Why do non-whites and half-breeds feel entitled to white lands?

Why do non-whites and half-breeds feel entitled to white lands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To conquer them and enslave the women of course

Life is a serious of conflicts between ingroups for control. Metaphorically starting with Cain and Able.

you'd feel the same about non-white lands if you weren't socialized to be harmless and raised by a single mother

No I dont

don't what?

The problem is we have traitors that let the savages in instead of slaughtering them on sight.

Democrats party and the globalist democrats party anti-white male race baiting and cuckold culture around please, make everything for them.

Look at the white people media, movies, industry, politics and compare to asian, african and non-white countries.

Democrats party invented this.

Also, look how the American media worked hard to cover up nigger crimes, promote the white being bad and shit, shill for these people feel entitled, give excuses and everything since the democrats party wanted to create this kind of voter base and wanted whites being submissive cuckolds for the other race in their own countries, look at the contrast of the media, politics, movies, everything made in countries of white people for other race, and the media, politics, everything made in asian, african or other countries who don't have the American democrats party influence

You want to make these people feel entitled, you want to attack and shiting in the own whites, you cover up niggers and others to keep the narrative and proapaganda who the political parties of your country want to keep, you manipulate, and make these people feel entitled with western loser culture and the leaders of these countries trying to work, race baiting, manipulate against the own people.

Look at the unnatural bizarre western loser cuck culture in every way and manipulation in the media to keep the social engineering narrative and try to brainwash some whites to be losers for them and be subservient for this.

Your media, every industry, everything racially made only against white, is bizarre, the way who you want to keep narrative in choosing only news to cover up niggers, trashing white, create movies and propaganda to keep some social engineering manipulation, make these people entitled, pampered since everything of disgusting about them is hidden, cover up, since is not this narrative who they want to promote, years of manipulation against the own people, shaming, demoralize, demonize, to shut down

>Unironically believes America is a white country
Top lel

Yes. I'm buying a house in a white neighborhood soon.

Because the jew stands behind them.

what an amazing rack

Democracy is antiwhite bullshit in the first place

The true redpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

>white lands
havent seen that type of dirt. its all brown where i come from

Hal breed here, i dont even like white women they're getting fucking weird.
The only decent ones are weebish or "emo" im sticking to latinas and asians.

Good post thanks. Quality actually went up

90% according to census until 1965

We were and still are.

You niggers were literally just along for the ride.

>colonise so many countries
>announce yourself to be the city on the hill, the best in the world

>unsurprisingly, people go there

丫头

I was born in the US so I do feel entitled to them even though I'm hispanic. Suck my dick.

But in all seriousness I do have respect for MY country and it's history and culture. The only white people I respect are white Americans whose ancestry goes back to at least the US civil war.

America is 45% nonwhite you moron.

it's Abel.

because whites generously give up their lands and women to t hem

This.

But what if women themselves kneel before the occupants and spread their legs (aka 'fugees Welcome whores)?