So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums,

Lately I have been thinking that I would rather be living in a Muslim caliphate rather than this abysmal, nihlist shithole we call Western society. Lets go over the possible perks shall we:

>Women take their natural role in society and are excluded from lines of work better suited to men.
>You get a wife awarded to you when you reach adulthood. Don't like her? Just get another one - after all you can have multiple wives!
>Don't have to worry about the wife divorcing you and taking your possessions and children because they have no legal authority/backing to support them. False rape allegations and alimony turn from a reality into a distant memory.
>You won't have to deal with pissheads ruining nightlife in the city anymore. No more dodging puddles of puke and blood.
>STDs become several hundred times less common due to extramarital sex becoming haram and there is more respect/maturity towards sexual relations.
>Irritating feminists/trannies/lefty types are completely and utterly quashed.
>Islam promotes unity with your fellow man through religion.
>A close relationship with God is established nationwide.
>Wife is taught to respect the husband.
>The new political sphere revolves around timeless, unbending religious laws; the left-right dichotomy and the resultant bickering and social division becomes a thing of the past.
>Familes become stronger than ever before.
>Usury is banned.

It seems that all your problems would be solved by a Muslim takeover, no? You want pure and simple conservatism, and Islam offers this. What do you think?

You are either a degenerate or a troll.

Go live in the desert then

Being a Muslim doesn't mean living in the desert you spacker. The caliphate could be in any country on earth.

This.

>Get this globalist kike away from the white house
#FireKushner

Fuck off to the desert faggot

>Lately I have been thinking that I would rather be living in a Muslim caliphate rather than this abysmal, nihlist shithole we call Western society
Congrats, you already do.

Islam had me at killing jews

>Lately I have been thinking that I would rather be living in a Muslim caliphate

but you already are ...

I am nationalist Islam is for arabs.

well, if you are gay=death, if you make a joke about mohammed=death, if you basicly do anything=death, sure sounds good to live in (don't forget the 'if you steal anything=no hands' policy)

you dont need Pislam for that

Sounds pretty good

If I was an Arab I would have to be mentally retarded to not be Islamic, it took you out of deserts and conquer Persians and Rome Spain etc..

>the caliphate could be in any country on earth

I vote for it to be in the desert

From warring tribal nomads to the strongest richest and most advanced people on earth.

nice try, good pitch mohammed.

(((BUT WHY)))

Umm sweetie... cool it with the histrionics. A few majority Muslim boroughs here and there doesn't make my country a caliphate.

Islamic law is already at odds with the Jew by being explicitly anti-usury. Make of this what you will.

This is true. But in practical terms to get desired result - a unified, conservative society that respects God - this would be the quickest and least painful option.

>I would rather be living in a Muslim caliphate
I agree actuallty

If Muslims took power, I'd acknowledge that with composure

>Be english peasant c.1094 AD
>The pope in his position of moral superiority calls for a crusade against the islamic invaders of your homeland
>Sell all your land, crops and valuables to buy a set of armour and weapons and to ride to the holy land
>Fight with all your strength to protect your continent and homeland from Islam
>Die for your lord in the holy land
>centuries later your descendants make posts on a Guatemalan basket weaving website about converting to Islam

Honestly, I'm not even European and this collective cultural suicide in W.Europe still makes me so mad wtf

>muh crusades

If you actually think giving your anus up for the vatican was ever a good thing, then you are spiritually cucked Pajeet. Islam was never a danger to the homeland, although it certainly is now.

Then go live in a Muslim land, Ahmed Ibn Kassam

We here in Europe don't think a person who does this, is worthy of being even an animals role model:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
A group of eight men from the tribe of 'Ukil came to the Prophet and then they found the climate of Medina unsuitable for them. So, they said, "O Allah's Apostle! Provide us with some milk." Allah's Apostle said, "I recommend that you should join the herd of camels." So they went and drank the urine and the milk of the camels (as a medicine) till they became healthy and fat. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. When the Prophet was informed by a shouter for help, he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes, and they were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died (Abu Qilaba, a sub-narrator said, "They committed murder and theft and fought against Allah and His Apostle, and spread evil in the land.")

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 261)

>>close relationship with god

No, that's not how Islam works

Let's go over the perks of Buddhism/Daoism:
You understand the frailty of life, the duality of death and life cycle. You understand the meaning of the "If we are marked to die, the fewer men the greater share of glory".

You understand the banality of evil, the righteousness of the middle path. The strength of a true man comes from within, the inner strength, chi, that focuses the dharma , the dao and allows you to overcome the obstacles you face.

The Western religions literally have nothing on Zen/Buddhism

Christianity also used to provide most of those things. Women were housewives (and happier), marriage was respected etc

The change was cultural marxism and the decline in christianity.

So you're saying that a bunch of degenerates who drank camel piss, mudered and also committed theft weren't due this punisment by the Prophet?

That wasn't really a compelling argument, Jaakko al Finland.

Im a Muslim
Glad you see the light brother, AMA

Are you a paki? Do you also believe that Allah and The Holy Spirit are the same entity?

Seems great until you realize anime is banned. This is the major point of conflict with Western values, and the reason why Sup Forums will never be muslim.

>bunch of degenerates who drank camel piss

Anas b. Malik reported that some people belonging (to the tribe) of 'Uraina came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) at Medina, but they found its climate uncongenial. So Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to them: If you so like, you may go to the camels of Sadaqa and drink their milk and urine. They did so and were all right.
(Sahih Muslim 16:4130)

Oops, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And yes, a person who cut off the hands and feet of people then ran hot nails through their eyes, had sex with a 9 year old girl who cleaned his garments from semen, wanted to commit suicide multiple times, had sex slaves, called an Ethiopian person a "raisin head", and pretty much killed anyone who criticized him, is not my role model.

If such a person is your role model, then may God have mercy on your soul.

I would rather follow Jesus who said love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.

Also lol @ you saying Muhammad was a degenerate. Just goes to show you know nothing about Islam. Typical.

Can you even read? The prophet ordered these Muslim men elsewhere, who then drank camel piss, murdered and became apostates. This is what the passage states, but if you cannot comprehend this, then I can't help you.

I didn't call Muhammad a degenerate you silly billy.

Also, anybody who called an Ethiopian a raisin head can be my prophet any day.

>Can you even read?
wat

Can you?

"So Allah's Messenger said to them: If you so like, you may go to the camels of Sadaqa and drink their milk and urine."