Sup Forums Mental Gymnastics

It's tiresome watching you dumbfucks talk out both sides of your ass.

>Hurr based Trump just called Mexicans rapists
>Hurr No Trump didn't say anything racist, he's just calling out the spic menace

>"No one is more pro-Israel than me"
>4D CHESS XDDD
>(((They))) don't want him to be president, so he's lying
>GTFO HillShill
>Wow! Thanks for Correcting the Record(tm)!
>t. CTR

>HAHAHAHA Trump won!
>Based god emperor can do no wrong!
>GTFO Shareblue
>What? He bombed a a muslim airbase?
>FALSEFLAGFALSEFLAGFALSEFLAG
>Fuck Trump the Jewish Kike Heeb Zionist Puppet! I stand with Islam!

Do you guys ever get tired of the mental gymnastics you put yourselves through? Then again you use the same tactics when people challenge your naziboo view of the world so I guess you're used to it.

We never thought Trump was based
>>>r/The_Donald

>Donald Trump
>Based
Pick one faggot

Samefagging this hard

Fuck Drumpf Fuck white people

...but we use FACTS & EVIDENCE unlike those special snowflake SJWs with their FEELINGS, Trump is just playing 5D chess r-right guise?

Future reference. Shilling works better when you pretend to be Sup Forumstard

>tfw to smart too caer about Shitlery or Drumpf

Sup Forums will NEVER admit they got co-opted by Palmer Luckey and DARPA into the whole Pepe/Kek/Meme magic thing.

As it turns out, of course, this was just a test run to see how easily influenced the new right is (as it turns out: "Very."), while the usual supects got their candidate on the throne with your help.

Now, the whole board is losing its collective mind because of cognitive dissonance. People cannot grasp that they didn't really "do" anything to the election and were just played like a fiddle. I even read posts about "using meme magic to oust Kushner", which is pretty hilarious, all things considered.

Anyway, Sup Forums is pretty much done for. They have turned you into a useless community of clowns, just as I predicted years ago.

Why the hell is rebecca sugar so hideous? If she even slightly took care of her appearance she could be... not gorgeous, but by no means unpleasing.

Slide thread. Shills. Sage.

AwesomeHave a bump

>Mexicans
He never said anything racist. Illegals are illegal. If they're not coming in legally, it's likely they're criminals.

>Israel
He's publicly supporting them.Thus, Israel can not publicly oppose him. Do they actually support him? Debatable. Does he actually support them? We'll be able to tell by his actions. Stay tuned.

>4D chess
Did you see how he played the media throughout the election process? He's smarter than people acknowledge. His public speaking skills are sub-par, but his political strategies are solid. A stupid man can not win the presidency.

>CTR
Anti-trump sentiment on Sup Forums is sometimes non-existent and sometimes omnipresent. It's often blatant shilling -- evidenced by frequently-repeated images and text that do not reflect Sup Forums's culture and thus indicate the poster is a newfag. Spikes in anti-trump newfag posts indicate shill raids. Both sides now call each other shills and it's shutting down discussion.

>ALL CAPS FUCK ME HARDER TRUMP FATHER
T_D invasion. They're usually teenagers with little political understanding. They'll grow out of it. They can delegitimize pro-trump arguments just as fast as anti-fa, sjws and the like can deligitimize the leftist's.

Don't fall into the trap of judging a group based on it's most outspoken and... "extreme" members. #NotAllTrumpers

I'll give you a hint :J*W

>Don't fall into the trap of judging a group based on it's most outspoken and... "extreme" members.
Nigga do you even know where you are right now?

low quality shills today

I almost had to take a long hard look at myself, but then I saw you samefagging. Now I don't have to think about my cognitive dissonance regarding Trump

Fuck Drumpf Fuck white People

I just hope he gets rid of all these ugly brown subhumans that have infested our cities like the cockroaches they are.

Literally came here just to post this. I love fucking my white gf with my Cubano dick

Repeating their argument against Islam for Keks

>Implying it isnt 7D cowboy checkers
>>>leddit

Bump