Inquisitors unite to hunt the witches

So the shills wants to be called Dumbledore's army huh? We NEED to organize our own team to hunt them and troll the living fuck out of them and purge them from our threads and our midst.

As allways #MAGA and may God Emperor Trump protect us.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/news/327343-harvard-graduate-students-form-dumbledores-army-to-fight-against-trump-agenda
archive.fo/56ppu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keep your filthy jew king away from the inquisition.

Inquisition historically hunted kikes and the 40k ones hunted high level traitors and daemons.

Both wouldnt be crazy about a guy who sold out to the kikes so sunnis and wahabbis can initiate a land grab.

Indeed and we need to hunt the dumbledore army people who are driving a division between us and splitting our support for trump. im not happy about the syria strike either. but nothing has grown from it as of yet he still deserves our support. this has all helped kill the putin and trump butt buddy meme.

Might you be one of them?

>Dumbledore's army

What a Tumblr thing to call yourself

thehill.com/homenews/news/327343-harvard-graduate-students-form-dumbledores-army-to-fight-against-trump-agenda

Inquisitors, you said?

Why do fucking leftists have to control academia? Why do the privileged have to shit on the rest of us in the name of progress?

Bump this shit lads! we need to mobilize we are at shill con 1 in here

Their even using our lingo.

A true Inquisitor always suspects Heresy.

Im still on the trump train as long as Bannon is there and syria does not fall from secularism.

However Inquisition should be bound to the objective truth of things, if not we risk corrupting ourselves to mere fanboys.

We can never be sure where traitors of all men show up.

I hope this is true.
archive.fo/56ppu

I'm in. Fucking tierd of this shit. Orders muh leige

Fuck off ZOG shill. Sage

Heresy comes in many forms. but we need to root these witches out! and quickly, they are causing too much descent and in fighting making us loose sight of the vision we have all had with the God Emperor. He has yet to fail us. if syria does not escalate to a real ww3 scenario he has not failed us it did serve a lot of his interests to shut down marxist narratives of him

>inquisition
>not the biggest kikes in 40k

>potato nigger

this is what i am talking about! they are causing infighting and using our lingo we know what they are doing and we have this sort of shit!? i cant be the only one that sees this! theres fucking proof that this IS their goal!

they have their purpose, to hunt witches. and we have dumblefucks army we have to hunt. they wan to be witches we must be witch hunters.

Imagine being Hitler and finding out your successors are gonna be pasty NEETs shitposting about an edgy board game

its more of the symbolic nature of it faggot, dumblecucks army from a lefty I.P we use the witch hunters from a far right I.P that they fucking hate.

this shit!!! please dont tell me im a lone here seeing this. we need to fight back some how!!

bumping since shits being slid

We see it user.
I'm starting to get irritated with their bullshit.

my biggest question is. how many are there, or just a hand full with multiple tabs for threads or we talking november CTR numbers