Describe your experience with Polish immigrants living in your country

Describe your experience with Polish immigrants living in your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnk-7sUoywg
youtube.com/watch?v=IK3M3WpKIPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice people.

t. Spain

Better than Romanians because Poles have enough pride and dignity not to put their own children in a charity clothes bin so they can steal from it.

>Polish Amy Schumer
>That flabby ass

Kek.

Great folks.

youtube.com/watch?v=fnk-7sUoywg
i fucking hate those gypsy subhumans so much
most of them moved to Germany and Scandinavia, though

my best friends' gf is half-Polish
my mother's uncle's partner is Polish
that's it
Poles are basically invisible

One time around my area the police were making their rounds and caught a family of Romanians trying to do just this. And their first instincts were to run away and leave the child still trapped inside. Fucking subhuman scum.

>be in college
>meet cute Polish chick
>call her for date
>ask for address to pick her up
>kek. she lives in the same apartments I do
>drive around parking lot to pick her up
>drive back to my apartment after date and use south parking lot entrance
>fuck like rabbits in my apartment
>afterward she asks if I can drive her home because she has class early the next day
WTF.jpg
>think she’s fucking with me
>get in car
>drive out of parking lot
>drive south to next major street
>drive west one mile
>drive north one mile
>drive east one mile
>drive south to apartment parking lot main entrance near her place
>drop her off
>did this every time she came over

mfw we dated for about four months and she never figured out that we lived in the same apartments

AMY SCHUMER

>Poles are basically invisible
This just in: Poles are ninjas!

That four month commitment is impressive. Big if true

>Get this globalist kike away from the white house
#FireKushner

i hate polish people they're the worse
they're lazy, stupid and they fucking smell

and my family came from poland too

>dumbfuck polish laborer has 5000 dui's and his wife has to drive him to work

youtube.com/watch?v=IK3M3WpKIPc

> kim jestes?

hard working maids and janitors

I LOVE POLISH PEOPLE

Nice hardworking people. White so that's a plus.

Hot chicks, super friendly too (or slutty, depends on your view on the issue)
Never seen a dude
Pic related is what they said on a talk show a few weeks ago here
(note that "East" or "Eastern" refers to Eastern Europe only, in this case)

scum who come for cheap jobs and harass old people, do drugs and racemix

they will also wear POLSKA PRIDE shirts and set up their own shops with massive polish flags, why don't they fuck off back to poland then?

Why are you sending your nastiest skanks abroad?

Breddy gud. Most Polish seasonal labourers are more integrated than most third generation desert scum.

I really did not need to see that.

Holy shit RARE

nice fanfic there buddy

Met 2 polish girls in college, they were nice and did well in class, not much to say

number 6 is a total lie just like 3 and 2

Every pole I've met in person I've liked. Theyre pretty based and redpilled off my experience. I can only say some of them based off this bored are subhuman gibs hungering asshats. But then you have some truly gloriuous bastard poles that make Hans buttblasted and always makes me chuckle. Although they have way too much pride for being kinda low on the global stage, but eh I'll give em a pass.

Poles- better then Germans

they are an easy and good fuck

>Poles are basically invisible
t. slav rape baby

More hardworking, dont complain as much on being discriminated and they are not muslims.
Also they do a fine job at painting houses

Most Poles are decent people.

my parents are Polish immigrants. Most other Polish immigrants I know are incredibly hard working, and people always say how nice and hard working Polish people are.

>>be in college
>>meet cute Jewish chick
>>call her for date
>>ask for address to pick her up
>>kek. she lives in the same apartments I do
>>drive around parking lot to pick her up
>>drive back to my apartment after date and use south parking lot entrance
>>fuck like rabbits in my apartment
>>afterward she asks if I can drive her home because she has class early the next day
>WTF.jpg
>>think she’s fucking with me
>>get in car
>>drive out of parking lot
>>drive south to next major street
>>drive west one mile
>>drive north one mile
>>drive east one mile
>>drive south to apartment parking lot main entrance near her place
>>drop her off
>>did this every time she came over
>mfw we dated for about four months and she never figured out that we lived in the same apartments

God, now someone is gonna get an eye infection cause of that bitch.

>beating up British slags and calling them sluts
Mein God why are polish women so hot

this. ok folks 99% of the time

>Poland rules the world

is this true?

Polen are bro tier. They're conservative, integrate well into German society and have some nice looking women.
I'd like them even more if they wouldn't be sitting on rightful German clay though.

Up at the unemployment office, it was as you'd expect: Loads of Somali niggers, bunches of various other Muslims, and the few natives there were low class, retarded, or both. Oh, and there was one Pole.

It took me a week to realize that he wasn't a member of the staff, and actually unemployed, because he was the hardest worker there.

Polacks are the only group in this country who have lower unemployment stats than natives.

So she got blacked.

Some polish are ok.
They should all stay in Poland however.

they're very vocal about their hate of germany

everyone knows it's a fact that filipinos are the most powerful race on earth

wut every polish I've ever met sucks German dick 24/7 and want to be Germans.

Diaspora is always cancer. No exceptions.

A polish bitch at work accused me of "sounding racist" when I had the audacity to disagree with her. The same cunt pulled the race card out against another white colleague.

You know the world is fucked up when a fellow white person is pulling the race card against you.

Fat fucking potato faced polack cunt.

I'm Russian, I live in Japan, and I've met a Polish woman, and she was easily one of the best people I've ever met in my life. Too bad she went back to Poland a few weeks later.

