate this garbage dialect?

Reminds me of a "moderate" landlord I had who was from Jordan, taught at the local university, and didn't wear the hijab. I was learning Arabic at the time and practiced speaking with her a lot. The more comfortable she felt around me, the more crazy shit she would say. Like how al-Qaeda are heroes for killing imperialists. I should have reported her to the FBI, but I didn't want to get in trouble by the university, because diversity.

muslim nigger gets 55k EUpoorBux a year , every year, in return for doing no work, all of it tax free. medium wage in germany after taxes is about half that :^)

fpbp

DELETE THIS

Be careful what you wish for Kebab. If the sons of white people convert they too will have 30 children, 20 wives, your patriarchal warrior religion COMBINED WITH WHITE GENETICS.

Or as Hitler puts it:
> "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world.

Surely the next caliphate would be ruled from Berlin.

looks like we're going to have to save europe again, ameribro

it's a muslim family of 7 and they get 4285 euro a month welfare, that's about 4 538 USD. Unconditionally.

Looks like they get over 4,000 Euros every month in welfare.

this best part is if you read close. you will see that he chose to have (2) more children after immigrating to Germany. Without trying to find a job. Just pumping out more children for the extra cuck-bux :^) and somehow this is acceptable in germoney

Empathy is the only reason Europeans doesn't rule the entire world. And it's increasingly beginning to look like a huge mistake.

I wonder if that's what happened to krautchan?

Actually the opposite happens. I think that´s because even if the mudslimes are a minority they are far louder/violent/rebellious.
So today you got young adults running around who are by all means Germans, or should be, i.e.non migrants for atleast the past three generations.
But they cant speak orderly German, they only speak this fucked up raped version of it that the mudslimes produce.

As such they arent German for me anymore.

There are normal German kids around, yeah.... but they are the very smallest minority.

Don't forget the tax free part! Very important. Because you might think well, 55k isn't much thats just average salary in Germoney. But remember germoney has like a 45% tax rate. This man pays 0 taxes. This mans wife probably works as maid or some shit, while his children beg on the street. In all hes probably pulling 75k/yr tax free without having to work a single day in his life.

Yay Germany! Everyone sand nigger immigrate to germoney!

yeah and then some charismatic cunt created a dictatorship and almost won against the world.

i'd stab him and no one will talk shit because i"m half jewish female

When I was in Afghanistan, one of the local cooks told me that he's going to move to America. His daughter was learning English at the UN-funded school and everything. I asked him where, and he said Germany. He looked shocked when I told him that Germany isn't in America and they don't speak English there. The dude was completely illiterate and couldn't speak a word of English despite working on bases since 2001.

There are those doctors and engineers, kek.

They won't stop. All the know is handouts and violence. You're inbred faggots, easily led and needing somebody stronger to keep you tards in line. Honestly the world should gas you all.

in germoney doing this would get you jailed for 40-50 years :^)

>our fault
>porky white cunts
alright rasheed?

The only thing keeping me from being really worried about that is that even with a plan as simple as outbreeding another ethnicity, I feel like sandniggers will still find a way to fuck it up and stay in the mud.

Yes that's actually true.
Take wealth from the natives, violently re-distribute it to the immigrants who will of course keep voting for the parties who brought them here.

Maybe America. And maybe back then when we were allowed to bully each other.

Empathy is the only reason there is a Europe, the ability to care about others is needed so your tribe knows that torturing its members for fun is detrimental.

Euros dont have too much empathy, they have too much altrusim.

whow you fucking collectivist can fuck right off to the shithole that spat you out. Thanks!

the best joke is that guy is probably making more than 85% of germans right now by mooching up their tax cuck-bux lmao. Immigrate to germany sandniggers! All 1 billion of you, germoney can take you, the ethnic germans will just work harder! retire later! pay more taxes!
:^)

cowards only cower
and right now the cowards go after anyone who does try to fight back
we just have to wait until the coward have been beaten to the point of no longer defending their attackers, or until we snap and start going after the cowards ourselves.. without them we would have already solved this fucking problem

Why THE FUCK would they even openly claim this subversive shit in Germany. And even laughing about the observation of hate in his eyes.
>Hmmm, when was the last time Germans chimped out about a religious and ethnic minority, yeah, better stir that pot up again.

Do Muds WANT to be fucking gassed or something holy shit

why are you posting on Sup Forums on a saterday kruats. shouldnt you be working so you can pay more taxes so you can pay for more welfare for even more innocent refugees whom you OWE money too. Stop being selfish you disgusting RACISTS.

Work!
Pay Tax!
Never retire!
Give your daughter!
Give your country!
Give your culture!
Tolerance is God!
Obey!
Work!

:)

If they still can walk, we didnt drop big enough bombs.

based toothpaste found him out.

Back to work!

Make me, Mr. Neutrality.

I've been mentally prepared to face the Islamic threat in my country for over ten years while Muslims don't think about the next day. They keep thinking they will get away with it. Most Belgian male adolescents have had negative experiences with Islamist foreigners. Shitskins are weak creatures who can't do anything alone. They're helpless beings. Belgium, like the surrounding countries, is a individualist country, shitskins are rather collectivists.. They can't think, they can't organize, they can't see the future.
Let them come, let them do. But one day we will strike back, and when we do, it will be hard and it will be unstoppable. One day the mocking will stop and you will discover the true nature of our Keltic-Germanic blood.

Mock, mock, all you want. One day you will get crushed, while I'll feast on your mothers' corps.

Reported you to the Tax and Work Evasion for Immigrant Welfare Bureau of Justice and Tolerance.

Enjoy the 17.5 years in the Hard Labor camp for being intolerant and not doing your civic duty to pay for the innocent refugees. Nazi.

This is correct. We will take your women, money, countries, your societies and make it our own. This is what Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) wants. Your are nothing but weak bugs. We will crush you, and there is nothing you can do. Your priests really enjoy how we clean your countries from blasphemy. First we take Europe, then we will take America. Future is Muslim. Alhamdulillah

I just scream "Muallak Smackbar!!" to scare them off.
>Roll d20, crit hit
They not only run away but also give me gibsmedats to not drive any trucks.

nice troll but muslims cant live in the cold. stop LARPing
Back to work!

Kek, you are so dependent of the wellfare state, that once it drops you'll go full suicide.

>"Muallak Smackbar!!"
Ohh shit, I'm sorry. I should have know. Please keep up the hard work of being an innocent refugee friend. Your 5k germoney-cuck cheque is in the mail :^) keep breeding more children so germoney can give you more money to replace them!

Finnish women have made sure that I feel warm and welcome here. Finnish men are weak, they bow down to my superiority. Your country will also be destroyed.

Violence is not the solution! We must unite and break the borders from Lisbon to Tehran and create a global superstate Eurabia.

This really triggers me, no joke.

>not punching this smug muslim in the teeth

I don't understand, Germans are usually a foot taller than muslims on average - why not just bully them into submission?

Bounce their heads off the floor, make them scream and cry for Mohammad.