Silly question, so we can get rid of them and make our country better in the process.

We don't have them, Russia is poorer than Poland and Russians emigrate there.

Checked.

great catholics

God you people are fucking stupid

Poles are pretty based. Nice women, though some are a bit scatty. Used to have a massive crush on a qt polish girl back in school, and we even kissed, but it was ultimately unrequited. Bullet dodged since now she's a massive SJW and degenerate slut and has shaved her once lovely blonde hair off and pierced every single facial appendage you could think of.

I miss you ;-;

I'm friends / sort of dating a Polska girl. She's nice but a gigantic slav monster, she's 6'4" no joke and built like an ox. Though her family are all farmers so it makes sense.

>Old people die
>Poles move in
Keeping rural Norway alive, whilst other Norwegians move to the cities.

>I love immigrants
cuck

The only problem I've had with the Polish (and other eastern Europeans) is the fact they love drinking and driving.

They make up small numbers here in N.I. but they fill the local paper court section with their driving charges.

That's the only issue I've ever noticed with them, the few about here work hard (farms, fishing etc) and get on with the locals.

But on the other hand I have literally seen a Romanian digging through a bag of cat litter in a bin, looking for treasure.

Nice guy, nice accent, fun to discuss class assignments with.

>Describe your experience with Polish immigrants living in your country
I'm going to marry one. Top experience

>she's 6'4" no joke
bullshit

My fiancee is Polish and Im actually flying over there soon for Easter

well, we have an entire group of jokes about poles stealing stuff. thats all you have to know i guess

>tfw no Polish wife
Feels bad man.

Beautiful women. Just a pity lots of them burn MAJOR cole. Every coalburner in Ireland that I've met has been Eastern European. CUNTS. BRING YOUR NIGLETS BACK TO POLAND OR LITHUANIA.

LOL, just like niggers in the U.S., they'll actually put more effort and energy to AVOID work, then just doing a fucking job?!

What is the flag?

Based poles kicking inferior chav ass.

Just like niggers in the U.S.
They'll expend more energy and effort to AVOID work, then just to do it.

Faroe Islands.

10/10 people

Crypto-paddies.

Yeah, what Ivory Coast said.

Bunch of muts :-DDD

When you focus on shitskins invading your countries silently thousands of poles move in and steal your jobs and social gibs.

By the time you notice we're the fastest growing minority group.

Give it a century or so and Greater Poland will include Iceland, Norway, parts of Germany and Great Brittain.

We have some in our country.They are hardworking miners and builders here.

mostly jews with blue eyes and "-wicz" and "-ski" surnames
women are whores, guys are batshit insane

Good at cleaning toilets. Bad at construction.

Poland rule the world!

DAS RITE AQUAFRESH

Daily reminder that Danzig is rightful German clay and if the Poles had just given it back WWII would have been prevented.

Thanks a lot Poland.

Loud trash that dont stop speaking their trash language. Kurwa ebane

They're not sending their best.

The adults are okay but the kids with whom I grew up with were absolute retards.

NIGEL ON SUICIDE WATCH

THE ENGLISH THRONE BELONGS TO THE SLAVS

> 2 drunk pollack roasties act a fool and say retarded shit about poland ruling the world
> british press gives their names, specifies their ethnicity, posts images of them
> literally tens of thousands of incidents of muzzies doing same, no mention of the fact that they are assylum seekers, on the dole, moslems, and militant jihadist wannabees
> 1400 british girls raped enslaved and pimped by sleazy pakis over more than a decade, cops pretend it never happened so they wont seem "racist"
> seems legit

day of the tea strainer when?

Mikhael worked in Lidl in my town along with some other nice Poles.
Gradually more and more Poles began shopping there and none of them spoke English.
Mikhael stopped speaking English and refused to serve English speaking customers.
A lot of people complained and some national news papers printed the story.
Mikhael was fired. He went back to Poland and they all lived happily ever after.

There's another lovely blonde lady from Poland who works there. She speaks great English, has the cutest accent and she always smells my coffee and fruit at the checkout and tells me how much she likes the smell.

Online spellchecker: Check grammar and spelling for English texts

Intelligent speller and grammar checker

English
Well than nazi Germans would take more lands in Europe same as they did in Czechoslovakia. Nothing would stop Hitler of making more demands.Btw my grandfather family was from Danzig and they were against Hitler but he was enlisted into his navy.

Nice people, nout against them.

Pic related is half Polish (mexican father and polish mother) and a speed runner. He just beated every game on the North American and European NES library. He seems like a ok guy.

We call them poleburners. whenever you see a Polish women there's normally a niglet close by.

Im a polish immigrant

I'm basically a white mexican

> danzig
???
ohh you mean G'Dansk, the polish city, IN POLAND the krauts keep trying to steal?

why would we want germany to have even one more milimeter of clay to infest with somalis, eritreans, arabs, persians, mauritanians and other niggers?

maybe if you took better care of what you have, we might let you have some new toys

>the guys always mean mug me and seem like they want to fight me
>the girls always flirt with me, hooked up with one in uni.

not sure what to think..

Those white girls knew exactly what they were doing. They traded sex for a bag of weed and some alcohol

polish women are the only slavic women who are ugly af

Get out of my country Achmed

How those precious white girls must have wriggled as Pakistani gentlemen stretched them out

They're fine, they just have little interest in integrating. They constantly denigrate the UK and make it clear that they're only there for the money. I can understand that, but why should I respect them or try to welcome them if they have that attitude?

They're slightly less degenerate than gypsies but it's close.